Monday, March 28, 2011

The Emperor knows, the Emperor is watching.

Spent the better part of the evening assassinating Guardians in RIFT. Truly, a waste of mankind's potential.
Anyway I think we have some kind of blog here today.
oh great new version of Blogger. So now instead of just having a handy box pop up it grays out my entire window and a different box pops up.
Makes sense to me~
Here's our WB for the day:
What's the worst thing you ever did to a partner during the course of a relationship? Did you ever move beyond it?

Cut her eyes out.

I've punched my boyfriend in the face a few times. I'm not proud of it. Yes, we've moved past it.

Sorry I just stole your thunder with my insanity.

I'm drinking some warm-ish grapefruit juice and it's not tasing so good. Tastes like there's a hint of alcohol in it and that's a disgusting taste to me right now.

... So stop drinking it?
Funny, because I used to drink grapefruit juice and gin a lot.

I have a memory in high school one night before school I mixed lots of gin and some grapefruit juice in a large dasani bottle and I put it in the freezer. I started drinking it on my way to school the next morning. The memory gets a little blurry here because this is not the only time I've been drunk at school and the episodes are getting mixed up.

Yeah I had a kid who claimed he had vodka mixed with his orange juice.
I called him a dumbass.
No actually I just pretended like I didn't hear it because I didn't want to wrest the drink from him and investigate further.
Fine, get drunk at 9 in the morning as a 9th grader.
The drunkest I've ever been at school all happened before lunch time. Was drinking and had a lot of fun in my first class. Then I get drunker during my second class and I'm unable to do work. I put my head down on the desk and idk If I'm sleep or not but I get that feeling in my stomach and jump up and run to the bathroom to puke, of course. I'm told I passed out in the bathroom. I Remember waking up in the nurses office with the school nurse all in my face asking me shit. My best friend and a couple of other people came to visit me in the nurses office. Then my stepmom came to get me and I left early.

Why are you telling me this story? You should be so ashamed of this episode that it goes to the grave.

One of my suite mates is indirectly interfering with my sex life.

She has an issue with my boyfriend being here a lot. She... seems lonely.

Threesome.
Uh-huh.

I mean, she's here a lot with no visitors. I want to get it in with my boyfriend. However when we have sex, it's not exactly quiet lol I'm a screamer lol (tmi?)

Great thanks for th-- WAIT NOW YOU'RE WORRIED ABOUT TOO MUCH INFORMATION?
WHAT THE FUCK, LADY?
I'd rather do it when she's gone but she doesn't really leave. I don't want her to hear because I don't want to make her uncomfortable but geez... I guess I should just learn to keep it quiet, huh. lol

Ha-- ugh.
I'm going to ask my dad if Jeremy can come home with me for these few days. I'm sure he will say no because it may make the other people (non-family) in the house feel awkward since we are not married and they have 2 daughters that are young and ah, It's a complicated situation but mostly Jeremy just wouldn't have a place to sleep.

This is one of those rare blogs where I just let the words wash over me in grim satisfaction that the hits will keep on rolling.

The living room would not really work since it is a public area in the house and he can't stay in my room because my dad don't play that. LOL. I am pregnant, daddy.

SEE?
Holy shit, I didn't even read ahead. I just sat back and said "let this one ride" and bam.
Didn't she also imply she was drinking a few posts ago?
What's up, burden on the state?
How's that FAS monstrosity percolating in the alcohol swill you call amniotic fluid doing?
I also want to get some professional pictures taken with Jeremy, while I'm pregnant. I don't have money to spend like that BUT I was looking through that old coupon booklet I got during my McDonald's days and I get get 40% off a 5-pose picture packet. I'm so excited because Jeremy and I have no pictures together and I'm pregnant! I want to document it so I can give pictures to my family and whatnot. But, mostly I just want them for me.

>no money
>babies tend to cost a lot of money
>pissing away what money you do have on sentimentality
I can't believe my solution of taking babies like this and raising them in a monastery setting as elite soldiers was met with universal disgust.
OH WHAT, THE OTHER OPTION IS THIS?
We're always going to need soldiers. War is never going out of style.
My system ensures a new class of warrior for these blurring battle lines. The era of the uniform and the tank is passing us by and yet we cling to a bygone era.
Also... shit, I forgot what I was going to say.

No, I remember. Baby Shower.

Present your male children to the chapter at birth. Some are selected and removed, the rest remain.
I'm typing with one hand cuz the other hand is on my belly cuz the baby is moving! feels like it's thumping around inside, awww.

Sounds like fighting spirit to me.

Ughhh. My Sprint bill is like $300, I'm not trying to pay that. I want to switch to the local phone service (Cricket), it's only $45 a month! But... the phones are so ugly. I don't want to buy a new crappy phone that I don't like. I like my Android with sprint.

I've been reading this new Warhammer book called Sons of Dorn. It's pretty awesome. It's about these three bitter rivals who were all inducted into the Imperial Fists right before they were about to kill each other and how they handle having to be squadmates and enemies at the same time.
I prefer reading about the Imperial Fists and their progeny more than any other legion, I think.
Raven Guard are pretty cool, though.

How would you describe your ideal romantic partner in six words?

I already did it in five words you cunts.

Mature, Understanding, handsome, loving, well-endowed, rich

Well good luck with that, pregnant trash.
I can't even believe this. Try aiming in the stratosphere, Christ all mighty.

So, I'm pregnant.

It's been a while since I posted, lots has happened, obviously. Most important: I found a boyfriend that I love & that loves me. Now I'm 5 weeks pregnant.

Let's rush into something life altering.
I understand they sell these things called contraceptives. A little late now, I understand, but keep it in mind the next time you want to add to the already overburdened welfare system.

I... like drugs. I love them. I'm high on hydrocodone cough syrup right now and I want to take more and more and I want to lay down. I want to get more from the health center but, in addition to getting me high, it's also doing it's job and it's curing me of that god-awful cough. so what am I doing today? I'm gonna head back to the room, take a swig of syrup and sleep until ol dude calls me about smoking some weed. then I'm gonna smoke it, and I'm gonna enjoy it and...

I just want to point out this same person is now four months pregnant.
And it's not like "oh, this was six years ago and now she's grown up" NO THIS WAS FUCKING FIVE MONTHS AGO.
From Dr. Polidori's Lord Ruthven to Stephenie Meyer's Edward Cullen, the annals of vampire lore are filled with attractive, charming bloodsuckers. Which one would you most want to be bitten by?

All of them are sick aberrations begging for the release of death.
Wooo anyway it is bedtime.
Night my good faggots.

No comments: