Friday, July 31, 2009

( ゚ Д゚)

I wish I had Darkinuyoukai's (Jesus fuck) address, because if I did I would definitely send her some nice Summer's Eve douching products.
While I'm on the note of Darkinuyoukai (Jesus fuck), let's go over that name. Dark is always an awesome opener for any name, up there with XxX or SSJ in my opinion. I call them "openers" because I'm not sure if "title" is appropriate here or not. Then we have inu, or as it's actually written, "犬" it means "dog". Then we have youkai which I do believe is some variety of demon. I don't really know what kind or what their deal is.
So here we are, Darkinuyoukai (Jesus fuck)'s journal.

Insomnia...I've experienced it for quite a while, yet I still can't shake it when I'm supposed to.

If you could "shake" insomnia it wouldn't really be insomnia, now would it?

I know I will sleep, but to get back into the schedule I once was in will take a lot of work.

>sleeping
>work
what
Anyways, I've been itching to go to the bookstore. I want to read another good series, and it'll most likely be horror again.

>good
>horror
>series
>book
pick two.

For one, I've changed my major. There is good reason why I did that too.

Whatever.
Talking more and more to advisiors, I decided that more stress on me wouldn't be the best thing....especially with my migraines.

"Advisiors", huh?

Changing my major to English gives me a lot to work around with.

Well if you want a low stress major welcome to it, holy fuck. It's a lot of douchebaggery and a lot of reading but challenging it is not.
I'll narrow it down a bit more when I'm back on campus. So now, I'm just retaking Anatomy and Japanese, and taking a general education class in poetry.

Ha, ha what a gay schedu-- OH FUCK IT'S LIKE MINE. I didn't willingly take a poetry class, or anything, though. Believe me it was a last resort.
*headdesk* hopefully that won't happen.

>*headdesk*
:|
Wednesday, I have a phone meeting with advising to help me along this semester. Oh joy. I just love to talk on the phone.

OH NO A PHONE CALL HOW STRESSFUL
I couldn't deal with the pain any longer, so i was admitted to the hospital in hopes of breaking the migraine I've had.

Pussy. What are they going to do? Besides waste resources trying to treat your stupid ass, that is.
It was quite annoying being in the hospital again, but it was necessary. After skirting around a possible LP, I had quite a few blood tests, an MRI, and an EKG doen to me during my two day stay there.

Ha, ha so you're sick enough to have all this shit done to you but not enough for a spinal tap. Hey, it'd get your mind off how much your head hurt, which believe me if you've had a real migraine would almost be welcome.
Most of the time, I was either sleeping or on my computer....which I was glad I could take into my private room. xD

lolxD last thing I want to do when I have a migraine: look at a bright computer monitor.
Oh yeah!! I forgot something. The same day that I was admitted to the hospital. (the 14th,) I had a phone interview for a job on campus. Ironically, I got the job...it really surprised me.

All right English major, what's ironic about this?
Everything that happens to you that you don't expect is irony, you know. Now if the person lining up the interview and said "there's no way you're getting this job," or if your last name was "Nojob" then that would be ironic.
Okay, get this. Apparently, my neurologist is still there in the hospital system. She didn't even leave at all! I'm pretty pissed at the lame brain receptionist that told me that she left the hospital system...

"God I don't want to talk to her again, can't you just tell her I left?"
"Sure thing, boss!"
That's how this played out at the hospital, I'm sure.
I'm about ready to just go and tell anyone that tells me that I need to stick with the pain medication I'm on. Its NOT working,

Brotip: nothing really helps migraines. The best thing I've found is caffeine and aspirin, and even that's like a 50/50 shot of working.
The only reason I haven't done that yet is because of how long it takes to schedule an appointment in such a big hospital. I'm better off going to a neuro off the main hospital area, yet still staying close enough to make a difference.

*headdesk* I'm going to stop worry about that...otherwise It'll make the migraine I have now worse. ^^;

I'm actually glad I'm reading this. Further proof that no matter how smart you are (brain doctor in this case) you cannot escape cunts.
Ha, ha poor doctor probably thought she was going to do something big and important with her medical degree but NOPE WACKY HERE NEEDS MORE PEELZ.
I have the WORST luck sometimes.

Now I'm going to do what I normally do and quote from some Roman archivist or philosopher (so listen up he's probably smarter than you):
"Every man is the architect of his own fortune", or so said Sallust.
Haha don't get me started on my depression, or wanting to stay away from crazy doctors like a few of my last ones were. One of my old doctors STILL wants me to go to a pain psychologist, and I'm still basically telling him flat out, "No way in hell would I ever end up there."

Good grief.

Its a wonder that I still maintain my anger over all of this...>>;

Yeah it is, actually. I thought for sure you wouldn't have GUTS enough to be angry.
That'll help your dumb headaches, I think. SHOW THEM THE FURY OF ARES BURNING IN YOUR CHEST.
I really don't know what to do now other than suck it up, and look for someone else that could help me.

Of course you don't know what to do. It's because you don't have the balls to stop being a faggot.
Migraines that are messing with my vision, mental health that's extremely questionable sometimes (I go from quiet, to hyper, back to pissy. Pretty fun range of emotions when I'm in so much pain.) spinal health that is totally shot, depression, and god...what else? I could try to list what else would be wrong, but that would take a while.

Holy fuck do you ever shut up? There's an exercise for you: shut up.

I'm getting into my neuro slowly, but at the moment, I'm completely off the Topamax.

Topiramate is a pussy drug. Tell them to give you the real shit.
I would start working on my fanfics again...but at the moment, I'm either too bored to, or I don't have any muse to start where I left off/being too lazy and want to wait to do them.

Here's your muse: kill yourself.

I shouldn't have to deal with this, yet I do daily.

It's Nemesis punishing you for being a douche.

Oh god, thanks to one of my friends, I'm hooked on para rping again.

what
So now I'm skipping all entries where she's bitching about her head or not being able to sleep (gee wonder if these things are connected) and I'm having trouble finding entries.
Here's one-- oh no, no it isn't. Ha, ha, just kidding.

I'm quite happy that I got a C in Anatomy, and even though I didn't get a B,

You do know there's a grade higher than B, right?
Yeah this looks like the end. Not seeing anything that isn't more bitching or just irrelevant drivel, so I best be off~

No comments: