Sunday, January 11, 2009

Punctuation

Punctuation is for faggot nerd losers. Didn't get the memo? Well Sexi_Conejita (presumably not what her mother calls her) received said memo. You are now officially behind the times.
I'm sorry I haven't osted lately, real world sucked me up and then when I had time to spare aka winter break I wanted to be free!!!

Yeah I haven't "osted" in a while either because I'm being a reclusive bridge troll and grinding in Final Fantasy 11 all day.
I actually need to be packing as we speak but I am slightly tipsy and tired so I shall write this, fold clothes, and pass out....I leave tomorrow about 3 so yay I guess....

As "we" "speak"? Excuse me? Are we having a conversation?
Somehow I get the feeling her going on a long tyrade with no punctuation constitutes a conversation in her mind.
I was really emotional today because my baby aka 9 year old dog was attacked today and no one seemed to care about him...

I usually care about animals more than people but even I can't be mustered to give a shit.
It was just "Oh wow, he was attacked-okay, now I want to go shopping and to the salon" and I lost it several times in fact...I haven't cried so much in YEARS but the thought of him dying was too much for me...

Apparently you don't care either. Somehow it becomes a story about you and not your poor dog.
Selfish pig slut.
Anyway, I have been lurking around like a creepy stalker type person as I am being tortured by my evil professors who have set it up so that I have an exam practically every week since the 3rd week of school *sigh*

Sorry can't hear you over the sound of Santana rocking out.
Most of my classes are gen eds, however so it's oh so very easy and kinda like why am I here @ times...

To earn a degree. College is easy, be thankful you're not taking a hard major like medicine or some shit.
I hate my family but the lure of shopping will make me deal with them...
I was expecting an interesting entry from this but it rapidly turned into a "WHO I'D BONE FROM HARRY POTTER" which is kind of pedolicious as Harry Potter and friends are children, right?
I only read the first book when I was in middle school and decided even then it was too infantile so I kind of moved on but I seem to recall that's how it went.
Enter the year you graduated from high school in the search function and get the list of 100 most popular songs of that year.
Christ not one of these.
Bold the songs you like, strike through the ones you hate and underline your favorites. Do nothing to the ones you don't remember/care about.

I strike the entire list.
THREE CAREERS YOU’RE CONSIDERING/YOU’VE CONSIDERED:
1. Vet
2. Neurologist
3. Nurse

You, neurology? Ha, ha, ha. In fact, you and any of these jobs gets an audible "heck no" from me. I wouldn't even trust you with a dog.

Your result for The 3 Variable Funny Test...

Well I know this test isn't accurate at all because it said she had a sense of humor. Which, as we all know, is a lie.
I can't sleep because it is too hot and I feel as though I have sweated out my entire body in the past 5 seconds...

Oh if only there was an invention that could cool the room through some sort of endothermic reaction. Perhaps it could propel the cool air with some sort of fan?
Air something. I'm sure it'll come to me.
Have just finished rereading a book about 2 hours ago and my brain is sofast at work that I REALLY can't sleep. Grr...Am currently jaming to Corinne Bailey Rae live and will, eventually, pass out from sheer exhaustion....Hopefully, this will be soon as the sun is now up and it's ridiculous that I am still awake...

Air conditioning. That's it. Air conditioning.
Got an email from FIA that I should do some editing and should probably look into a Beta Reader, but I'm far too lazy for that...

Beta reader meaning PROOF READER?
I have grown some balls!!!

lol so randum xD
well I'm tired of this bullshit already.
See you later, fags.

No comments: