Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Take care, lest your protests grow tiresome.

I don't know, guys, I think these bloggers might be a bunch if whiny bitches.
Born with out the ambition drive, it's been so awkward to be alive.

Ambition is bullshit. Always telling you to strive and do your best? Fuck that. Sleep in, play video games, eat Cheetos. Your life is enhanced without that nagging desire to achieve.
Alienate the alien for he does not belong here, he skin is that of the norm but he can't adapt like the others.

I'm not really sure what to say here because I've read this sentence five times now and I still don't even have a vague outline of what this means.
I started to lose weight then stopped at 217-220.

Whoa, don't push yourself, chief, okay. You're not Superman, after all.
I always miss the more interesting nights with my friends because of some lame decision I end up making. Damn, I need to get the weekends off. Well, better luck next time.

To quote Patton Oswalt: "you will miss everything cool and die angry."

So I've been joggin/working out and eating smaller portions recently. After my relations with Heather. I had realized that I severely needed to lose weight. Especially if I am to be looking to attract a girl.
Yeah you'll be a real ladies' man. What with that award winning attitude and everything.
Now, being single is good. I've had time to be myself and such.

I don't know how anyone else read that, but I read that as "masturbation".
It was hard at first but that just comes with the package.

"Comes with the package" EH? EH?
So I've been trying to chat/ meet with girls. Don't think I want an ultra serious relationship right now. I just want to date more so then anything right now.

"I want to fuck them with no strings attached."

Not an internet gal, just meet her through, I'll say, an accomplice.

Acquaintance* unless, indeed, you're robbing banks with her.

I've noticed that I'm starting to sort of "crush"/interested in her.

She probably already has a boyfriend, so why bother?
Though, I know myself all to well.

Yes, you are far too cowardly to act on these emotions.
Whenever I have a crush or an attraction to a girl, I'll never act because I'm afraid of them not wanting to associate with me at all if I try to show that I'm interested or something.

No, brosef, you were supposed to persevere in a climate of intense pessimism. You failed that test.
Also in other news, not too long after heather and I broke up, I did mj for the first time. Yeah, I know, I lost face with you (whoever reads this).

Oh, don't worry. You started with no face at all as far as I'm concerned and you've been steadily working yourself into negative numbers ever since.

Off to play smash brothers. Good day

WATCH OUT COOL KID LEAVING THE ROOM EVERYONE STAND UP TO SHOW YOUR RESPECT.

I think something is most wrong with me.

There's something wrong with all of us. JOIN THE CLUB, BRO.

I seem to not have any real interest, recently, in the female gender

SO YOU LIKE SUCKING DICK. SO WHAT?

(and no I'm not what your thinking...I have a most disinterest in that).

Sure thing, chief.
Hey, you don't have to convince me. It's your own problem.

My days of mortality feel the weight of themselves more and more. How I fear my mortality.

BAH. So you sit around all day worrying about your own death? You might as well be dead now.
WHY DELAY?

watch 300!!!!!

I did. It was cool. I liked the Immortals.
I'll tell you it is really that good. Easily one of the the most beautiful films I have ever seen, just visually.

Oh you liked all the nearly nude men running about stabbing each other with big, phallic spears?
Now there's a ton, and I mean a ton of ellipsis. Post after post of fifteen million periods. Not reading any of this.
My advice to you, friend, would be to stop being such a dork.
Christ all mighty grow a spine. I know it's hard and blah blah blah scared of dying bullshit but-- actually fuck it. Who cares what you do?

No comments: