Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Oh-- oh.

So there are blogs and then there are motherfucking blogs, goddamn.
Lately I've been settling a lot but it really has been a "best of a boring lot" situation.
But here we have this blog and I haven't even really read it yet but I know it's already a winner.
Check this fucking crap out.
We have all the signs: Agree you're 18 (!) or older before reading, agree you're 18 (!) or older before reading and the font is the tiniest fucking thing I've ever seen in my life. I've seen larger bacteria.
No kidding I'm zoomed in 1000% and it's approaching size 16 font by any normal scale.
I think we have a black weeaboo and I'm not sure what to call a black weeaboo because "weeaboo" by definition means "white". Bleeaboo?
No idea.
I'm skipping the first entry because it's some dumb story. Already off to a great start.
Also here's today's writer's block so we can all stay current:

Which song makes you happy every time you hear it, and why?

It is hard to pick.

The song that makes me happy every time I hear it would have to be between two songs, Koda Kumi's Black Cherry [*] and Far East Movements I PARTY because the beat in the songs makes them so uplifting which makes me want to dance.

No idea what these songs even are but they sound amazing.
I am familiar with Koda Kumi, however, because she's a delicious yellow girl and also she was on a comedy show I watched briefly and basically the hosts trolled the fuck out of her but she was too dumb to realize it.
It was gooooood times.
Now here's a post called "My Tweets" and it's like she's doing everything in her power to keep me from reading her bullshit.
Let me tell you there's no quicker way to get me to lose interest than to mention twating or posting your IM chat logs.

A couple of months ago I had decided the best thing to do for my hair was to start all over again.

So as I mentioned a couple of times I teach at a high school and because teaching is already a woman dominated profession and my high school is really shitty most of the teachers are black women.
I had no idea 1. women could talk about hair so much and 2. that black women spend upwards of 9 hours every weekend getting that mess straightened out.
I mean what the fuck who has that kind of time?

When I was little I use to have extremely long hair that went down to basically my butt, but I couldn't handle my mom constantly pulling on my hair and causing little bumps to form at the scalp. So at 5 years old, I cut it all off up to the base of my neck.

It's around this time in the story I'm looking for some bureaucratic chore to do.
Listen I'm sure this story picks up but I got this form that's a series of letters and numbers to fill out.
Of course my mom was furious, but as time passed I went through a lot of stuff with my hair. My hair has grown to my shoulders and because of stress caused bald spots and I am experiencing all this stuff before the age of 18.

Tell me about the relaxer, please.

Now, almost at 18, I have had my hair cut because I have had a chemical relaxer.

Oh what do you know?
I don't know what any of this shit is because I have the HAIR OF SAMSON and I basically don't even need to comb it so whatever.

Now I want my hair to grow back naturally without a chemical relaxer and I decided to get what most people would consider the BC, or the Big Chop which means cutting your hair to a certain length in order to grow out your natural hair to whatever length you want it at.

Waiting for my bro to show up so we can talk about AC/DC or something but then I remember I'm sitting at home and I'm ostensibly doing this for my own amusement.

I got it cut almost a year ago and I've seen little to no growth, and to make matters worse I've been putting more chemicals on it, I've bleached my hair and put some ridiculous red hair dye on it and look like a Black Ronald McDonald walking around. Soon, im dying my hair to its

So true story I just learned recently: "dying" as in "putting dye into something" is actually spelled "dyeing" in what has to be a violation of every grammar and spelling rule I've ever learned. That's like the fifth word I've realized I've been spelling wrong for years in a just a few months, and it's all thanks to Final Fantasy.
natural hair color and I still refuse to get a chemical relaxer. I am using this post now to just kind of post my trials and tribulations on my journey to healthy natural hair, hopefully I can get someone to try this with me as well.

Are we still talking about this? For real?
Listen to me, bitch: I can't ignore you any harder than I am right now so please relax before I invent a new tier of not giving a fuck.
I've come across Youtube videos that say the best way to start is by training your hair or wrapping your hair and the best way to contribute to your hair growth is by taking vitamins and getting exercise in.

Am I really reading a blog about a Youtube video about haircare? Really?
I have to meditate under a waterfall for several years so I can attain a level of "not giving a fuck" never before witnessed by man.

Today, I deep conditioned my hair with the Cholesterol deep conditioner and I tested out the Saran wrap, wrap and it actually worked pretty well. I also took a vitamin to start the process.

All right I can't take this anymore. Let's move on.
Oh man two entries entitled "My Tweets" in a row and they're hiding behind a "YOU MUST BE 18 OR OLDER TO READ THIS" cut.
Also I just realized I can't type the letters "cu" without instinctively hitting the "n" right after it.
Now there's this ol' gem:

What subject you like to become more knowledgeable about, and why?

Definitely the 666 rituals of slaying the demon.

I would definitely love to be more knowledgeable about language because its how we communicate and its important to communicate with others of different races and since people have their own dialects its really important :)

Why is it really important?
I mean besides the obvious "to talk to brown girls" there's no reason to learn their heathen language.
That is a good reason, though, don't get me wrong but you know. It's not like there's one beyond that.
Oh I guess there is: if you plan on getting mixed up in international espionage.
So yes there are good reasons for learning other languages, huh. The two noblest deeds to which a man can aspire: scoring delicious girls of various colors and SLAYING THE ENEMIES OF MAN.
I'm not sure what that says about my view of international politics when the only two reasons I can come up with to learn a language is to steal their women and murder their dictators. I guess that puts me somewhere square in the 12th century.
Where I feel I often belong, honestly.
So today me and my two friends: Nykol and Tabi ( who is a writer on here) had an amazing day at the mall.

Oh, do share.

At the mall we go to where we live, there are these two guys: One that looks like Tae Yang, and one that looks like Chan Sung <3.>
Huh a black girl with a thing for Asian guys.
That's gotta be about the rarest breed there is.
we were passing by his friend who looks like TimothyDeLaGhetto nudged him in the arm and asked,

Is that really his name?
I mean I see some names in any given day. I can't tell what's really a name and what's a joke anymore.

I felt so stupid for not working up the courage to talk to this guy.

Whoa big yawn just now.
Really tired from lugging desks up and down flights of stairs and having to deal with sassy cunts all day.
Also you already have the courage you just lack something interesting to say which sets off your doubt.
It's like Jesus taught: you have the entire cosmos inside you, you just have to let the power free.
Oh wait, no, that was Athena from Saint Seiya.
I consider Saint Seiya a religious text alongside Fist of the North Star and The Odyssey. Shut up. It's my religion.
If we consider all fiction (except the bad fiction) one continuity (as I do) then it goes a little something like this:
The Epic of Gilgamesh
Some unspecified amount of time later
The Iliad
The Odyssey
The Aeneid
Unspecified amount of time later
Beowulf
Unspecified amount of time later
Sir Gawain and the Green Knight
Le Morte d'Arthur
Unspecified amount of time later
Orlando Furioso
100 years later
Dante's Inferno
450-500 years later
The Count of Monte Cristo
120-140 years later
Saint Seiya
150-160 years later
Fist of the North Star
28,000 years later
The Horus Heresy
10,000 years later
WARHAMMER.
Note: stuff happened in between these stories that I didn't bother fleshing out such as the collected works of Edgar Allan Poe and H.P. Lovecraft.
Oh and I've come to the beginning of this blog. That's really handy.
Well I can't say that was the worst blog I've ever read (mostly because I didn't actually read much of it) but good things don't come up often when it comes to Livejournal so I'll take them when they do.

No comments: