Thursday, September 6, 2012

YOUUUU

ONTD_Political is actually up in arms for a good reason for once.
There actually is someone on earth so disgusting me and ONTD_Political can agree on it.
It's the richest woman in the world and she inherited all of her money from her father who is some kind of mining mogul who died whatever anyway she said to compete with Africa (what) Australia should start paying its workers 2 dollars a day too because they can't hope to compete with that shit.
Ignoring for the moment that's not really how an economy works, I say take all of the money she didn't earn herself from her and see what she says then. It's not like your country goes broke having to pay wages-- it goes broke because the economy prices itself out of the market and then the jobs leave. Suddenly dropping Australia's wages wouldn't have the effect of bringing the jobs back, it would have the effect of ruining what industry is remaining.
Anyway, here we go.
Personally I'd implement a sliding minimum wage where if the CEO of the company makes X you have to pay the workers at least Y but that's just me.
First post I'm skipping because I don't care how misbehaved your cat is--
The blood bank called to tell me it's time to donate again, and while I was on the phone with them anyway I asked them if I even could donate because was in South America for several months. I was switched to another person who took some details, but they couldn't answer tonight so they've said they will call tomorrow.
I don't donate blood because if my space marine blood is injected into a normal human the superior antibodies will kill them.
Or it'll make them immune to radiation. Depends on what book you're reading.
Clarification, Games Workshop.
Also if the crashed Dark Eldar ship is leaking radiation like that how do the Dark Eldar hang out in it? Isn't their metabolism faster than a human's so therefore it'd kill them faster?
Whatever.
I basically slept my entire weekend away. I'm okay with this, since I already had most of my assignments done.

It's not a habit I want to keep because I'm hoping my GPA can remain above 3.75 in the future.
>not keeping your GPA over 3.75 without trying
And don't give me the "I'm going to be a doctor" line because you have a Livejournal in 2012. Clearly you're not that busy.
This weird problem where I can barely convince myself to eat anything? Still here. (Though to be fair, it's just been one day.)

Not sure at what point I should see a doctor, since I'm still eating enough most of the time and relatively healthy foods.
I don't know you and I haven't read anything to indicate it but I'm guessing you can safely skip a few meals.
I haven't checked my weight at home yet, but my cousins' scale says I'm 173LBS now. I was 205LBS before I left. Hope I can keep a downward trend going if that's true, the other question being how the fuck can I lose 30LBS and still function in all the same sized clothes? Really? Pfffft. I swear, if I get down to 115-125LBS I'm going to maybe go down to size 12. But I mean, no one will ever notice I've lost weight. That's just how I look.
How can you lose almost half of your body weight and not look different?
I was excited to be grossed out by the sweetness of US foods and HFCS when I got back but really it all tastes the same to me.
I've heard many pretentious cunts and Europeans (not that I mean to imply they're the same) imply that US foods taste too sweet but every time I've had the mythical Mexican Coke made with real cane sugar it tastes way, way sweeter.
So I'm going to just have to tell myself 'no' to soda except in very small quantities and preferably without HFCS - not that I know where to buy myself some other than Costco, which isn't an option.
Isn't an option why?
Outside of the obvious "I don't need 57 cases" I don't see what's so offensive about Costco.
A post bitching about passive aggressive notes--
If you want passive aggressive notes you should go to my old job, holy Christ.
Aaaaand I'm to the beginning of this blog.
I think this was a man, incidentally, because he was whining about homophobia briefly in a post--
but maybe it's a broad. Who can tell.
Anyway bye.

No comments: