Monday, May 7, 2012

Blargh

Friends only, this journal.
Somehow I'm reading it--
Maybe it's a polite friends only. "I'm not going to stop you from reading this but I'd really ask you  not to if we're not friends."
Oh well.
WE HAVE A NEW PRESIDENT!!! Bless him and good luck because sh*tstorm is coming but I have faith, It will be for the greater good!!
She's French.
So--
congratulations on your inept ruler, idiots. Enjoy your Obama: French Edition.
Wtf now? Petition against someone online? Sorry but it does bring very bad memories here. This is the bad side of kpop coming to the Games of Thrones fandom. I've seen already how it goes when you "petition" against another human being. Jaebum anyone? Block B?
I completely understand all of this.
No I don't. What?
I don't do this shit. I'm not here for personal vendettas ok? People have moronic opinions? I just let them have them and call on them about it but that's it. I don't "petition" for them to shut up. Everyone knows already that the girl is racist, homophobic etc. It's a fact so what's the point exactly?
Oui Oui
Why'd you censor shit before but not right here?
It's been hours since I saw that video from Games of Thrones season 2 and I'm still high on it. So far so perfect! 
Keep your cool.
I spent the ENTIRE VIDEO flapping my hands and making ecstatic dolphin noises. It was quite worrying tbh. But there it is!
All right, we get it. Keep your shit in.
gdfkgsk Needless to say: I am excited. Katniss is basically the Meera Reed of the YA lit.
This is in relation to The Hunger Games.
... Not sure why I felt the need to provide the background on this, come to think of it, because it makes about as much sense with the background as without it. Katniss is indeed the Meera Reed of young adult literature.
Because The Hunger Games is literature, apparently.
Pick any character from a fandom of mine and I'll answer the following questions:
Yes, I'll be sure to do this.
Amazingly, people too advantage of this opportunity.
I can't believe I just called this an opportunity.
I´ll pick Elizabeth Bennette.
Wow not Elizabeth Bennette (sic)!
Love her. The Original Heroine. She takes no crap from anyone, especially not from De Bourgh. She's a bit of what every girls wants to be you know. Pretty, nice, respectful, rebel, spicy and witty. And yet she also has flaws which makes her real.
A respectful rebel.
Also pretty telling when the first thing every woman wants to be is "pretty".
Not smart or strong or cunning-- pretty.
Small quiet nerdy fandom. Which means I love it XD. You know, once you've been into the Harry Potter fandom, nothing frightens you ^^
Yeah. Once you've been through the Harry Potter fandom you've basically been through war. Nothing can faze the jaded eyes of a veteran.  And I'm up to the start of this shitty blog.
Fuck everything.

No comments: