Monday, February 21, 2011

Another day,

I'm not getting paid to do this, my game is down when I get home-- FUCK.
Anyway we need to talk.
Today's WB:

Let's say you're running for president, and you win by a mudslide. What would you change about your country and why? Would you make new laws? Paint the White House blue? Tell all!

Adjourn congress and dissolve the senate. There is work to be done and I cannot be tethered to bureaucratic nonsense. Democracy is far too important to trust to the common man.
I would impose heavy tariffs on imports to encourage domestic business,

Domestic business we can't afford to do because we've priced ourselves out of the market--
promote completely clean fuel sources, make public transportation widespread, abolish the use of cars except in rural areas

Oh God, really?
Abolish the use of cars.
Do you have any idea how stupid that sounds?
If we're using cleaner fuel we won't need to abolish cars--
Oh God no.

and make sure that the rich are heavily taxed, if there were any rich people at all.

Mmmm, yes. Always a wise idea to ensure your elite are poor.
What's that thing about smart people leaving poor countries as soon as they can?
Brain drain?
Might want to look into it.

I would abolish the stock market

HAAH
WAAW.
I, too, would enjoy living in the 10th century again.
lessen the salaries of CEOs proportional to their workers, so that whoever did the most work got the most pay.

Define "work".
As unnecessary as middle management often is someone does actually have to be in charge.
I would create more opportunities for the arts and everyone would have the best health care and the minimum wage would be high enough to live

And who's paying for all this now that you've abolished the stock market?
And to top it off she says she'd have everyone perform Russian disco hits and promptly links a German disco band.
Classy.

If you were a country, what would be your national anthem?

Man where the hell were all these questions when I was answering dumb shit about what food I like on a rainy day?
Anyway my national anthem would be this.
In case my ideas of dissolving the senate weren't throwing off enough of a Darth Vader vibe, you know.
Should websites like Wikileaks be defended for sharing confidential corporate and government information with the public, and why?

No. Secrecy is a weapon the same as an army or a bomb.
Yes. Governments only keep secrets away from each other and their citizens for violent purposes, it seems to me.

STOP CONTRADICTING ME, CAPTAIN "I'D DISSOLVE THE STOCK MARKET".
You're clearly Communist.
Look at your choice of colors, even. Red and yellow? MORE LIKE RED AND RED RED PINKO SCUM.

Wow, I'm in a domestic mood... today I made gluten-free banana bread

GIMME THAT GLUTEN.
Jesus Christ after staring at her blog for a while going back to a white screen makes everything look green.
I think I'm going blind.
That awful red color is permanently burned into my retinas.
Hello, I'm in London, sitting in a practice room at the Royal Academy of Music, listening to my friend play flute

Hey I'm in the United States sitting in my computer room going blind.
Then I'll become like that blinded Korean War vet in that movie Blind Fury and kill mobsters with a samurai sword.
I think he got blinded my Agent Orange, though, and not this blog or as I'm calling it "Agent Red".
It's a small room and flutes are loud from this distance, and the piece includes a lot of very high notes. Ow. It is a beautiful piece though, and she's studying with famous teachers; she's very good.

I really care about your friend.
Please, tell me more.

My flight back to this country was really crazy... it was supposed to leave Dayton for Atlanta, Georgia at 1:27 PM, and due to Atlanta being at the center of a huge storm system at the time, we had to wait until 6:00 to actually leave, (unboarding? Disboarding?) three times and then reboarding, and waiting on the runway for half an hour before we were allowed to take off.

I don't even know what game to turn on to ignore you. I can't turn on FFXIV because it's down-- maybe I'll play some Call of Duty.
Because my first flight was so late, I missed my connection to London, so had to take a later flight, which was supposed to leave at 9 but was rescheduled for 10:30 and ended up leaving at 12:30 while they fixed the toilets onboard.

Oh you wanna fight, Charlie? Let's see suck on the end of this .44 Magnum.

And I was seated in a seat with no windows next to a baby with an unintentional mohawk.

There's something very satisfying about using the enemy's weapons against himself.
Oberlin's Quaker meeting has gained two children who come to meeting with their dad, so we have had to debate about how to handle having a Sunday school. I'm charged with teaching the kids about Christian history before the Quakers.

So there were some Romans who were busy being industrious and conquering people and then a bunch of religious types caused a dark age we call the Dark Age-- I dunno, maybe I skipped some details there.
Great! I thought. Now I can teach them all about how Christianity departed from Judaism with Jesus and spread across the Roman Empire, which regarded it as a cannibalistic Mystery Cult, helped by the fact that unlike other religions in Europe at the time it admitted women and the poor as members.
AND THEN ZEUS SMOTE ALL THE UNBELIEVERS.
I was sick all last week, with something that felt like mono. Now I'm going to an Oberlin BDSM meeting.

This is the second blog in a week that has mentioned bondage.
I read some weird shit.
Well I'm all the way back to 2008 now and there isn't anything interesting to post about so I think it's safe to say you're boring.
I mean at least I had mapped out a plan to start a second Roman Empire in my responses. Yours were just nonsensical.
And just when I was about to let this dog lie:

I met this Polish guy last weekend in Dublin who thinks I'm a girl.

I mean surely--

I thought everyone who calls me Andrew knew I was a guy. Apparently their fucking gender binary minds can't get around their prejudice regarding who I am.

If you don't tell me I'm picking pronouns.

"Andrew, were you born a girl or a boy? I don't fucking care, but just tell me who you are." I don't fucking know who I am. I'm just fucking who I am. I'm a mess. I'm a fucking mess. I'm a fucking human being who just wants to be fucking left alone.

Well when you need to invent pronouns to describe yourself people are naturally going to have a few questions, yes.
Do you know how fucking hard it is? I suppose you might. But I met this amazing guy, who calls me a girl, and then five minutes later I'm "mate". It's not fucking fair. It's not fucking fair. I am who I say I am. Nothing more, nothing less.

Yeah but there are far too many women with vaginas to mess around with this nonsense.
Unless you're into that kind of thing.

God I'm fucking drunk. Okay, I'm going to stop writing this entry... alcohol is a curse upon the fucking human race. Don't forget that. Oh god.

I'm the only normal person in the entire world.
Anyway I think this entry officially ends here before I run into any more fuck.

No comments: