Friday, January 4, 2013

Kinda missed this

Oh God Livejournal is so shit.
The blogs I've been doing lately are bad but they're lacking that certain LJ brand of bullshit.
Life of Pi. Finally.
I had read the book three years ago, yet remembered most of the details. 
I'm very, very glad that they didn't fill so much of the long spaces with needless dialogue, because it's being told by an older Pi (to...Yann Martel? I dunno, I missed the first fifteen minutes). It was incredibly faithful to the book.
Ahhhh.
This is what I was missing.
This cunt acting like everything in her life is so important.
The others had that too but at least they were ostensibly talking about politics which we've been indoctrinated to accept as important.
This is all that same weight just added to some bullshit movie no one cares about.
Friday was a long day.

After a school day of being singled out by sitting in the front and copying from Confetti's messy paper, Melody kneeled on the family couch,trying hard not to strain at her surrounds lest she hurt her eyes. She heard Treble alternate between tapping on a drum and banging on a piano.
So I spent like
I dunno
10 or so minutes sort of reading this and trying to figure out what it was.
Then I figured it out.
It's My Little Pony fanfiction.
OH YEAH.
What is your favorite word, and why?
Latin.
Gravitas.
No just kidding.
That was Keifer Sutherland's answer.
What a pretentious twat.
Don't know what it means?
Exactly what his acting has a comical amount of.
 I've always liked academy, moniker, dramaturgy (it's a word. Really.), discord, and confirm.


No pun intended.
... No pun intended.
That's good because you didn't make one.
What’s the coolest way you’ve celebrated your birthday?
Writer's block.
Man.
It's almost nostalgic.
By going to Wal-Mart until 12 am, New Year's Day.

What the fuck
That's a birthday present?
Not only is it a birthday present
it's the best birthday ever?
Fucking
really?
Which book would you want to see turned into a videogame?
Dynasty Warriors: Iliad.
Fund it, Toei. 
Ender's Game. Not all of these eternal sequels - though maybe it'd be easier to follow the story...but the first one would be extraordinary as a video game.
Ender's Game is already about a video game though--
and the game described is basically an RTS so no.
Fuck you.
Of course the game turns out to be real life SPOILERS HA HA HA FUCK YOU.
What is your favorite foreign film? Do you think there should be an American remake?
We've been over this like a million times.
Yojimbo and there were two American remakes. One starred Clint Eastwood and the other starred Bruce Willis.
That's how legit this movie is.
Uh, it was French...I think it was called Priceless. Had a lady in it who was also in a movie where she was obsessed with a doctor. Priceless was a bit of a cougarhunt movie. Very pretty. Americans probably couldn't handle it - you know how we're like with sexuality.  
Considering there's a TV show on TV right now called Cougartown that's about older women scoring young dick I don't know what the fuck you're talking about.
Not only is there a movie based on this in America there's a TV show.
Weekly you can watch the exploits of old sluts getting nailed.
The reason many people don't seem to like Christianity is because they don't want to be told what to do.

I understand that. I certainly don't. And the fact that I seem to have already "given up my life" infuriates me to no end - but who says?

I personally like the religious belief I held - I talk to God on my own terms, not by going to church and listing to someone tell me that I'm a bad person.

Guess who made me this way? Uh huh. 
oh shit QED church leaders fuck you.
I guess by that logic God made me a nonbeliever so whatever fuck it.
What inspires you in life? What makes you want to reach for the stars and do something truly extraordinary?
I guess it's like Marcus Aurelius says: "there is no greater sin than inaction."
Not the fear of dying, per se, but the fear of being forgotten. I will write and have a book published, and it will be a sleeper hit, and therefor no one will forget me.
"I have often wondered how it is that every man loves himself more than all the rest of men, but yet sets less value on his own opinions of himself than on the opinions of others."
-- Marcus Aurelius
How many folk use the phrase "Oh My God"?

When?

Because some of the more uptight folk think we're going to hell because "We won't be held un guilty" Or something like that.
I didn't cut any of this.
This is the complete context so far.
What the fuck are these words?
They're arranged in some kind of order but no order that makes sense to me.

1.) Thought we were already off the hook for the rest of our lives by just accepting Christ.

2.) Look at this sentence; "Go clean your room." What is the subject there? It's actually 'You', even if it's not there, because it's a command, and it's implied that YOU are the one being talked to.
Bible also says some who are saved will only be spared from the hellfire as their eternal reward.
Repenting (that is, turning away from your sins) is a big part of being a Christian.
As I understand it.
Personally I find the Pagan philosophy of living and dying honorably more intuitive but what do I know

It's Earth Day tomorrow!
And it's ALWAYS during the Kid's Choice Awards >.> 
Okay, enviromentalists...

What, are you 12?
Who gives a shit about any of these things?
Anyway fuck the internet and everyone who reads this garbage.

No comments: