Monday, December 1, 2008

Finally

Friday was so boring. Livejournal boasts something obscene like 13,000,000 active users but all 13,000,000 would be goddamned if they were going to do anything even remotely interesting on Friday. WENT TO MY GRANDPARENT'S FOR THANKS GIVING (TWO WORDS BECAUSE I'M AN IDIOT). Stop.
But today seems more promising. I already have a winner I think. This person might be a girl and she (or he, honestly) might be a furry. I can't tell.
But what I can tell is this person is a huge fucking baby and whiner to boot. Also fuck them.
After a week of not working on the Anatomy Book I can finally get back to it.

Studying the perfect human form and ruining it by adding aberrations and mutations the likes of which even the most depraved mind cannot imagine to be sure.
By the way I'm just going on the belief that this person is a furry until she (or he, to be honest) can prove otherwise.
I brought up to my aunt about the IPod, and said I didn't care if it was taken but that I wanted the music off of it. I don't actually know how IPods work other than you have to Download onto it and don't know if you can get music off, but would like to try.

I'm guessing by the word choice in this paragraph you don't have a lot of familiarity with technology at large.
I tried to tell her I wasn't saying he stole stuff when she said the keyboard I allowed. Well yes, I waved it off. It was already in the car anyway...what was I going to say...I was sick to my stomach as it was. I wanted a key to the house but again, she just said we'd figure everything out together the next time we went to the house and everyone would get what they wanted from it and she didn't want anyone inside the house without her being there too.

Allowed the keyboard, together in the house-- what is going on here? I must have missed a lot.
I hate to argue and I hate conflict, and I am so shattered as it is I can't stomach it. Eric says I'm being taken advantage of and walked all over, and before I know it everything will be gone despite the fact that I should have first dibs to anything inside the house in accordance with the will but I just have such a hard time fighting with family.

Ah. A petty squabble about the items left in the wake of someone's death. The bigger person would say "take whatever you want. I'm not a vulture and I won't fight you over what invariably amounts to pickings" but this is Livejournal we're talking about.
I have lost the ability to stand up for myself. Then again, how many people have to stand up to their families like I have done over the years and continue to do?

Most people. You're not unique.
When does it end?

It doesn't.
I don't know why I called my aut about the IPod. I only made things worse. I should have shut up about it.

Yeah, well, hindsight is, as they say, always 20/20.
Don't I care to fight for what's legally mine and what my grandfather wanted? I do, but then again, I just don't have the stamina or strength. I don't know how much more of this I can take.

Ha, ha what a weak excuse that is. Either you care or you don't. Saying you don't have "the strength" (like you're fighting an actual battle here) is the same as saying "I don't want to" which is fine. Shit, as I said earlier, it makes you the bigger person. This Eric character sounds like a real rabble rouser.
I like this Eric. He reminds me of me.

No one sees how I suffer in silence and I can't tell them.

I do. I see exactly what your problem is.
The thing is I don't give a shit. As I've told many people, just be thankful you don't have real problems.

I am glad I have Eric and my son. They are keeping me alive.

You should be setting the example but NOPE ALL ABOUT YOU YOU YOU, is it?
I had my aunt and her family come in for Thanksgiving for dinner at our house, along with Eric's sister and his family.

Interesting that she'd call it her aunt's family (making it her family) and her husband's family (making them in-laws). Very sterile word choice for someone clearly so melodramatic.
We had a full house and 3 dogs, and it all went well overall...only, I was not expecting my aunt to invite me to my grandfather's house the day afterwards to meet up with a realtor.

Here's what you do, chief. I'm going to make this so easy even someone like you can follow my instructions.
"Aunty dear (you're British for this bear with me), I understand you're going to assess grandfather's estate. I'd be most curious as to the mechanisms for this and would like to accompany you."
There. That's it. Don't leave an opening for her to say no because, as you yourself pointed out, it's your estate now in accordance to the will. You wouldn't let your aunt sell your own house out from under you, would you?
In a good market, the house would have easily been worth 400k or more, and I hadn't wanted to even think about selling it for less and just sit on it until the market picked up. After all, the house was all paid off and the bills could easily be taken care of from the trust.

She doesn't want to dip into the trust because, as is becoming painfully obvious to someone with two eyes and a brain situated somewhere in his head (and not up his ass) she's trying to get that for herself.
Also, as a perceive this, your aunt is your grandfather's daughter, so really if your mom is dead (which I take her to be because I hear no mention) it should go to your aunt anyway, unless there was a falling out (which explains the animosity between you and your aunt~) so she probably sees this as rightfully her property anyway.
It all happened so fast, and now there won't be any stopping my mother from buying it should she get word of it...

Ah so your mother is alive. Interesting that you two wouldn't be pooling your resources if the aunt is clearly in the wrong.
I'm starting to get the feeling you're being a cunt about this.
And now I have no say, and the dream of possibly moving into it is gone, and here I am stuck in kankakee with white trash, afraid for my son's upbringing, and thinking I made a big mistake leaving home and wishing things had gone differently.

Funny you call someone white trash when you spend every waking second squabbling about inheritance (like trash).
It is just a house, and it was only logical to sell it, and Eric and I could never afford buying my aunt out for it, nor could Eric leave his Kankakee job.

SO WHAT'S THE FUCKING PROBLEM?

But all the reationale in the world doesn't matter to me.

Reationale. You also spell "realtor" as "relator" so you're completely ass-backwards on your spelling today. Get your fucking act together.
The house is not mine. Techinically it is my aunt's...at least the majority, so I don't have anything to really complaign about.

Wait so the house isn't even your property-- Jesus I'm starting to get a headache. Also it isn't "techinically" your aunt's, it's completely your aunt's. If she owns the majority she gets final say, unless she's only a dominant minority. if multiple parties own it (your grandfather kicks ass for causing so much havoc from beyond the grave) then in theory two parties could overpower your aunt, but I'm guessing you and your mother are either at odds or don't have a majority together anyway.
I'll tell you who I feel sorry for in all this fiasco.
Well, two people. Your son and the estate's attorney.
I'm so completely devestated I can no longer face the problem. My husband says I take everything personally, well maybe I do.

"devestated", eh? Also it's not a question of maybe. You're a complete nut.
I've even though of seeing someone to help me cope but I don't have the money for that..and they'd probably stick me on anti-depressants anyway and I don't buy into that crap. I just closed up, shut down, and now don't want to talk about it to anyone. Why...just so someone can tell me I am wrong to feel the way I do?

I'm certainly not a mental health professional but I cannot imagine any psychiatrist (with a degree) would tell you that what you're feeling is wrong.
You must go to the coolest psychiatrist ever. The Doctor House of shrinks.
Well whatever House gets shit done.

You know what...I have a right to my feelings despite how illogical they may be.

Very true.
Just because you say, it's wrong to think of feel that way...doesn't mean I instantly check myself and say, hey, you're right...I need to rethink my feelings here.

Just because you say, superfluous commas.
Also that is what mentally healthy people do. "Wow you're right I'm being a total untamed psychotic here I better get my shit together." But you are apparently blind to that.
Not only blind but actually attempting to justify your behavior.
... That's actually a sign of something clinically wrong.
I'M ON TO SOMETHING.

No. I feel the way I feel and I refuse to just let somebody tell me it's wrong.

I also feel sorry for Eric, your husband. After some thought on this I realize he's probably trying to negotiate an impossible situation.
I need to buy the guitar.

Speaking of totally related thoughts--
Jesus. I either need to get my emotionally frustrated nutty head together or buy a guitar.
To borrow a joke I heard somewhere, I need to either take a piss or swim in ice cream.
I'm afraid of what people will say to me about how I feel because I've already faced adversity when I've left my soul bare.

Wait I thought you said you wouldn't change--
What. So you're afraid of what others will think but you won't change anyway? Why bother being afraid-- no, no. This doesn't make any sense at all!
There's this game for boys called Bakugan, which in Japan means "Exploding Spheres."

Very true.
Which is, coincidentally, probably what your husband would rather have had happen before having a kid with you.
Seriously he's trapped with an emotional leech. Nothing he can do. Can't leave the kid to become the leech child from Japanese mythology, can he?
Also rereading that joke I have less faith than usual in it. I think I was going for an exploding testicle joke or something.
Oh well they can't all be winners~

But yes I do tend to like childish things...but where do you draw the line?

I play with Warhammer (they're toys let's face it) and I watch cartoons still so who the fuck knows or cares?
Seriously is someone making fun of you for liking Pokemon at the playground? Are you an adult? Why do you care what others think so much?

What does growing out of something mean anyway?

It means you don't like doing it anymore.
Seriously does everything need to become a personal vendetta with you?
I've wanted an acoustic guitar for many years.

Spanish, electric or GTFO.
I can't just not have ideas floating through my head on all the cool stuff I want to do. I was, and still am, the type of artist that gets into an art zone and does not like to be interrupted.

Good thing you decided to have a kid. Two, in fact.
Well, raising a baby you're inturrupted non-stop. First...forget a full night's sleep.
Second...prepare to have to sit for 30 minutes or more feeding the baby every 2-3 hours. Add that up...it's at least 4 hours a day spent feeding the baby.

Yeah apparently babies are a pain in the ass or something.

don't feel safe putting Nicholas into the school system here, so I have made up my mind to home school...

Based on your grasp of grammar and spelling he's doomed.
All right, that's it. I'm tired of typing this shit.

No comments: