Friday, February 25, 2011

TIME TO FOCUS

Whenever I look at today's blog I just find my eyes unfocusing. Time to use my will.
Also it has been a while since I've reported these important figures:

As you can see progress has slowed since FUCKING HORRIBLE HIGH SCHOOL AND TEACHING has taken over.
Still, though, tons of ranks on weaving and alchemy.
The important skills.
Ah yes, the writer's block:

What's your most debilitating insecurity? Do you think you'll ever overcome it?

And her answer (and the reason I clicked on this blog as I'm sure you're about to realize):
Definitely my breasts. They're way too big. My boyfriend loves them, but that's for obvious reasons. I'm a 42DDD and it sucks.

And I'm sure she's trying to project this image she's some sort of titty monster and not just a fucking hambeast but let's be realistic here.
I have severe back issues and I'm always made fun of or getting in trouble for too much cleavage.

Anymore than a handful is a waste I always believed.

I hate having to wear wicked high cut clothing everyday because of it.

You should have to wear a Pac-Man ghost outfit like Muslims.
If you could turn back time, how far back would you go?
I always believed I was born in the wrong era and probably should have come of age around 1980.

I have no idea. Probably like the 40's or 80's.

Of course the way that's structured it makes it sound like you mean the 1940s or the 1880s but whatever you probably mean the 1980s.
I really found this question interesting due to the number of people that took absolutely no interest at all in it. I mean I was having trouble deciding when I'd like to see and the number of people who said "ehh, 1940 or some shit" was staggering.
Do you morons have any idea what was going on in the 1940s?
It wasn't a big deal. Just a little something called WORLD WAR II.
Also the start of the Cold War.
No, those times are not remembered fondly because they were good times-- they are remembered merely because the West prevailed.

Yeah, it's time to try, once again, to lose some weight. It's the same story every year. I always say how I'm going to lose the weight and how I'm going to look much better and blah blah blah.

I'm looking at your display picture and 1. I'm pretty sure that's not you and 2. you'll never be a delicious brown or yellow girl so why bother?
I'll even begin making a weight loss plan and make a journal and/or binder on it. It'll last a month or so and then I'll just randomly stop. I also say how determined I am and how I am not going to give up, but I always do.

Here's your weight loss plan: stop eating so much.

Jenni-Lyn Watson is a girl from my area who graduated my high school a few years ago. I'm posting this so that I can get her name out there for everyone to see.

She's 20 years old, 5'2", approx. 100lbs. and has dirty blonde hair. She's been missing since Friday, November 19, 2010. She was last seen in Liverpool, NY.

Give up. She's already dead.
Sorry I'm probably not being very helpful.

Why is riding a bus so fucking expensive? Seriously, I'm only on the bus for five minutes and I'm paying $1.25, which might not seem like a lot, but in reality, it is.

Consider it your "too lazy to walk three blocks" fee.
I've been on an anime kick lately and the two named animes have been the latest reasons why I never sleep.

Fist of the North Star and motherfuckin' Macross Plus is what I expect to hear from you.

They're both the same genre and have almost identical plots, but they're freaking amazing and I loved them.

I first watched KimiKiss Pure Rogue on Anime Network on Demand a few days ago.

No idea what that is.
I'm guessing it doesn't involve giant robots and therefore isn't worth watching.
Unless it's Fist of the North Star.
It's a sappy, slice-of-life story about a boy who's best friend moves back from France to finish her third year of high school. And, basically, they fall in love and all that other blah, blah, blah that's typical of modern animes, though there's a lot of emotion, understanding and struggle with this one.

>typical of modern anime
All right so it's shit, got it.
Myself; Yourself follows the same plot line as KimiKiss in many ways. Basically, boy moves back, boy meets childhood friends, boy mistakes childhood friend for random classmate, angst angst angst,

Huh.
I can't even muster up a proper response to this. Am I really reading about what anime you're watching, really? Even if it was something good all I'd be able to do is say "okay, you don't suck as much as I thought" but clearly you do so whatever.
Now here's an R-rated Pokemon fanfic.
Admittedly it has been a while since I've watched Pokemon but I somehow doubt the tone of the show has changed that much--

It's like 8:30 in the morning and I still haven't slept much tonight. Ugh. It's quite annoying, lol.

I'm sorry to hear that. 8:30 means I've been at work for half an hour.
Oh and I'm all the way to the first entry. That's handy.
Oh by the way, she posted another picture of herself and she has a really bitchy look on her face that I suppose is supposed to look sexy but just reminds me how brilliant my plan of going to the third world to get a brown girl is.
I mean not to toot my own horn or anything but in terms of great ideas I put it up there with Einstein's theory of relativity and Newton's discovery of gravity.
Anyway time to play some FFXIV, woo Friday~

No comments: