Wednesday, January 14, 2009

WE HAVE COME FROM TITAN TO PURGE THE DEMON!

Today's entry is very exciting for me, as a Warhammer nerd, because her location is "The Rock" which any Warhammer fan will know as the home base of the Dark Angels Space Marines. What follows I can only assume is the mad ramblings of a filthy heretic.
A discussion about death between my friend and I.

Sounds fascinating.
Just kidding.

Me: I know, its crazy with all this going around. I've never lost anyone.

Never lost anyone and you're, what, 18? Pro at death and dying here, people.
Travis: Yeah but i feel like im kinda wasting my life now, heh.

Travis sounds like a pussy.
To quote Clint Eastwood: "we all have it comin'."

Travis: That may be true. But i can die anytime, and i want to of done something

*have
Action starts with good grammar, bro.
Yes! Heard some fuckin' awesome Tucson metal bands, and a fuckin' awesome Sierra Vista band, major shreding going on I tell you what. Lol....You Apart was so fuckin' great, rock you can really dance and jump around to.

Maybe it's because I like my music to sound like music and not like a cat being put through a wood pulper but I somehow doubt there has ever been a good thrash metal band ever.
OMG, you don't even know how cool they were!

No I certainly do not.
I am sure everyone was watching, and since I had a little to drink I didn't care you was watching me.

I'm sure everyone "was" watching you. Because you, after all, are the center of the universe.
I'm sure all the guys wanted me but I only had eyes for Cody.

Ha, ha, ha, ha, ha. If I had to describe you in a word it would be DELUSIONAL. Only I'd say it like this: DELYOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUUUSIONAL.
Is it wrong of me to make out with a guy I don't know.

Is that a question? I DON'T SEE A QUESTION MARK SO I GUESS NOT.
Probably, but I deserve some fun. Girls got needs to.

YOU "DESERVE" NOTHING UNTIL YOU LEARN GRAMMAR. Realistically you're entitled to nothing that you haven't earned, so go fuck yourself.
Today Tim saw me wearing this sweater and cracked a joke saying I shouldn't wear my heart on my sleeve. How silly! :D

TIM SHAMES THE NAME HE WAS GIVEN AND BRINGS SHAME TO ALL TIMS.
Today the source of my happiness is.....

Being single again.....I don't have to worry about pleasing anyone but myself. I can do whatever I want, go wherever I want and see who ever I want. The only problem is with more time on my hands, where do I begin.

The funniest fucking thing is literally less than a week later she's in another relationship. Don't spend any time thinking. Thinking is the devil's handiwork.
My happy post for today: Today my little 8 month old nephew Xander made me so happy. I love watching him. He is the silliest little kid.

Xander isn't a name, it's a fighting word.
Next post is entitled "First attempt at being friends after break up" so apparently this bint is in a perpetual state of relationship-ending. This post is a long exposition about sending and receiving text messages.
I think I have just found a new low for blogging. This is painfully, painfully boring.
Now there's a haiku she wrote that goes on for one, two, three four... Ten stanzas.
Hint: when the word "stanza" comes up you're not writing a haiku anymore.
I tried to love you
But its so impossible
You shot down my love

All right as we all know a haiku has five syllables then seven syllables then five again for the last line, so let's start counting. five, seven... Fuck you.
Err, good work, I mean.
Wow only nine more of these to go. It's like I'm already back in class!
Mistakes are made to regret.

I didn't like you before but now I'm kind of turning around on you. That sour grapes logic is exactly what more people need to have.
One thing I don't love so much about the full moons. It seems that whenever there is a full moon people seem to go crazy.
Wow that's really strange. I bet you're the first person to think of this.
I mean, that's how she's describing it.
Whereas I seem to calm down some. Odd.... Customers are crazy, making even more outrageous demands than normal.

Maybe you should give this condition a name.
Like, I don't know, lunacy? Yeah, lunacy sounds good.
Well I'm off. I've got a lot of shit to do (just kidding ha, ha, ha, ha).

No comments: