Friday, January 30, 2009

Like strength is felt from hope and from despair.

Today's annoying cunt is really cunty and I feel like playing grindan gaems so I predict a short entry.
Click here and let's get this over with.

So I went to a Judith Butler lecture and was shocked.

I know everything and everyone cool and her name isn't on the list, so GUESS WHAT?
I really liked what she had to say. Truth be told, I believe that as long as humans live on this earth, there will never be an end to violence or war.

DARK FUTURE OF WAR
OR WOR AS I LIKE TO SPELL IT.

I guess we all need to start taking responsibility.

Not me. I have not started or participated in war 1. I am completely absolved from all guilt when it comes to wars.

Maybe the human race isn't so hopeless.

Baseless assumption.

But then again, our human race, all of our civilizations were built solely on hope.

Actually our advanced, first world civilization that includes computers on which to type this drivel was founded on knowledge, not hope.
Hope accomplishes very little. Actually doing shit, while it certainly does not absolve you of responsibility and is far harder than sitting around hoping, actually accomplishes shit.
I feel as though I am responsible for my familial rift.

Maybe if you had been a better daughter mommy and daddy would still love each other.
I am responsible. I am the cause of my parent's martial strife.

MARTIAL strife?
Surely you meant marital strife?
Still that's kind of a funny typo.

Ever since my Dad--my step father--started raising me. He was always hardest on me.

>hardest on me
tee hee.
Now there's a lot of words I'm not reading.

I must say I was shocked at the civility of our nation as Barack Obama was inaugurated today.

I was shocked at the price tag. Nice to see in this questionable economy you put this fine nation into further debt with a huge party.
Way to reward yourself before accomplishing anything, chief.

I think we have someone in office that will do something for us.

Oh, he'll do something, whether it's good or useful is still to be seen, though.
An amazing orator, hopefully his pretty words will not be empty.

>Obama
>amazing orator
Perhaps for once we will have a president we can trust.

HOW SO? What makes you think any of this?
Listen, kid, just because someone says they'll do something doesn't mean they will or even can.
Maybe he has already changed our jaded minds.

Whoever he has convinced wasn't really jaded.
I, for the record, remain deeply unconvinced.

I'm willing to hope. Its shining bright admist this stormy sky.

YES, THE RHETORIC OF A PESSIMISTIC, JADED MIND RIGHT HERE.
Maybe he won't let our nation fall prey once more to the bureaucratic sharks, nipping away at us bit by bit.

Yeah and maybe I'll win the lottery and spend the rest of my life swimming in ice cream, huh?
Young Goodman Brown once walked into a forest where the devil greeted him.

Oh what's up English 201?
And once the dream was over with he lost his faith in people and became a bitter Old man, scornful of all things that sought happiness.

Didn't know this was "read my bullshit essay" blog. Where's the part about the symbolism in his wife, Faith's, name?
Yeah that's right, uhh, i_am_super_sora, I read that story too. Three times.
Broken. I feel broken.

Really? I feel good.
Yeah it's pretty great to be me, actually.
I am so in love with one man. One man who I swear I would live and die for. Just his happiness.

Shit. You need a hobby or something. Maybe go through your old entries and fix your copious, copious typos? I mean, sure, no one is perfect (EVEN MY BLOG CONTAINS TYPOS, AND YES I AM AWARE OF THEM) but goddamn there's a line, and you crossed it.
I want to touch him, ohld his hand, help him with his pain.

See this is exactly what I'm talking about. "Ohld" his hand indeed.
SHe cut me where I didn't know I could be cut.

Your-- no, I can't imagine a place like that.
I guess a crevice of some sort, like your asshole or the inside of your mouth.
Also a lot of people don't like to think about their genitals or eyes getting cut.
By "a lot" I mean "sane people" of course.
Personally I don't like to think about getting cut at all, but if I absolutely had to be there are some areas that would be more preferable than others.
Never forget.

Finally some good advice from your stupid mouth.
Never forgive, never forget.
There are no guarantees in life
Not for the present,
Nor for the future.

LIVE NOT FOR THE PAST OR THE FUTURE, BUT FOR THE ETERNAL NOW.
This does drag on.
Music.

It is an art. As art it has one main function.
To reflect what other humans view the human soul as.

Wow that's really-- stupid. You should probably feel bad.
Perhaps in music we find God. or a version of it. God being a compilation of human souls and interests and within this one thing we feel connected to the rest of the human race. Our lives stop. We feel the wisdom and the power of each stroke of the bow, strike of the keys, or strum of the chord.

Ha, ha what kind of pussy chick music have you been listening to, sister?
I'm listening to Money for Nothing and all I hear is the most badass guitar ever.

Music is one thing that makes no sense at all, but at the same time makes the most sense to us.
Us?

So, I keep drawing the ace of cups.

Yup. If you don't know what that card means, then look it up.

You're getting in touch with your feelings. It's the initial flow of emotions, which somehow I doubt ever stops with you.
I'm getting in touch with my feelings, too. Oh wait, no, I'm cupping my balls.
Hope is a bitch cunt face....

Yeah get angry. Break things.

Good morrow, dear friends and strangers.

See you later, pantaloon wearing faggot.
Well it's grindan gaems time. I CAN HEAR CLEAR MIND CALLING ME, AND IT IS LESS THAN ONE LEVEL AWAY~

No comments: