Wednesday, September 19, 2012

HRRRHURRAAAAHARHAR

AAAAAAAAAAAAAH.
Chick-fil-A is now apologizing for its comments about gay marriage and backed off on the stance. Saying, and I quote:
"The Chick-fil-A culture and service tradition in our restaurants is to treat every person with honor, dignity and respect —regardless of their belief, race, creed, sexual orientation or gender," the statement reads. "Going forward, our intent is to leave the policy debate over same-sex marriage to the government and political arena."
AKA we cleaned up on retards buying our shitty food to show their support of traditional marriage and now we're backing off to take everyone's money again.
-- yeah, because we somehow managed supporting traditional marriage = buy food at Chick-fil-A.
AKA $$$
AKA PURE GENIUS.
Some people are questioning Chick-fil-A's motives.
I don't know why. The motive of any company shouldn't be a mystery.
Even if it's true...well, I'll quote my husband here: "I can't eat it without tasting hatred."
God.
What a dipshit.
Personally I can't eat there without tasting how distinctly bland their chicken is.
Those waffle fries are awesome though.
Oh right. The blog I linked.
I was first commenting on the ONTD_Retard article I found this from.
Making this real quick before I head out to breakfast with my social therapist.
Social therapist--
What?
Someone needs to update the definition in the dictionary for 'irritated' to include: "When a person has a Tactile Defensive Disorder (the hypersensitive touch kind)- and has 4-5 mosquito bites on one foot, and 2-3 on the other."

I wish I could find out where the hell the itch relief cream is because I'd really like to stop feeling like I want to tear my own feet off- so that I can stop feeling so itchy.
WATCH OUT WE GOT A SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE.
 I'm starting to wonder if I'm closer to having Autism instead of Aspergers sometimes just because of the one symptoms that talks about how with Aspergers- there's virtually no speech delay, but with Autism there is one.
I know actual autistic people and I haven't asked them but I wonder if they take exception to all these special internet snowflakes self-diagnosing to excuse their shitty behavior and lack of social skills.
It looks like my first job, as an aspiring writer, is going to be to test my skills at being like Spock, and in so many polite (and professional) words- effectively be saying, "The state test is shit, and one of you fuckers needs to just let my youngest sister get her damn high school diploma even if she didn't pass the math portion*."
Lower the standards more, fuck it.
I can barely add 2 and 2 and I passed the math portion of the state test.
What the fuck did your sister do wrong?
Ohhhh it's so much ~fun~ (read: not fun) having to lie about being a Straight Ally to my mom just so that I can possibly get a car ride into Houston for a pride event (on Saturday), and help at a booth. Though I'm just a bit nervous of if her or dad ask any questions.
wow, a lesbian with ADD and Assburgers.
You're getting, like, maximum label points.
To quote Ten: "It's not pretty when they blow."

Annnnd I think my (recently) prescribed anti-anxiety medication is counter-acting my ADD medication.

FUCK.

I'm going to have fun explaining to the life coach, on Thursday, that I really do know the importance of deadlines, but it's damn near impossible to pull off completing drawn plans for the next shot AND polishing the previous shot to high-quality in only around 48 hours.
AND A LIFE COACH HOLY SHIT.
Anyway tons of bitching and moaning later from this woman and I'm going to bed.
NOT ALL OF US CAN BE 26 AND UNEMPLOYED YOU KNOW.
GOT WORK IN THE MORNING, HEY.

No comments: