Wednesday, February 16, 2011

I see, bro. Very sad.

Today we have our standard two writer's blocks. One is "what food do you eat when you're feeling down?" but since we already had a two part review of a fatty blog I think we'll let that one slide. Instead we're going for the stupid "should parents be held responsible for the criminal actions of their teenage children?"
Welcome to "Lyndzicatherine" a blog about-- well some cunt, I suppose.

Her response to this thought provoking question was this:

No, kids have minds of their owns.

Pretty sure comprehension of consequences never really develops in most people. Causality is beyond the diminished mental capacity of the chattel called man.
I'm doing what I want now. I can't do what you tell me to because you think you're better than I am.

No I can tell you what to do because if you don't I can swarm about 50 giant dudes with guns.
The glories of teaching in a horrific school.
You're not. You say that I'm your best friend, but you treat me like I'm the least important person you've ever come across.

Oh I had this conversation with a girl once.
It was fun and painfully circular:
"so just stop talking to her"
"I CAN'T SHE'S ME BEST FRIEND ;_;"
"but she treats you like shit."
"I KNOW I HATE HER."
"so just stop talking to her"
"I CAN'T SHE'S--"
Women.
That's around the time I learned they're not actually looking for you to solve their problems but instead listen to their crazy shit. I think it's an evolutionary adaptation that women seek to normalize while men seek to depart from the problem.
I don't know why I'm so close with you. It's like we were born and raised in two completely different galaxies.

I'm not sure what she's talking about but just in case she's thinking what I am I'll repeat this:
common birth, common man.

I don't like the person you turned me into, and I don't like the person I turned you into.

Let's pin blame.

Can we go back to the days where you were the nerdy, straight-A girl in glasses and modest clothes, with a perfect boyfriend, who was sweet to everyone? And when I was the girl who was just a little rough around the edges, wore too much make-up and didn't give a shit about anything?

When you were the Midge to my Barbie--
gayest analogy I've ever made, I think.

You take everything from me. You put me down. You care too much about your appearance, talk me into skipping class, and have me wrapped around your little finger, like I'm a puppet.

>talk me into skipping class
Yeah but you did go along with her. What, is she a dude in the other room with a gun? She's literally forcing you along at gunpoint?
Just tell her to go fuck herself, Christ.

What are your best and worst personality traits? Do you think your friends would agree?

I haven't really given thought to this before. The obvious answer is "how awesome I am" but I'm not really sure that's what the question is asking for.
Anyway, what's your answer, my good cunt?

I'm artsy and creative, and always friendly, and I can be driven and determined.

It probably says something about me when all that translates to "annoying" in my head.
Three years' experience with Edie Finds a Corpse has proven if you are a girl who is "artsy and determined" you are a cunt.
Here's a post entitled "I Miss Myself" which makes me wonder who wrote this but I guess we'll find out.

Absolutely beautiful and confident, spunky and blonde, 20 pounds lighter, head over heels in love, and the only one in a giant crowd jumping up and down in her white sparkle dress singing every single word to You Shook Me All Night Long.

Hells Bells is better.
Where did she go?
I ended up listening to Meat Loaf instead, somehow.
ON A HOT SUMMER NIGHT--

She gained 20 pounds, dyed her hair, got her heart broken, lost the two best friends she had ever had, and discovered depression and a kitchen knife.

CUTTER ALERT!
CUTTERS, AHOY!
This always makes for good and crazy reading.
It's funny how easily life can tear you apart. It sneaks up on you when you have everything. And takes it all away.

How long can a painted smile last?

I have to assume that last question is rhetorical.

I realized today that no matter how much I plan for the future, there is only one person I've met that I can picture spending the rest of my life with.

How old are you, though? You seem like you're about 15 or 16.
Every girl creates their own idea of perfection. Mine happens to exist. And is absolutely in love with my best friend.

Ohhh sounds like some teen drama to me.

He is everything most girls hope for, and guys like that are so, so hard to find.

Everything a girl hopes for?
A giant penis made out of chocolate that ejaculates money?
HOOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU JUST GOT DESTROYED.
Goddamn I just set women's lib back like 50 years with one comment.
Welcome to 1961, ladies.
He's standing right in front of her, and she doesn't want anything to do with him.

And therefore, because he is my friend, I've taken over the task of convincing her to give him a chance.

Maybe he needs to take the words right out of her mouth.
OHHHHH IT MUST HAVE BEEN WHILE YOU WERE KISSING ME.

I always feel like I'm losing something important to me. I have no idea who I am. Or who I want to be. I know what I want, but I don't have the self-control or ambition to acheive it. I know that I'm determined and driven inside, but I don't know how to bring it out.

Just listen to Hells Bells and try to be half as cool as the opening to this song is and you'll succeed at anything you want to do.
My best friend seems to be slipping away from me. And the people I want to be close with seem to be so far out of reach.

I'M A ROLLING THUNDER, A POURING RAIN
I'M COMING DOWN LIKE A HURRICANE
WHITE LIGHTNING IS FLASHING ACROSS THE SKY
YOU'RE ONLY YOUNG BUT YOU'RE GONNA DIE
Oh a rare thing happened: an update to her dumb blog while I'm updating my blog with an entry about her blog.
Rollin' back:
Forget it it's a bunch of dumb shit.
Well I suppose it's all dumb shit but I don't have anything to say about it, so I guess we'll move on.

What's the first thing you do when you wake up?

I say "well TODAY'S GONNA SUCK."
Have you ever cried over something that wasn't yours to cry over?
Or fallen for someone who wasn't yours to fall for, even though you both know you were meant to be each others?

Can't say that I have, no.
I know this is supposed to be rhetorical like everyone has done this but no, actually, I haven't.
Why is it that we go for the things that we can't have, and avoid the things that are right in front of us?
We all seek for a challenge. It's just going about achieving our goals that holds us back from getting what we want.
Life is a crazy ride.

I, uh, would like a life of leisure and no challenges, personally.
And barring that a life of awesome adventure because why not.
What if you know what you want to do to get what you want, but you also know that it isn't the right thing to do?
Is there really a right and wrong? Or do we just assume?
Are we really even here?

Wow man that's so fucking heavy.

What technology gadgets are on your wish list?

I don't even remember this question. How far back am I? December 22 of last year, really?
None. I hate technology.

Oh yes let me use the TECHNOLOGICAL MIRACLE THAT IS THE INTERNET WHERE THE ENTIRETY OF HUMAN KNOWLEDGE IS COLLECTED INTO ONE PLACE AND INSTANTLY ACCESSIBLE TO UNTOLD MILLIONS OF PEOPLE WITH SUCH A SHOCKING BREADTH AND DEPTH THAT THE ANCIENT THINKERS WHO PUT TOGETHER THE LIBRARY AT ALEXANDRIA COULD ONLY DREAM OF SUCH A TIME WHERE THIS WOULD BE POSSIBLE TO TALK ABOUT HOW MUCH I HATE TECHNOLOGY.
I have so much homework, have to be to church in an hour, and have been procrastinating on livejournal for the past hour.

>church
YOUR SLAVERY TO THE CORPSE GOD ENDS TODAY.
Which one book should everyone read, and why?

Dante's Inferno.
Even though The Odyssey is the greatest book ever written, Dante's Inferno is more beneficial to human understanding as a whole.
It's a badass story with the devil in it, it teaches you everything you need to know about ethics and morality, it has a giant serpent King Minos flinging people violently into the Stygian Abyss-- I don't know how people haven't read it.
My Sister's Keeper by Jodi Picoult. It teaches the value of life and how easily things can fall apart.

Nope, Dante's Inferno.
It shows that there are people out there who would walk any distance to save you because they'd be lost without you in their life.
Dante's Inferno taught me that the greatest suffering
is to remember the happy time
in misery, and this our teacher knows.
I'm sitting in my living room, posting a blog using an 11 year old's laptop. I'm 16 years old, and I don't even have a laptop.

Called that shit.
Oh and I bought a North Face this weekend. And I took my bus to school for the first time this morning! '

Not allowed to wear those at my school.
Mostly because they'll fucking mug you for it.
Actually not "mostly", that's the only reason.
But a good reason it is.

I'm currently babysitting the kids who live across the street from me. They're playing Mario Kart on the Wii. I tried to play, but I discovered that I can't play video games for the life of me. It's not hand-eye coordination, because I have plenty of that.

It's because you're a girl.
Girls are bad at video games.
How the hell am I still talking about this blog?
Anyway--

No comments: