Friday, December 19, 2008

Oh Yeah

This thing I update sometimes.
I think I found a winner because this person has Final Fantasy 12 stamped all over their blog.
Of course it could have been nearly any video game and I still would have done it, but for some reason FF12 is a particular offense to my sight.
It's not that it was a bad game. Quite the contrary-- for a Final Fantasy in the double digits it's probably the best.
If you're unfamiliar, one look at the art can confirm one thing for you: everyone dresses like they're blind.
I finished exams yesterday. I really did not study for the last one, but it was more of an essay type exam anyway.

Oh wow don't give a shit.
I mostly sat there the entire day before the last exam watching youtube vids of male models douching around in their underwear and watching a bit of Hackers, which I might add, is hilariously bad.

Wow sounds really lame. Why would you willingly watch Hackers? That's a movie you watch on a bet (or, preferably, not at all, because winning that bet would be not watching it).
I did not realize this fact when I first watched it as a kid.

Yeah, well, you like a lot of stupid shit when you're a kid. It's part of being a kid.
You are now remembering the scene in Home Alone where the snow is falling and Kevin looks out his window and Old Man Marley is hugging and reuniting with his family after all those years. He waves at Kevin and Kevin waves back happily.

MANUALLY! LOL! Die.
I nearly feel asleep about 3 times, twice at a desk in the library and once while I was just lying on the ground in the hallway. Boringest day ever.

I know you probably did that to be cute (or grind my shit, which is your real reason for doing this. All of this, that is), but take it easy.
...HOLY SHIT, is this what I call a post? I feel like I used to be kind of funny, now I'm just uninspired.

Wow. I was worried I was losing my spark after 60 something updates of this drivel, but if you were "kind of funny" then I'm goddamn Groucho Marx.
Maybe I should take up creative writing.

Don't. I took a creative writing class and it was just a bunch of bullshit and made me a bitter cynic when it came to writing.
... That is, more than I already was.
Although maybe that's what you need. People with a positive outlook on life are rarely funny. I'm not saying you have to be a flaming emo fag because those people aren't funny either, you should probably exhume the air of being bitter and not giving a shit about it, like you're gleeful about it.
It's very hard to pull off convincingly, believe me. You'd probably be better off just failing it up constantly and leaving it to the pros to do something with it.
You know, exactly like what's happening right now.
YOUR HOPES AND DREAMS ARE FLICKERING AWAY LIKE A GODDAMN SINGLE CANDLE IN THE DARKNESS OF NIGHT.

No, no, friend, you're going the wrong direction.
So I actually got tickets to the So You Think You Can Dance Canada tour. I'm lame, but THAT'S OKAY.

Well at least you know it.
Also, I saw Twilight today. It wasn't as horrible as the trailers would lead one to believe, but it was kind of boring on account of the fact that the main characters have no personality.

That sounds fucking awful. I'd like to see what you define as a really horrible movie.
Ha, ha yeah, wait a minute. Hackers is kind of mediocre and Twilight isn't that horrible? What's a shit sucker, then? Do you have to go straight to the Gigli bin for that?
Next there's a story involving dialog so there's no less than five "so I was like..." and I'm not reading that.

I realize I'm coming off like an asshole to anyone who's a fan of the series,

Good. They should feel bad for liking stupid things.
Now there's a long post about "Scary Stories to Tell in the Dark" which I didn't think anyone lame was allowed to read. At least, that's how I understood it as a child.
I guess I was mistaken.
Which bands do you think will be classics in 20-30 years? The kind that pretentious, arrogant teenagers will like?

Hopefully none of them.
I've got to say that I was listening to the new Coldplay songs just now (which are damn good)and I'm certain many of their songs will be classics in the future.

Oh that's a dark thought for the future.
In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only Cold Play.

I'm just thinking about whether or not there's any possibility of Linkin Park being a classic.

Holy shit.
Anyone else have Windows Vista? Any idea how to turn off the constant security scans that just gum up the works and make the computer run like a pile of shit?

This is kind of funny in light of your later post "I am an expert at technology". I guess expertise doesn't extend as far as navigating the control panel, eh? Now there's a fairly competent sketch of a character from Final Fantasy 12. Clothing is... Surprisingly logical for a Final Fantasy character, seems in proportion, perspective stays consistent-- this is a good drawing.
Wow that felt funny to type.
This is good.
This is good.
Hmm, no this isn't right at all.
Now she's posted more of her drawings and shit, and I have to give credit where credit's due.
She's pretty good at it.
This is kind of a surreal moment for me, actually. I never expected talent from one of these things. I guess that goes to show occassionally dog shit will have some bits of corn in it.
Neon Genesis Evangelion: 3 eps. :\ It's no Cowboy Bebop. Kind of confused as to why people think this is the best anime ever. Seems like the regular FIGHTAN ROBOTZ thing.

Err maybe you watch TV shows for a different reason (girl reason no doubt) than I, but "fighting robots" is pretty much top of the list for "do watch". In fact if there was anything to fault Evangelion about (and there is a ton, don't get me wrong) "not enough fighting robots" would probably be number one through three on my list, followed by "all of the main characters are whiny cunts", which would be items four through seventeen.
p.s. Other favorites or mine are Wolf's Rain, Samurai Champloo, Haibane Renmei, Elfen Lied, shit like this. Basically, good animation/art but a well-done/interesting storyline is most important. REEECCC MEEEE SOOOMEE. I will love you.

Ha, ha anime.
Your problem is you only like shit made within the last five years when everyone knows all the good shit happened in the 80s.
Is... is it that weird? I know my classmates are younger than me. I know it's another year of HIGH SCHOOL.

So let me see if I understand this. In Canada you can opt to take another year of high school (uhh, why?) and not only did you decide that it might be a good idea, you actually did it.
To me, that's like saying "you can cut off your left hand with no benefit to you" and actually thinking "hey yeah I should do this."
That's fucking stupid and you should probably take that to the grave with you.
That's it. That's what I have for today.

No comments: