Monday, July 6, 2009

DON'T PROVOKE HER

As her opening post can attest, she is quite pissed off. Oh no I wouldn't want to do anything to arouse her anger!
Why is our little darling so angry? Well (read like 1950s narrator Walter Winchell, all around master troll, like "mmmwell" for the sake of this post) the opening to her post goes something like so:
Why, you ask?

Health care. It's bullshit.

YEAH FUCK YOU MODERN MEDICINE-- oh she means insurance, probably.
And on top of that, there are people constantly telling me that health insurance is necessary and benefits our society. How? It takes our money and makes health a material possession of sorts. So I now have to put a price on my soul?

No, just your health.
I skipped down a ways this is kind of boring and filled with thoughts most people had several decades ago about health insurance, like maybe insurance companies aren't your friends and are maybe a tad on the amoral side (oh what a revelation).
To me, spending time with my family isn't really what matters much to me, but spending time with the people I choose to be my family does.

Here let me translate this for you, literally: "spending time with my family doesn't matter to me, spending time with my family matters to me." Dope.

The best part is that I don't lose friends... I only gain stronger bonds.

Ha, ha aren't you just a Hallmark greeting card?
This gives me more energy to get the things that I need to get done, done. I've been testing out more of my baking/cooking skills and succeeding with tasty results.

GOTTA GRIND THEM COOKING SKILLS TO MAKE YAGUDO DRANKS SO THE BROS CAN DO THEIR PROMYVION RUNS AM I CORRECT?
current cooking skill: 9
current alchemy skill: 47
FFXI update because I know everyone had been dying to know.
Aside from those current events nothing else stands out to me as happenings go. I'm starting this week off positively and hoping it remains in that direction. I also hope to keep up my productive spirit. As you can see with the amount of writing I've been doing, it's quite apparent. So until next time......

>doing things you like to do
>implying it's productive
OHHHHHHH YOUUUUU.

It does seem like carnivals do become lamer each year, physically.

Physically lamer. As in the carnivals are drawing up lame.
The Mafia took John Carníval out back and broke his leg in 5 places and ever since he hasn't been walking quite the same because his one leg is two inches shorter than the other one.
They really tuned him up, man.
Yesterday I spoke of grudges. While I hold my opinion that grudges, if used right, can be useful tools of positivity, I still acknowledge that the concept of these things are less than cheery.

... You must have a different definition of "grudge" than I do.
I'm fusing two posts to make them less boring/more coherent than they were previously. I'm upgrading her blog, I guess you could say.
I hold a grudge.

I think I found the problem with this blog. Okay, she holds a grudge. This is usually where people would say what this is (as if anyone cared, but that's another issue) instead, I will post, unedited, all of the words leading up to this fabled "grudge":
I have held it for years. Anyone who knows me likely knows what it is all about and especially since I'm making this a public entry, I see no need to write about it here... At least not in this particular journal, so I'll save it for the next one that only my friends can read.

WORDS WORDS WORDS... NOT EVEN SHARING THE GRUDGE WITH ME? FUCK YOU.
However, I will say that with this particular grudge that I hold, I feel nothing but power and strength in the situation. The problem with a lot of people who hold grudges is the fact that they don't really think much about why they are holding them and without realizing it, begin to mimic and repeat the actions, words, and situations they repeatedly speak so strongly against. Sometimes when a grudge becomes a person's life and only topic of discussion, others around them begin to hold their very own grudges against that one person as well. The process is contagious... But I've kind of trailed off here... Back to my grudge.

HERE LET ME FLAT OUT EVADE TELLING YOU WHAT IT IS BUT INSTEAD EXPLAIN IT TO YOU IN EXCRUCIATING DETAIL.
My fuck who cares? I didn't care before, now I definitely don't.
I feel like I have every right to hold this grudge. I do talk about it a lot and it consumes my mind. I think it should though. To me it is a type of reminder of things that can go wrong and will go wrong if I forget.

I can summarize your dipshit post in four words: "never forget, never forgive" THERE YOU GO. FOUR FUCKING WORDS YOU TWAT.

If I don't keep this grudge active then there is a chance that laziness will enter my mind and make me just as ignorant, self-loathing, and boring as those I hold such a grudge against.

>you
>not boring
OHHHHHHHHHH YOUUUUUUUUUU.
Two concepts I am familiar with, though. EVER VIGILANT.

You know what pisses me off? Why is it that every single department store you travel to stops selling seasonal items right as the season begins?

Early bird, worm, etc.

For years I've been contemplating a specific thing.

Oh wow I wonder if this will be another fifteen million word post where she doesn't actually say anything? (yes) (brotip: use words other than "thing").
It's something that I don't take lightly as the decision to do such a thing can not simply be reversed. It's forever. It's a part of you. I can honestly say that the last dozen years or so I have tossed this idea round and round in my head and at times even threw it out due to uncertainty and fear, but the last two years and specifically the last couple of weeks have brought on a more solid factor. This must be done... For myself.

Raging.
It better be a fucking hysteroectomy because you having kids is a terrifying thought. After reading this travesty you deserve to have your womb ripped from you.

It isn't something that I have just spontaneously thought about at random.

NO I GUESS FUCKING NOT, DEBATING ABOUT IT FOR TWELVE YEARS AND ALL.
This is a decision that has been in the making for years! Mostly, I just want this and that's the bottom line and all that matters in the end.

Gag on a dick you stupid whore.

I'm getting the In Utero angel tattoo. That's all there is to it.

THAT'S IT? A FUCKING TATTOO? YOU WASTED THAT MUCH TIME TO SAY YOU'RE GETTING A TATTOO!?
(also ha, ha I said you should get a hysteroectomy over a tattoo entitled "in utero angel")
So you'll never guess how long this post continues.
THREE MORE PARAGRAPHS.
Here's how I'd handle this post:
"hey fags getting a tattoo of that In Utero Angel the Aerosmith logo from that Nirvana album Aerosmith." Then I'd probably realize what a faggot I've become. HURR DURR BAND TATTOOS.

I'm exactly where I need to be in life and entirely ecstatic about it.

You're always where you need to be in life. It might not be where you want to be, however.
Whoa sorry just took a 3 hour break to do besieged and get a red mage's testimony. What am I doing?
Oh right, you.
Uhh...
Yeah good luck with all that douchebaggery and stuff.
Meanwhile I have things to do that aren't this.
BYE~

No comments: