Friday, March 18, 2011

Let's update once a week

AND ONLY ONCE A WEEK FROM NOW ON. :C
No I've been busy lately with things that somehow aren't the vidya lately and coincidentally on both Monday and Wednesday of this week have been especially trying.
Anyway enough of that: as the Orks in Warhammer say, 'ere we go.
Come to think of it, Orks don't really say that so much as one book about Orks in 1988 was named that.
So for extra credit, my teacher wanted us to memorize the first 25 digits of pi.

Ha, teachers and their useless extra credit memorization assignments.
I'm about to assign my merry bunch a chance at extra credit if they memorize all the prepositions.
The difference is none of them will do it because there's, like, a million of them, man! WHAT MIND COULD POSSIBLY RETAIN THIS MUCH INFORMATION?
I'd be willing to recoup two entire test grades if they do it. That's how confident I am that it'll never happen.
Since I have an insanely good memory I thought I should give if a try. I spend a few minutes all week attempting to commit the digits to memory.

It's 25 fucking numbers. What, are you a goldfish? I could memorize the first 25 digits in an hour.
I was sure I had it down until I went to recite it to my teacher. It was all good until I got to about the 17th digit and my mind went blank. I couldn't remember those last 8 digits no matter what I did. So I didn't get any extra. I really needed it too... :[ And the moment I sat down at my desk I was able to remember everything.

>Insanely good
>can't retain 25 numbers
Maybe I'm the crazy one. Maybe I just assumed people can visualize shit they read and can remember basic information when it's arranged in an easy to remember way, but I guess not.
Since pi is not a rational number and therefore there's no pattern to memorize I'd probably look into mnemonics but that's just me.
Clearly I have a pressure problem. That makes me kinda scared to do my solo at Cabaret. >_<>
MAYBE, I DUNNO. DEFINITELY NOT SOMETHING TO INVESTIGATE.
What was the worst significant purchase you ever made, and why?

Hmmmmm.
Xbox 360 or my last computer, probably. That's what I get for buying prebuilt, I suppose.
BUT NOW I HAVE BUILT A TITAN.
Hmm... Well, I spent $1000 dollars on a keyboard I barely ever play. :P

I can't believe I didn't take that computer back the second I got it out of the box. It failed to boot the first time I turned it on. I had to reformat. Shouldn't that have been an indication of future trouble?
Oh, also it overheated playing FFXI. I know SE can't program worth a goddamn and the game was ridiculously processor intensive for something that old but come the fuck on.
Well I guess it works out regardless because I ended up needing to upgrade to play FFXIV but that game has FALLEN INTO THE FUCKING OCEAN NOW GREAT.

There's been alot of negative energy and occurences in my town lately.

Negative energy--
so speaking of because FFXIV is down for at least one week I decided to give this RIFT game a try.
It's pretty fucking good. I was worried it'd be too much like WoW and I just threw 40 bucks away and admittedly the game play is pretty much a carbon copy of WoW's but the shit around it is way fucking cooler. The sides are more interesting-- the graphics don't look like puke-- the game doesn't treat you like a mentally handicapped child-- yeah, it's all pretty good.
Last week there was a shooting. My best friend and I drove past it and we could feel the hate and terror in the air.

What the fuck are you, a demon of Chaos? You can't really see, so you just read the channels of psychic energy and look for the leak of mortal corruption?
There was something wrong going on that day.

I don't even know what Warhammer quote to use in this situation.
I can tell that this negative energy is only going to get worse. I just hope that it doesn't have any affect on me or anyone I love.

Sounds like cultist activity to me. Stay where you are: a purgation squad has been dispatched.
Compared to yesterday, today has been easy as pie. I was able to finish my essay and turn it in so hopefully I got an A this time.

The only easy day was yesterday.

But you never know. My teacher is kinda crazy. Anyways, speaking of teachers. I'd like to talk about my math teacher. He's a really nice guy, but I hate how he calls on me randomly and expects me to know the answer when he asks it.

Hey idiot: we already know the 5 students who participate know it. Gotta make sure the rest of you miserable lot knows it.
Now everyone thinks I'm stupid because I don't get problems right when I'm under pressure, Its rather unnerving. And it doesn't help that this new kid showed up in the class and I feel a strange connection to him.

Ruh-roh.

I can't really describe it. He's not very attractive and he's such a nerd, yet I really want to get to know him. I'm still trying to figure out why.

Run, friend!
There is no cowardice in a strategic withdrawal!
I had a straight guy and a gay guy fighting over me today! it was so funny. They both wanted me to walk with them.

The part she's not telling you: they each wanted the other guy to take her.
I ended up walking with Keith because I never see him. He told me that his girlfriend got jealous of me because I hugged him today.
But if she's walking with a friend who happens to be a guy and he hugs her then you're clearly overreacting and too possessive.
BROS, LISTEN: DO NOT LOOK TO YOUR OWN HOME AREA FOR WOMEN.
Think of it like this: when looking for a chick do you look right in your own household? Of course not, that'd be creepy.
NO DIFFERENT.

That kinda made me feel powerful and full of awe at the same time. I've never had another girl jealous of me before. I'm not skinny, pretty, or very smart so its really cool to know that someone actually thinks I'm competition.

PETTINESS KNOWS NO BOUNDARIES.
Not that I would ever date a freshman, but still. That thought boosted my self esteem alot. Enough about school.

Yeah enough of that bullshit.
Its mostly because of school and homework. When I'm not working, I'm hanging out with my friends.

When I'm not working I'm preparing for the next day (or playing RIFT but officially just preparing for the next day)
VICTORY IS BUT A PRELUDE TO THE NEXT BATTLE.
Meet my Mom and Dad. They seem like the good, middle class, hardworking Americans. They provide and care for their children.

But they're really crab aliens OH NO.
They have family that supports them and people who love them. This is a misconception. No one really knows what they are like.

Because they're aliens, honest!

Meet me. I'm your average 17 year old girl trying to enjoy her senior year in high school. I play piano, sing well, write novels and get average grades; A's, B's and C's. I don't do drugs, smoke, have sex or do anything that stupid teenagers of this century do.

Sex was invented 11 years ago.
Teenagers in the 90s? No sex.

Yet, my parents act like I'm the most useless human being on the face of the Earth.

Well you are. You're 17.

And this is where people don't believe me. They think that my parents are doing a good job raising me. If only they knew how my parents really are.

Seems like they're doing fine. I mean you are a cunt but what's to be expected?
It's as I've said: common birth, common man.

My Dad just spent the last five minutes yelling at me for eating ice cream. This is because he thinks I'm "fat" because I don't exercise everyday. I'm 5'7" and I weigh 140 pounds.

5'7" and 140-- I mean I'm taller than you and I weigh less but I am skeletal.
You could probably stand to lose a couple pounds, honestly.
My Dad acts like I have all the time in the world to exercise and I should've done it 5 hours ago. I've been working on school projects all night. I did the same last night. My Mom checked my grades online and I had 3 C's and 2 D's. I told her that I brought them up since then but she won't believe me.

If there is one thing I've learned about interacting with teenagers it's that they are all cocksucking liars and are horrible liars to boot.

I've gotten a 100 on every assignment and done every homework paper assigned this week.

Well this should be real easy to sort out. Show me the proof.

And yet I'm still being punished this weekend. They expect me to spend all weekend studying for finals next week. As if I'm going to do that crap.

I thought you were an A/B/C student. Let me tell you: A students study for their fucking finals.
Except I never did but then again I knew by 17 that "anyways" isn't a word.
And when I'm in another room they talk bad about me all the time because I'm not like my sisters and get straight A's and play a sport. I'm sorry that I'm not perfect, but I'm not going to change my lifestyle just to impress them.

I wonder if she even realizes how cliche her life is. Does this really happen? Do you ever deviate from the script a little? Even your deviations are accommodated by the script.

I'm going to be a musician all through and after college. I don't have book smarts. I'm good at music theory and putting beauty into writing music and language.

You will have Gen. Ed. courses-- God help you, you will have Gen. Ed.
They don't even care about my creativity. All they see are those dumb grade letters on the computer. I wish they would accept me for who I am.

I JUST WANNA BE ME.
Wow we have hit the mother load of teenage cliche.
I don't have a reason to write this. I literally have nothing to write about. I'm just really sad right now. I don't understand why. It probably has something to do with whats going to happen in the future.

... Because being from the future I already know what's going to happen.
What?
When I'm suddenly taken aback by an emotion or series of emotions, usually it means something bad is going to happen soon. I'm super weird, I know. But I just felt like typing. Its not like I can do anything else. I'm going to fail at my voice and piano lesson tomorrow because I haven't practiced at all this week.

... So practice?

All I want to do is hang out with my best friend but my parents aren't gonna let me til New Year's Eve. I know its only 2 days but Alex and I have been hanging out every day for the last week and it pains me to have no contact with her for 2 days. And no, I'm not a lesbian.

You never sound gayer than when you're saying "I'm not gay."
I just love my best friend and she needs me right now. She is having so much trouble with boys. It really makes me never want to date again.

I see where this is going. Lesbian hookup, uh-huh.

So my Dad decided that I spend too much time on facebook and since my GPA is only a 2.9, he put a password on my user account and delete facebook from my browser. The only way I can get on is if I sneak on using his computer or use facebook mobile. So now I practically have no way to contact a majority of my friends. And as if my life couldn't get any worse,

>couldn't get worse
>no longer have Facetube
I know you're a dumb cunt 17 year old girl but come on, let's not overreact.
I lost my government book so I haven't done 8 assignments in that class. The only way my dad is going to give my computer back is if my grades go up. Its so stupid because I have to wait til 6 at night or later when he lets me on the computer to do homework and sometimes I can't finish in that short of time.

Just go to a shit school and then you'll never get homework. What's the point in assigning it when it won't get done?

I want to get out of this house so bad but I don't have a job, I'm not pretty enough to get a boyfriend, and I don't have any rich relatives to pay for an apartment I could get.

Too annoying to have a boyfriend, more like.
Also yeah, not pretty enough.
Or smart enough.
You are the complete package.
Weeeell RIFT just went down for a patch so I guess it's time to finish this, but this has gone on long enough-- time to go do something else, then.
Farewell, pussies.

No comments: