Monday, February 7, 2011

Hmmm

Let's see what's going on in the wide world of blogging today: oh right, nothing as usual.
Today's writer's block:

If you could change one thing about yourself, except for looks, what would it be?

The fact I don't have a billion dollars I consider my greatest flaw and so logically I'd change that.
I would like to be more intelligent. You can never be too intelligent....

>implying you're at all intelligent
That's pretty funny. "Well I'm already really intelligent but I guess a little more couldn't hurt--"

Then I could beat Ollie at chess & Scrabble.....which annoys me more than anything in the world.

That's what you'd use your intelligence for. Beating your friends at board games.
You wouldn't even become a chess genius or anything, you'd just beat the one guy specifically.
Okay.

I'm still seeing Chace, it's been since 24th December 2010 so a while now I guess!

>December 24th
>a while
Yeah, real fucking long, kid.

I really like him, but it feels different, I feel in control...like not all...paranoid and thinking about things too much....which is really good! I'm really happy at the moment. The only thing that really annoys me is that since I've told Ollie abut Chace, he's been so wierd towards me...I know he hates Chace...and I'm not really sure why. I think that he's not impressed with how I forgave Chace for saying that he 'had to set an alarm to remember to call me'.

Well if Ollie won't forgive Chace then--
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.
Also where the fuck do you live that your friends are named Ollie and Chace?
Are you some kind of talking dog and these are your dog friends?
But that was one thing...one thing out of a million brilliant things he's done....or how lovely he is towards me. I think he disrespects that...maybe he thought I was different. Either way, I don't like it. Ollie said to me after that incident that I should ignore chace and never speak to him again, he thinks he's a Ollie means a lot to me, and honestly....if thngs were different...I would be with Ollie...I'm sure of it.

Easy there, captain ellipsis.

So today Naomi, Nina, Nicole, and I drove down to Portsea hotel for lunch because it was an absolute PERFECT day (I drove in my new car woo!), around 28 degrees,

Wait, stop. You can drive?
Really?
As in an automobile on a legal road and not one of those Barbie Jeeps 5 year olds drive around their parents' trailer?

I really don't understand men. For example. You know how I told you about Chace having to 'set an alarm'to remember to call me? Well that night, even after saying that, he STILL didn't call me when he said he would.

This is where that website Omegle has a huge advantage over blogging because I can flat-out tell this cunt I don't give a shit about her and her boyfriend troubles and she should quit running her goddamn yap about it.
Then they get all indignant and I can call them more mean names and I even had one girl admit she was crying one time.
I WIELD AN INCREDIBLE POWER.
So I got upset, and I don't even think I was being irrationally upset. So I tried to call him, he didn't answer. I was trying to call him coz I was angry, to say basically 'just forget the whole thing'.

Anytime someone says "I don't think I was being irrational" to me they might as well be saying "LOOK HOW INCREDIBLY UNREASONABLE I AM!"
So a week later (now) apparently I'm a drama queen. He said I am 'playing games and am all about drama'.

So my question is, am I?

...or was it a valid situation to get upset over?

Stop. Yes you are.
Okay, proceed with whatever dumb evidence you have.
I don't think I was even THAT upset over it, as I said, I only sent him that message...now it seems to be just completly blown out of proportion, and there is no way I'm going to be apologising and begging for forgivness...

We're talking about a phone call that was supposed to happen a week ago.
Bro, can't you just call this cunt once so she'll stop running her goddamn mouth about it?
I understand she's not the most pleasant person to talk to but you know, you could show a little consideration towards me.
I really like Chace. I'm really trying to be myself around him, but it's hard...coz that means trying to act like I've never been hurt...without all of my guards and bullshit attitude that comes with it. And jumping to conclusions and looking too much into things. Coz I find that when I'm guarded I act kind of stuck up and ...angry. ..get pissed off at things that I really shouldn't be... Which is not good.

If I have to read another entry about this missed phone call I'm calling this entire entry. This is literally the fourth entry on this.
I want Chace to see the real me, and these days I don't really let people see the real me...coz I'm so fucking scared of them using it against me to hurt me. I know that I have been very guarded with him up until now...I just hope I haven't blown anything with him, coz I think he's pretty special.

Did you know "because" contains more than three letters?
You'd be forgiven for thinking it contained exactly three after this blog but I'm pretty sure it has a couple more.

Ok so I'll tell you about a situation that happened last night and let me know what you think.

I'll be sure to tell you.
So when I was on the phone to Chace last night he said to me 'I'll call you tomorrow'. Then he said 'Wait, can you call me coz I'll forget to call you'. So then I responded with '...ummm I guess ok'. Then I think he picked up on my reaction and he was like 'Wait, no it's ok I'll call you, I'll set an alarm to remember'.

Oh my God are we still talking about this? Really?

So my question is, set an alrm to call me? wtf?! I think about him quite a lot and definitely wouldn't need an alarm to remember to call him!

This is why you bring a brown or yellow girl out of the third world. She'd be thrilled to own a telephone let alone get a call on it.

So should I be worried about that?! Or is that just a boy thing and I'm looking too much into it. I don't think I ask for much but I have to draw the line somewhere....and a comment like that definitely doesn't make me feel special. :(

OH NO, WELL IF YOU DON'T FEEL SPECIAL 24/7 SOMETHING IS DEFINITELY WRONG!
Gosh I wish for guys to suprise me with weekend getaways etc.....when apparently I'm reaching for the stars with that...really I should be wishing for a guy just to think about me enough to remember to call me. So. That is sad huh.

Telling you Chace. Brown girl'd never ever pull this kind of fuck.
Didn't I say I was going to stop writing this if she mentioned that phone thing again?
FUCK IT. ENTRY OVER.

No comments: