Friday, February 18, 2011

What the fuck am I reading

Today's writer's block really encapsulates how truly boring the human imagination is.
If you could turn back time, how far back would you go?

You can go ANYWHERE IN THE PAST.
YOU CAN DO ALMOST ANYTHING WITH THIS POWER.
90% of the answers?
"I'd redo my shitty childhood, herp derp."
FUUUUCK YOU. You can do anything with this power. You can turn back to the last lottery and become a millionaire. You can find out who Jack the Ripper is. You can live through the Crusades with knowledge of how they'll end up and set yourself up as king.
You can go back 4 years and discover what the fuck Will Wright was thinking when he made Spore a bunch of goggle-eye casual shit.
Anyway we have some business.

Her response:

I wouldn't turn back the time because even though things are tough at times and mistakes have been made, I don't regret anything and what I have done in my past is what makes me me.

How many times must I explain? *Your* past doesn't even matter with this power. This completely changes everything. You can do whatever the shit you want and you're content with the way things are? Really? You'd never change a single detail?
I'd also like to mention a startling number of people answered they'd go into the future which I'm pretty sure the question says IF YOU COULD TURN BACK TIME.

Should physical education in schools be mandatory, and why?

Yeah, why not. They might as well be good at something even if it is just running a mile.
I mean Christ knows they can't learn anything useful like how to read.
I don't think that phys. ed. should be manditory because not all kids are skilled or built to be in sports, even though its healthy to be active.

And some kids aren't cut out for school, Mrs. "I don't know how to spell mandatory".
So here's something entitled "The Darkness Chap. 3" and dare we venture forth?
Xyler looks at the doorway
he doesn't look too happy about that girl
not looking back at me, he starts talking

You have a conjugation of the word "look" three times in your first three lines.
I don't have to be an editor to tell you to try that again.

"That's Rashell, don't get involved with her.. she's a thief and a liar..
none of us want her here but Kin didn't want us to destroy her..."

Oh God no.

I look at him confused
"don't worry about it, Rayne.. just stay away from her"
"Let's show her around!" Araya chimes in

Araya sounds like a Mithra in FFXI.
Sounds like you might take an annoying quest from her to gather three bullshit things to unlock an advanced job, maybe.
Also I can't imagine saying that name without rolling my R. Ar-r-r-r-r-ah-yah.
Anyway I think we'll be skipping "The Darkness" because there's no way I'm reading three chapters backwards (or forwards, for that matter) of this shit.
Oh wow. Here is a post that's dark blue font on a black background. It's difficult to explain how difficult this is to read so I think maybe you should check it out instead.
Oh when I sit up it gets a little easier to see.
that feeling
that way you feel when your so tired of everything
no sleep for weeks
no food for days
very little water

>your so tired
>YOUR so tired
>YOUR
:|
Oh I just noticed your avatar in the corner. Heavy eye makeup that makes you look like a raccoon, fake enigmatic smile hidden behind a hand, looking down but making eye contact with the camera, generic camwhore high angle shot that disguises the tortured geometry of your face--
I think I've discovered a real winner.
Remember that plan I've mentioned 50 times by now about going to a third world country and finding a brown girl?
I think this is pretty much what I'm crusading against.

The time i spend away from you people say is a good thing
but to me its time wasted
People say the time I spend thinking of you is time wasted

Sittin' in the morning sun,
I'll be sittin' when the evening comes
watching the ships roll in
then I'll watch 'em roll away again, yeah
I'm sittin' on the dock of the bay,
watching the tide roll away
Ooooh I'm just sittin' on the dock of the bay,
wastiiiiin' time
I left my home in Georgia,
headed for the 'Frisco Bay
because I've had nothing to live for
and looks like nothing's gonna come my way.

But its all I have, my thoughts of you and my memories are what keep me going til i see you
When your heart beats against mine in the dark of the night i cant think of anything better
When our hands are intertwined, all I feel is how happy I am

2000 miles I've roamed
just to make this dock my home.
Oh. Looks like I've reached the end of this blog through song~
Oh and now I wandered off for 2 hours.
Uhh-- piss off.

No comments: