Wednesday, May 9, 2012

FRIEEEEEEEEEEENDS OOOOOOOOOOOONLY

Is there a bigger lie on Livejournal than "friends only"? The only thing that springs to mind is 14+ to view this shocking content.
Speaking of shocking content, it's fucking shocking how dull this shit is.
Hi all. I absolutely love that people find my random musings interesting enough to read. Quite flattered, really. That being said, I know some of you from all sorts of places: Photo comms, perfume forums, lj communities (adding comms, etc).

Some of the art/music/political posts are public, but If you want to see my random musings, they're all friends-only. Can you please leave a comment (all comments will be screened) letting me know who you are, and how you stumbled across my journal? If you know me from one of the photo comms, this is where you should tell me.
I'd like to remind everyone comments are 100% unscreened on this blog and also you are 100% uncensored.
As we all know only weak emperors have to censor their subjects. The best emperors let their subject speak more or less freely.
Emperors who let people speak freely:

Julian, Julius Caesar, Claudius, Aurelius

Emperors who hate your freedoms as Americans:

Nero, Constantine, Constantius II

WHOSE BLOG WOULD YOU POST COMMENTS TO?
Oh, and if I know you in real life, and we're dear friends already, go ahead and ignore this. I know who you are, and I I'm pretty sure you know and love me despite all my oddities, so I trust that you can self-filter the stuff you don't want.
Wooow, you trust a mere plebeian to filter himself from your lofty thoughts?
Stop spending time with the wrong people. – Life is
too short to spend time with people who suck the happiness out of you. 
So quit my job, got it.
Stop running from your problems. – Face them head
on.  No, it won’t be easy.  There is no person in the world capable of
flawlessly handling every punch thrown at them.  
Except Bruce Lee.
TOO BAD HE'S FUCKING DEAD.
Stop lying to yourself. – You can lie to anyone
else in the world, but you can’t lie to yourself.  Our lives improve
only when we take chances, and the first and most difficult chance we
can take is to be honest with ourselves.  Read The Road Less Traveled.
Speaking of Aurelius.
Because he wrote a lot of books on stoicism-- anyway.
I should probably stop with the references 5 people will get.
Stop being jealous of others. – Jealousy is the art
of counting someone else’s blessings instead of your own.  Ask yourself
this:  “What’s something I have that everyone wants?”
A really high level FFXIV character. Clearly everyone wants that action.
Someone had the audacity to turn down my application to a linkshell today, speaking of which. I have never been so insulted in a video game before.
What, is level 50 in every job with top quality gear not good enough for your shitty little LS for me to get a front spot in a Garuda run?
WE'LL GIVE YOU A FEW RUNS AND SEE IF YOU WORK OUT.
I can't believe
I'm being put through paces
like common rabble
Stop holding grudges. – Don’t live your life with
hate in your heart.
Hate sharpens the mind as well as the resolve.
You will end up hurting yourself more than the
people you hate.  Forgiveness is not saying, “What you did to me is
okay.”  It is saying, “I’m not going to let what you did to me ruin my
happiness forever.” 
It's not about saying "what you did to me is okay" it's about saying "retribution will be assuredly swift and brutal."
Forgiveness is the answer… let go, find peace,
liberate yourself!  And remember, forgiveness is not just for other
people, it’s for you too.  If you must, forgive yourself, move on and
try to do better next time.
Justice demands punishment.
Stop wasting time explaining yourself to others. – Your friends don’t need it and your enemies won’t believe it anyway.  Just do what you know in your heart is right.
But I have to explain myself to others.
I actually had a good reason for not putting out the green lettuce.
We ran out of twister ties for it.
Oh, just use the Romaine lettuce twisters? Well then the system is going to report 40 Romaine lettuces that don't exist, order 5 boxes and meanwhile it still thinks green lettuce is sitting on the shelf untouched.
Amazingly I'm not as dumb as you seem to think I am, job. I kind of get what's going on and if you'd just let me do my job I'd probably get it done.
what a shit job.
Anyway--
Post about Egypt. How old is this blog?
Aaaaaand I'm up to the first post. Good. I'm tired.
Sorry for the short post but I spent too fucking long digging this bullshit up in the first place.

No comments: