Friday, May 18, 2012

Hail Caesar

I guess--
Maybe I dunno.
Get ready for frank discussions of brown girls' vaginas.
I was excited for a minute but it only lead to disappointment.
Can nothing remain good and decent on Livejournal?
Good news, ladies! Society has discovered another new thing that's wrong with you, which means another opportunity for you to make yourself more attractive for your man. Score!
HURRAY!
Turns out, the color of your vagina is gross and everyone hates it. So bleach that motherfucker. Bleach it right now!
I'm going to need some citation on this.
In this commercial for an Indian product called Clean and Dry Intimate Wash, a (very light-skinned) couple sits down for what would have been a peaceful cup of morning coffee—if the woman's disgusting brown vagina hadn't ruined everything! 
India, the country well-known for throwing acid in the face of women for adultery.
Yeah not going to buy this bullshit.
Come at me with a first world problem and we'll talk.
The dude can't even bring himself look at her. He can't look at his coffee either, because it only reminds him of his wife's dripping, coffee-brown hole! Fortunately, the quick-thinking woman takes a shower, scrubbing her swarthy snatch with Clean and Dry Intimate Wash ("Freshness + Fairness"). And poof!
That is a good point, though. No one wants to fuck a fish hole.
I don't see any products for cheese dick, either, so I'm calling into question your ability to clean yourselves properly, women.
Needless to say, certain citizens are troubled by this product—which, in addition to just being fucking insane, brings up painful issues about the hierarchy of skin tone within the Indian community. As if it isn't bad enough that darker-skinned people are encouraged to stay out of the sun and invest in skin-bleaching products like Fair & Lovely, and that white actresses are being imported to play Indian people in Bollywood movies, now everyone has to be insecure about the fact that their vaginas happen to be the color that vaginas are??? Splendid! 
Did you guys read about the Agni-VI rocket?
I think we have more problems with India than fucking cunt bleach.
They have a rocket capable of reaching basically anywhere not America and they're clearly mentally unstable.
Now ordinarily I wouldn't care about devious foreigners but thanks to the fucking internet and video games I find myself with friends in the Czech Republic and Finland so hopefully they won't be nuked.
Although their women will have fantastically white vaginas so maybe they'll be safe.
I don't even care about this so I'm just spinning my wheels. I doubt seriously India would employ their stupid rocket for anything other than Pakistan so who the fuck cares?
Well, I haver finally succeeded. I managed to order a CD for myself online on Yesasia^^
My mother paid.
HAHA BUYING MUSIC
WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU
Shame I couldn't get anything else. Money is WAAAAAAAAY too tight and buying something GACKT would have been waaaaaaay tooooo much, especially with the RIDICULOUS shipping fees we have to pay just because we are on the African continent.....
On the African continent?
HOW ARE YOU TYPING THIS?
Post on why piracy is okay--
Don't care about this--
the issues of not having a real choice in where you study is that you have to put up with whatever shit your varsity throws at you, including them not having stamps to certify your forms. 
South Africa is where she is.
I get it now.
I thought South Africa lost its entire infrastructure.
A post about how she got mugged--
South Africa sounds like a cool country if you're fucking Kenshiro, though.
first i got pick pocketed and my favourite phone ever is lost for good,

then i hear that Selena of SHE was in a horrible accident and suffered third degree burns to her body which will require skin grafts and a over a year of rehab and she might not walk properly again and now to make things worse.
Man.
South Africa sounds like the coolest fucking place ever.
Who lives here?
Apparently thieves and morons.
And I'm up to the beginning of this blog.
So to summarize:
whining
whining
JAPAN
whining
stealing
stealing
stealing
stealing
SOUTH AFRICA.

No comments: