Friday, August 3, 2012

MAKE UP YOUR MIND

So like typical women, ONTD_Political is indecisive today.
Some yahoo, apparently, drove up to a Chick-fil-A and called the woman operating the drive-through an asshole for hating gays or some shit.
Anyway long story short the guy's boss at work caught wind of this and fired him.
ONTD_Political is very mad this man got fired.
I don't fully understand--
outside of the obvious "it's really none of the company's business what this guy does in his free time" argument, ignoring he very well could have signed a basic agreement to conduct himself in a certain way, I think ONTD_Political should be thrilled. Surely they all wish they could be as hard ass as this guy.
And it was a man being mean to a woman so surely you could throw in some sexism shit too.
THIS SHOULD BE A SLAM DUNK AGAINST THIS ASSHOLE.
Anyway, here we go some gay guy bitching.
Oh, apparently it's a girl.
Whatever, anyway.
I don't know. I think with me watching some good anime, I think it's helping me not feel so down. 
>2012
>good anime
Your choices are:
Fist of the North Star
that's about it.
I've been feeling kind of down all day today. I just sort of feel like I care too much for people and I'm not getting an equal amount back?
Yes, that's my problem.
I care too much about people.
Wow this blog.
Tons of post about her boyfriend--
Or someone, I guess. They appear to have one of those insufferable on again off again relationships and I can't keep up with this garbage.
Here's a post about how her mother pressed charges against her for aggravated assault--
You'd think I wouldn't be glossing over that but it really is that boring.
Chu woke me up this morning with news: he got a chance to get a possible job in Texas! Yay!
"Job in Texas" definitely shouldn't be followed by the word "yay".
Oh I can look at her resume.
Online.
A perfect stranger.
It's a .docx.
It's on Mediafire.
Don't get me wrong, I'm extremely happy for him but... I couldn't help but wonder and get scared yet again.
You know, I've been kinda down about my shitty job lately and my fear is it'll be my only job forever until I die and it sucks and I hate but it could be so much worse:
it could be exactly what it is but in Texas.
They're going to let me know tomorrow whether or not I got the job. What if I don't get it? What do I do then?
Surprisingly she didn't get it and the reason is exactly what you'd expect: she has a criminal record.
Oh, got her resume
aaaaand disturbingly she used the same template I did.
Welp--
time to fix that.
 From the moment I woke up this morning, I got ready for the interview. When I actually got there though, it was extremely early. I tried to get the person to call in the interview people but he said that it wasn't possible. And that the time is the time is the time. So I got there at noon - I had to wait till 2pm.
That's a pretty big faux pas. You never show up for an interview early.
But also you shouldn't be late.
You should be exactly on time.

Fine, whatever. I whipped out my notebook and continued to write. Eventually, it was time for the interview. It was annoyingly short, honestly, considering how long I waited. I mean, the interview could have gone a lot better than I thought mostly because I couldn't read the interviewer's body language.
Gee it's like management is trained for this kind of shit.
Complete pokerface. On top of that, I got an email from Target which pretty much said, "We're unable to offer a job." Argh.
Ohh Target sent me a letter telling me they weren't hiring me.
Guess I did one better--
incidentally, I always appreciate being rejected instead of just fucking nothing.
Like would it kill you assholes to send an automated email saying fuck off?
Nope, can't even do that.
No common courtesy anymore.
Oh I just noticed one of her accomplishments on her resume is her blog.
And she links it.
In her resume.
Her blog.
In her resume.
Think I should link my blog in my resume?
Oh she's 25.
I was going to guess like 18 or something but I guess 25 is cool too.
 I didn't really get a chance to talk about further about the job search last night or the other night. When I got the email, I was hanging out with Laura, Claudia, and Claudia's friend and... I had to pretty much keep a strong face without bursting into tears in public.
I need to switch to Gmail or something, speaking of. Yahoo's mail app sucks.
Sucks so hard it doesn't even work.
What's the most important thing in an email app?
Well, being able to fucking read your email.
I really don't know how to fucking feel right now when GoDaddy sent me a rejection letter.
GoDaddy sent me a rejection letter that was basically "you seem like a good teacher but I don't think you have qualifications to handle servers."
Fuck you, GoDaddy. I successfully navigated Blackboard for 4 years. I'm basically a computer scientist.
 More and more lately, I've been ditching class. It's not like I don't do the work or anything. It's just that... the end of the semester is coming up really quick and I think I have only 2 actual finals. One is coming up and the other one, I think, is next week. The rest are just presentations and a website.
POOOTENTIAL EMPLOOOOOYEEEEERS
WELCOME
I, however, missed two classes in my entire college history.
One was due to the weather (and by "weather" I mean "peoples' inability to drive in the weather") and the second was due to it being a really douchey day for pussy sensitivity.
Yesterday was kind of a clusterfuck. Chu was feeling well enough to go to Tempe Marketplace so we did. He got his Street Fighter x Tekken game and yet again, the buses were fucking up.
Gee imagine that a Korean guy who plays fighting games.
Next thing you'll be telling me he plays Starcraft and the worst, grindiest MMOs ever.
While I was waiting for class to start and when I was in class, we had a lockdown drill. Naturally, Arizona passed a law which allows students to carry concealed weapons onto campuses and it was voted in last year. Oh. Okay. I'm not sure why then they even bother to have lockdowns since these people here are so ~confident their guns are going to be used for self-defense. Great. 
I remember when I was at Atlanta Airport last year they decided to scare the fuck out of everyone by having some kind of terror response drill and not tell anyone--
scare the fuck out of everyone, that is, except for me. I was wedged safely between an entire Indian family an a morbidly obese man. When the bullets start flying I'm sitting still.
And a biology attack?
Bitch please. I taught at a shitty high school. I'm basically immune to the Marburg Virus.
Chu rented the game, "Heavy Rain", and he's been playing it (he just finished it) and needless to say, it's really intense. I wouldn't recommend it if you don't do well under pressure. 
ALL THEM QUICK TIME EVENTS HELP.
Definitely don't play Saints Row 3 if you find Heavy Rain too intense, incidentally.
This is the game that actively rewards you for going ludicrous speeds while being in the wrong lane on the highway.
I like to get that really fast motorcycle and upgrade it all the way then do that.
LET ME SHOW YOU SPEED.
Anyway, I had a nightmare last night because of one of the scenes. I won't go into detail because it's just horrific and I'm worried more about myself the more I think about it.
In Saints Row 3 you can beat people to death with a giant purple dildo.
You have the option to not use that weapon but frankly given that it is an option why the fuck wouldn't you take it?
I can't believe Whitney Houston is dead.
You update your blog way too much.
I clicked the back button about a thousand times and I'm only up to Whitney Houston dying?
Most blogs would have the common decency to have ended by now or at least be from 8 years ago where it was high school territory and I can just say "yep, you were an asshole then, too" and call it quits.
Here she's bitching about her class schedule and it looks--
pretty average, really. I've had way fucking worse schedules.
Wow this fucking blog.
I have seen some boring blogs in my time but this one is really up there.
Would you believe me if I told you this was by far the most interesting her blog gets?
Because it is.
You know not to say anything too positive here but by this point in Victorygreywolf's blog I would have rethought posting this entry at least 10 times for fear he'd hunt me down and kill me.
His blog was shit but at least it was crazy shit.
The only thing I've rethought while writing this entry was whether or not I was actually awake.
Jesus Christ it feels like I've taken about a dozen sleeping pills. I think I've finally found the first no pill sleep aid.
Okay I'm going to take some sleeping pills and then read this again in a bit.
This might be overdose territory so if I die I just want everyone to know it was an accident.
Also rereading my entry for typos (which I do now) I'd like to draw some more attention to the Victorgreywolf thing: I just compared Victorygreywolf to you and he came out above you.
In terms of blogging we are now:

Victorgreywolf
YOU
Meanest Mom

And I'm not even sure Meanest Mom counts anymore because she quit.
Not because she realized what a cunt she is and decided to join a Buddhist Monastery but you know I"ll take what I can get.
Maybe Meanest Mom came out of retirement.
What a terrible thought.
No she didn't.
THAT WAS A CLOSE ONE, OKAY.
I think we're safe, guys.
If she comes out of retirement I won't even know what to do besides make an entry about it.
It's like in FFXI when you gain a level but then die and promptly lose the level you just gained--
even though you hadn't had time to properly adjust to the new level of awesome you still feel like you took a step back.
I don't even know what the fuck I'm talking about anymore. I just felt like I should pad this entry out more than usual because the blogger sure as fuck wasn't helping any.
I guarantee a certain amount of content on my blog.
It might not be good but at least you're getting it.

No comments: