Monday, October 12, 2009

Heh

I think it's some sort of irony when someone defines themselves as literate (in the title of their cunt blog no less) and then proceeds to use the word "theirself" in the title of a post.
Speaking of, I started reading this blog yesterday (unrelated to this project, this guy isn't a complete tool factory and has talent, something I'm sure everyone I've reviewed here would be unfamiliar with). It was so weird to see proper spelling and grammar and shit, but it was a little awkward in places. I wondered what the deal was but OH WAIT HE'S FRENCH CANADIAN OR SOME SHIT.
So there it is, assholes. People who don't even speak English as a native language speak it better than you do. You are barely functioning human beings.
What the hell..
So I guess he changed his mind and is ok with seeing me or something..
However, doesn't want anyone to know because I'm a girl and he's not really into girls.

What.
How on earth did I get into this position and furthermore, why do I like him so much?
Is a relationship like this even possible of functioning on some sort of normal level?

Ugh, I need to do homework and forget about this right now.

Short answer: no.
Also it's glad to see people are still really fucking gullible, because this Wednesday I am going to enact a plan so incredibly genius I can't even believe it.
It's been a little while and I've had some frustration building up.

I just don't understand why it's so hard to find a decent guy..

All right check this out, okay. Here's my plan.
So last... Thursday (day before a break, hurray) everyone wished each other a happy break and all that shit.
Well on Saturday, October 10 my dog died (everyone was very sad ;_;). Sunday was my birthday, baby. OH THE HUMANITY.
Holy shit I just gotta whip that one out when one of the professors asks how our break was and bam all the bitches will be all over me, goddamn.
Considering I'm in the education department which is 99% bitches and fags I'm already somewhat of a novelty, so this is perfect. NOTHING CAN GO WRONG.
Oh right, back to you.
You know, one that's cute, has good taste in music, appreciates art, doesn't do coke or hit his girlfriends, isn't a redneck, isn't gay, isn't a compulsive liar, is capable of being self-sufficient, has educational goals, doesn't live at home with mom and dad, is open-minded, is adventurous and spontaneous, doesn't cling to me, but rather complements me, has a car and can hold a job.
(obviously based off that list, I've had some bad luck in meeting guys lately)

You sure are picky, Christ. So I gotta compliment you (with an i and not an e) but I can't be clingy (not really sure what these thoughts have to do with each other, really)? Goddamn you sure are needy. I can shorten this paragraph to a single sentence: "I'm looking for a guy that'll put up with all my bullshit." There it is.
I need to get over this and just focus on me. Do my thing and ignore all of these other people.
Especially him...
I made the mistake of getting involved with a co-worker.
I'm dumb, I know.

You are a dumb.
Also I like the implication of focusing on others, which is clearly a lie.
I've discovered that I am happiest when I feel like I have purpose. When I have someone to devote all of my love to.

I WANT A GUY THAT ISN'T CLINGY BUT OH LOOK AT MEEEEEEEEEEE, I'M MRS. CLINGY!

Sooo, I'm drinking it. I just want to become numb and fall asleep.

I'm sure I had something to say about this but right now I'm listening to Comfortably Numb.
I wish I knew what brought on this sudden depression I'm feeling. It's probably a combination of multiple things which are filling up the bottle I have inside me.

I know the first thing I'd be feeling if I had a bottle inside me (besides ass pained [literally], because I'm guessing that's where it goes): concerned.

And here are: "What is it called when a person has conversations with theirself?"

Theirself. Themselves. Also it's called "stone cold fuck nuts".
That's a medical term, by the way.
I had an unbelieveably amazing night with this "interest" of mine, but it will never be what I'd like it to be. Perhaps he has something to teach me? There must be a reason that we've met. Time will tell.

Girls are dumb

I think I'm starving and I can no longer think.

So you're having a thought that you can no longer think?
Shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit. I wish I had some drugs to figure that one out.
Its my birthday.
I've only drank 3 beers.
I have to work a double tomorrow.
Then I've been ordered to go straight to McHenry's without changing.
WTF?
I think they are going to bake me a cake.
I am excited.
I got sang to on the patio.
YAY!
We have SOOO much beer in the fridge.
I want people to come over tomorrow toooooo.
<3

Sure is some passive fucking voice in this post, goddamn. All I got from this: things happened to someone.
Sex and the City (the movie) has been on a lot lately and no matter what else is on, I always seem to watch it. I think I like torturing myself. I wish I had friends like that. Even just one, I don't need 3 necessarily. It's amazing how a movie, when well acted and directed, can evoke so many emotions.

>Sex and the City
>emotion outside revulsion
ha, ha oh you.

I think I am ok.

To be able to say that is a HUGE step for me.
I don't cry anymore.
Not like a did at first anyways.
I bought the new TBS album New Again when it came out on the 2nd.
It's pretty awesome I must say.
Music is my main form of relief these days.
That and beer.
Lots of beer.

Alcoholic.
Oh, also: ANYWAYS ANYWAYS ANYWAYS GUYS ANYWAYS. Running bit that's not getting old, probably.
Although now that I'm really, really single, I find myself up to my elbows in boys. I've been having to beat them off with a stick. It's ridiculous.

Just act disinterested in her and she'll jump your bones instantaneously. I have her figured out.
Also I wish you'd talk about something else for once, Christ. You're probably really annoying to be around (that's just me not committing, by the way: I'm positive she's annoying).
Wow.

This is the craziest, sadest, scariest and loneliest situation I've ever been in.
I can honestly say that I've never cried so much or so hard in my entire life.
I hate boys.

FUUUUUUCK.

I know I hurt him too, but not nearly to the degree that he is hurting me right now.

Oh look at that bullshit. I HURT HIM BUT THAT'S OKAY BECAUSE HE HURT ME WAY WORSE.
On another note, however, I met a boy last night. I'm a little curious, but incredibley too heartbroken to really give it much thought. And even if I were to pursue him, it's going to be the longest and slowest chase ever because well, I hate boys right now. This boy and I stayed up until 4:30 am watching a movie that we both fell asleep to.

Here let me save everyone some time and summarize this blog:
HEARTBROKEN
COCKS
HEARTBROKEN
COCKS
HEARTBROKEN
COCKS
BEER
COCKS
HEARTBROKEN
All right I'm punching out early and playing some vidya gayms or something.
Speaking of, real quick, I've come to a conclusion about the job ninja in FFXI: they don't have spells. Oh sure they have a "spell list" if you want to call it that, but it isn't the same shit that you use to light one of the many varieties of recolored crab on fire, oh no. The only way I can describe it is to borrow a term from somewhere else, and that term is WEEABOO FIGHTAN MAGIC. It's everything a Naruto fan would find totally awesome (read: totally useless).

No comments: