Monday, December 8, 2008

GREENSKINS! PURGE THE BEASTS!

Keeping with my theme of title = Warhammer quote today.
Today might be a short entry because this guy seems really boring, and he was the most interesting one I could find after constant surveillance.
Even though I believe this guy to be a man, he's still a cunt.
Should I be nervous? You know, turning twenty-three?

TERRIFIED. BIG TWENTY-THREE, YOU'RE PRACTICALLY OLD!
Quit your job, go to a retirement home, buy sweater vests, take up golf. You're practically dead.
You better qualify this with something because if you seriously think being twenty three means you're old you are the biggest cunt I have ever heard of.
I wanted to be done with school before I turned thirty, but that doesn't look like it's going to pan out.

So I take it you're majoring in medicine or law?
My entire life has somewhat been devoted to the arts. Not in the sense that I can create great art, but more of a wanting to create art.

Oh. So you're devoted in no way beneficial to anyone. Good.
Better throw away what sounds like a hopeful career as a paralegal to pursue something you've thought about maybe getting into. You know, because it'll work out just like the movies.
Even this whole writing thing that has consumed my life for the past few years isn't a guaranteed money maker, but it's the life that I've grown accustomed to.

What I don't even--
Yesterday I walked home from work and ran into George, Danny, and Nikki. We talked for a while--jokes and other fun stuff. We talked serious, too; about work, money, and other things that suck.

Wow sounds really interesting.
Though I was extremely flattered, two things are wrong with the situation: one, I could dig into my Asian American Studies background and say that by her perceiving my "gorgeous" looks to my ethnic background, she is in fact a racist;

Yeah don't take a compliment you putz.
Penny-Arcade Expo was amazing.

PENNY ARCADE. I knew I didn't like you.
Life is like God of War,

Oh so it's like a Spartan captain accepting a quest from Athena to kill Ares?
Yeah it really is a lot like that, come to think of it.
it's all about timing and precision.

Ah. That as well. I don't know what kind of boring fuck life you lead but Athena sends me on quests to kill mythical entities all the time.
fight the minitaur

Minotaur*
Minitaur would be a small bull.
See Minotaur comes from Minotaurus, literally "the Bull of Minos"
... Look up the story of Theseus you illiterate twat.

I saw Sex in the City with my mother before I left Burbank.

Oh, so that makes you gay?
There's a part where Sara Jessica Parker's character wants to restart her life, so she dies her hair brown.

Dyes*
I'm going through a phase where I feel like nothing is worth posting, but I'm going to post anyway.

Most people would say "so I'm not going to post" but nope, not you.
So, the Olympics.

Surprised you spelled that one right, honestly. You seem a little uncomfortable with the Jeopardy category "words with Greek origins".

Dragonball Z: Shin Budokai, the thorn in my side.

You can't beat the AI in a fighting game? Holy shit my mom, who has never played a video game beyond Animal Crossing since the Atari days can kick the shit out of the highest difficulty AI in any fighting game.
Quit video games now you're no good at them.
I can't stand my voice right now. But not my voice, as in my voice that I speak with--which is annoying as it is--, but my style of writing.

Wow that must be really tough for you.
Try writing better. That always helped me.

Eye of Judgment is difficult for me.

I think I have a game more your speed, friend. It's called "Elmo Teaches Counting".
Am I the only one who realized that peeing is really poetic?

I'm going to let you finish this thought before I call you an idiot.
It's like a burst of emotions; all of this pressure is removed and you have this overwhelming feeling of relief.

You're a moron.
So I'm writing this essay about the representation of Asian Americans in film and how they represent racial stereotypes and how we should have positive Asian American role models.

Positive Asian role models in film.
Well off the top of my head, Bruce Lee, Toshiro Mifune, stop there that's all you need. You know I've heard this bullshit rhetoric before and the only examples anyone can ever pull are all from the 30s, which let's face it, unless you're white and a man you were basically maligned.
He'd probably be offended, too, at my suggestion that Bruce Lee and Toshiro Mifune are postive role models. Yeah why would you want to be a total badass who kicks the shit out of everyone?
What is that? Cum Lade? Is that how you spell it?

Laude* Jesus Christ.
You and dead languages, huh?
Somehow you manage to spell "Budokai Tenkaichi" right but you miss "Cum Laude" and "Minotaur"?
Well that's it. That's his entire blog.
I skipped about fifteen boring as fuck entries but I figure no one will fault me on that.

No comments: