Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Let's break in my new graphics card!

Oh hi if you see this I succeeded in fixing my computer. So let's break this fucking massive brick that required me to mickey mouse my hard drive around with some EXTREME TEXT EDITING.
PINK AND ORANGE WERE NEVER SO BLINDING TOGETHER!
I love the first entry, by the way: "click here if you want to see what I'll tell Matt!" Wow you're such a tease! With a play up like that how can I not click that?
It's such a nothing post I'm left with nothing else to say about it.
He's overweight and I guess I just want someone smaller than me or same size.. I'm about to cry because I've known about his size for a long time and I coudn't possibly tell him that's the reason I don't want to be with him.. Am I being shallow world!!!???? Please tell me...

Yes and also a hypocrite because later you say you yourself are on a diet and are overweight, so good job you shallow, hypocritical cunt!
I'm just giving up a few things so that I can pay for rent like not getting my hair and nails done.. NOOOOOOOO.. Ok. i'm good. Just needed to get that out. Right now I have my hair in a cute donut bun.

Thanks for that. Cute bun, guys. Also you would have your hair styled like a delicious fatty food, wouldn't you?
I'm going to start posting pics up to make my journal more fun for me to read lol and my other LJ friend.. I'm a visual person I like to see pics.

Well you're certainly not a text person because you suck at typing coherent thoughts with proper punctuation.
I bought an ESHAKTI dress and I like it/hate it.. I only hate it because of my weight, but I am currently going to lose that weight.

GOING to lose weight, people. I love her conviction before she even drops a pound. I guess thinking about doing something feels as good as actually doing it.
My mom has me forever terrified to wear sleeveless anything. I'm afraid to wear tank-tops or sleveless dresses because I think my arms are fat. Granted, they're not the smallest thing on the block, but I feel like if other woman bigger than me can do it. Why can't I?

Because your mom is smart and knows how to hide her shame but you feel vindicated in doing something just because other people do it?
(brotip: just because other people do something does not make it right or a good idea).

Which is cute, shows he has a little loyalty to his little girl toy that he's trying to get with.

Jealous and shallow. I can't imagine why no one wants to date you, what with your winning personality and looks. You're the complete package!
Sooo, I stopped acting cute, and start getting down and dirty with him.. Joke for joke, wise ass for wise ass comments... Remember those racist comments he would sometimes make..yep, I made them back and I (what he would call) busted his balls!!!

Ha, ha you tried to run with a troll and got obliterated. Good work, come back when your kung fu is stronger.
I guess I was being mean, but you know I don't care. I know that I'm sweet and that I'm a darling.

>mean
>sweet
errr, what?
Anyways.. I answered like two more CL posts and one guy wrote me back saying "Are you cute? Any pics?" ummm why would I be contacting you if I thought I was dreadfully ugly.. Would I tell you that on the spot JERK!!! Anyway i wrote back NVM. I cannot stand ppl who go strictly off looks..not fair at all..

Seems fair to me. You're trying to hook up with people on the internet. They have literally nothing to go off of. I guess if you're going to be a shallow twat you might as well be an attractive shallow twat.
Next weekend, I'm supposed to be hanging out with my ex-boy..hmmnn I'm actually looking forward to it..not because of him..but just to get away...is that mean??

No?

but I'm sure I went over my points when I ate my ranch fully loaded taco salad from Taco Bell.

Ha, ha, no I'm guessing that's perfectly healthy. Probably 0 points.
Anywho,

That's pretty much it for today, OH YEEAH i"m going to start reading Twilight again.. can't wait to get absorbed back into the book.. Movie comes out in November and I want to go with some adoring fans..gotta find some first

Oh yeah and I"M DONE>..

OH YEAH ANOTHER GREAT ENTRY COMPLETED HIGH FIVE "SHANICE"!
So word to all alumnis from their colleges: DON'T GO USING UP YOUR FORMER SCHOOLS REHEARSAL HALLS, BECAUSE THEY DON'T CARE ABOUT YOU ANYMORE..

Oh wow this is shocking. People who graduated no longer have access to services they're not paying for anymore!?!?
I'm sure my school will do that to because the minute one of our students graduate and come back they think they can just be all up in the plays and stuff.. I mean please.. Aren't you supposed to be on Broadway or something. Go make a life for yourself and stop trying to be in college productions lol

Here's what I always wonder about theater majors: if you were a good actor to start with wouldn't you already be in shows or something? What, if you're a good actor without a degree they just won't take you?
Ok, so I just posted something and it erased all.. so basically what I had originally said..

was that ::: aroaogfsoghsohjsaogjos i don't feel like typign that anymore im pissed

Wow, what? Cool meltdown.
Sooo, I am giving up fast-food as long as I can stand it and I am going to SUCCEED and not fail.

Yeah fuck this wishy-washy shit! You either succeed or you FAIL.

wow.. i have a major hot flsh and i don't know why lol haaa air..

What
Anyways, I didn't go to church yesterday and basically I was just tired of waking up so early every morning.. I didn't want to have an obligation for once.. my mom said that I will have to answer to God myself about not going to church.. I know I will..

Tell God to go fuck himself. It's your day off and you're going to sleep. SLEEP LIKE THE DEAD.
but hopefully he understands how tired I am.. and that I love him.. a lot.. it's just soo hard to try and juggle everything..hmpf..lame excuses I know.. but it is.. OHHH if it wasn't for Adam and Eve I wouldn't have to be explaining myself right now.. I will just live in peace and harmony.. but you know what how do we know that if Adam and Eve didn't eat the apples off the forbidden tree it could have been someone else.. and our lives will still be in peril and we would still sin.. I believe it was unavoidable..

I'm pretty sure the entire story is an allegory but all right sure I guess we're taking the stance that "the Bible literally happened as written and God created the Earth in 6 days 6000 years ago and rested on the seventh and it all happened regardless of contradictions".
Now there's a long post where she's butthurt about her best friend getting a boyfriend and then freely admits she ditched her friend for a boy in high school. Yes, it does, in fact, work both ways.
oh yeah he's a loser in my eyes..always wanted to hang out the little days that we did hang out..i mean "OH MY GOSH" what real man wants to hang out with his girlfriends bestfriend and her little sister...i mean come on...

I don't know if he isn't romantically involved with either it sounds rather noble to me to try and befriend his girlfriend's friends.
BUT WHAT DO I KNOW I'M NOT A JEALOUS CUNT.
Well, like the song "Radar Love" by Golden Earring, it's a half past four and I'm shiftin' gears.

No comments: