Wednesday, December 3, 2008

PRAISE THE EMPEROR AND STRIKE DOWN HIS FOES

After Monday's intrigue I need to wind down a bit with a nice no punches cunt blog.
I'm having one of those days.

This is basically why I picked this blog. Who opens like that? One of those days what?
One of those days in which I can't get it out of my head that there are no interesting boys who aren't already engaged or completely unsuitable for me.

Oh one of those days. I was having one of those... Wait. No I wasn't.
One of those days in which I oscillate between not knowing what to do with my life and knowing exactly what I want to do with my life but feeling completely unable to do it.

Most people would have said "I swing between" but apparently I've discovered Mrs. Vocab.
I crave distraction but can't find any.

You're on the goddamn internet. You obviously didn't even look.
That's one more essay done. This is what I have left:

Don't care.

Friday, Dec. 5: Canadian Lit exam

Oh, well if you insist. I didn't even know Canadians could read.
Saturday, Dec. 6: Honours Lit exam

Should be piss easy.

Monday, Dec. 8: Anthropology research essay

Mine took all of one evening.

Thursday, Dec. 11: Romantic Lit exam

Frankenstein's creature was typified by the Romantic movement because... Then go on about how Dr. Frankenstein treated the form of his creature as the function and how this is a Victorian dilemma. A+ would read again.

Friday, Dec. 19: Anthropology take home exam

A TAKE HOME EXAM OH MY GOD.

See? I don't get to stop yet. Not even for a breath.

Yeah I do see. That anthropology take home will be fucking hours upon hours of intense physical labor I'm sure.
My laptop is experiencing an ever-quickening death. A few terms back, I replaced the hard-drive after the blue screen of death and a diagnosis of no revival. It was fine up until this semester. Then it started getting full because the partition that Windows is on is only 9GB and keeps getting filled with useless updates.

Buy a bigger hard drive? You're losing me here. Or you could have reinstalled Windows.
Or, more likely, just use the last known good boot of Windows. It happens to me on this Vista machine on a near monthly basis.
But you could always replace hardware. That is always a cure to what ails you.
But, you know, I handle all that stuff. Except now, I can't open the screen. At the hinge on both sides, the case has cracked so that the lid doesn't hinge properly.

Prop it open like the hood of a car.

The computer is 3 years old. I will never recommend an Acer to anyone.

Acers own fuck you. My first computer was an Acer.
I used to play the Wishbone Odyssey game on it. Shit was so cash.
Wow. Here's her official computer advice from an obvious expert in the field:
Only laptops I trust for greater durability are Apples and Thinkpads.

Apples are certainly known for their durability. In fact anything made by Apple is known to be on par with Nintendo products in terms of durability.
I definitely didn't read any warnings that my iPod might not survive a short fall onto carpeted ground or anything, or that Apples can overheat for no apparent reason because you had the audacity to place it anywhere not dead center in the middle of the room.
From the same computer expert:
You're worried about price: If you essentially want a glorified typewriter / browser / music player and don't do anything intensive like gaming consider

Stop. Notebooks aren't for gaming. Stick to your Apple products, trendyfag.
See? Intelligent women are allowed to love clothes too!

"Allowed"? I don't think an intelligent anybody would allow themselves to be pigeonholed into the set behavior of a cliche, but maybe that's just me.
Also, contrary to what the TV has taught me, intelligent people run the gamut of dressed like slobs to fashion forward.
In Toronto, they're running this program in which one can exchange their gun for a $300 digital camera.

What if my gun costs more than 300 dollars?

Friday: Canadian Lit essay, 2400 words (1088 down)

THAT'S LIKE THREE ENTIRE PAGES CAN'T YOU SEE YOU'RE WORKING THE POOR GIRL TO DEATH!??!?!?!?!?!?!?
Next Friday: Frankenstein presentation (15 minutes worth of material, portion of a handout, nothing finished)

Ha, ha did I call that Frankenstein essay or what? In college "Romantic" is code for "read Frankenstein again."
I have no idea how I'm going to survive the next two weeks.

I know how I'd do it: "there's what on TV tonight?" Then realize nothing and type on the internet.
Then maybe think about doing an essay or two.
Also you must be a freshman. Only freshmen panic when they see finals.
The number four contains plenty of symbolism . . .

Like...
Uhh...
Oh yeah. I guess it does at that. Lots of Christfag symbols revolve around four. Tetragrammaton has four letters, four arch angels, shit like that.
A Profession of My Faith

Uh-oh.

1. I believe that Jesus Christ is the Son of God sent to redeem the world.

ffffffffffffffffffffffffuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck
Wow this does go on and on. What was wrong with this?

Ἅγιος ὁ Θεός, Ἅγιος ἰσχυρός, Ἅγιος ἀθάνατος, ἐλέησον ἡμᾶς.

And off they went with their liturgical readings.

Tomorrow, I'm doing my profession of faith.

Yes, I just helped you out, friend. If you want the longer, Latin Sanctus I have that as well.
Either way you'll sound a lot cooler reading something with some history to it that this nonsense.
After this she launches into some bullshit about some job or something.
I don't know.
What I do know is I'm tired of writing this.

No comments: