Monday, January 2, 2012

Oh

Hi.
Get ready to witness this guy's mess of a life.

When was the last time you said thank you?

Not two hours ago when me and a bunch of intrepid adventurers purged death cultists from the face of FFXIV.
RECIDIVISTS, HERETICS AND MUTANTS.

I'm saving up my "Thank you's" until after the divorce :) .

Oh yep, I clicked on this blog purely for the promise of divorce drama.
And it delivered, so here we are.
At first I reckoned this to be a woman but a quick rethinking of that stance and I decided it was likely a man. Whose fury over a divorce could be so incandescent to warrant this, yet so impotent as to force you to keep a blog about it?
Only a man could be so utterly emasculated.
A woman might get angry but she could at least take comfort in taking the house and the car and 50% of the other assets and the children.
Oh but nope, this is one of those "sensible" divorces where everyone stays friends at the end.
Except no, I don't foresee that happening.
lol
I'm not going to rehash all the ill fortune I've had this year.
Just wanted to wish all of you a better, happier & more fulfilling New Year.
2012...

I wish you would have, because at this rate I need a scorecard.
edit:
Chris, the lady I asked out, texted me a "Happy New Year" too! This time she said she'd like a lunch date, no hesitation.

Rebound girlfriend.

Of course she may just be 'being nice' since I'm interested in buying a horse trailer from her.
WTF? A person can never have too many friends :) .

Just a friend who you're asking out.
On a date.
I walked in on the ex, while she was using her office phone for personal calls, on Thursday. What a BITCH! She was rude & obnoxious to me for no reason other than HER guilty conscience. I hope she loses this job, after I'm gone.

You could see to that, I imagine.
You just admitted you wished for revenge. This would be felt like a keen edge, I think.

Yesterday I went to Laramie for some books & videos, then out to the cabin. Just avoiding the BITCH until she leaves for her whoring expedition. First holiday we've spent apart in 12yrs. Hope she lives through the worst weekend of her life, and that its her last rational thought many years down the road.

"I hope its (sic) her last rational thought many years down the road", what?
What does that mean?
So you hope something bad happens to her and that the knowledge that it was bad occurs to her only later?
That's an interesting thing to wish on someone.
Assuming that is what you mean but frankly you're a semiliterate idiot so who knows.
Took the last of the prescription meds Friday. I needed the crutch at a really bad time, but its time to move on.
Those drugs not only stopped depression, and stabilized my moods... they also shaved 30 points right off the top of my IQ.

Oh that's great.
If your story is to be believed (and it isn't) your wife cheated on you and is taking half your assets.
Of course you're depressed. You don't need pills, you need a plan in life.
Worked another half day yesterday. Afterwards went to Walmart, wanted more ammo in my stash but they were out of my flavor.

OH GOOD.
I HAVE NOTHING LEFT TO LOSE, I JUST STOPPED TAKING ANTIDEPRESSANTS AND LET ME SHOP FOR AMMO AT THE WAL-MART.

Still have to haul my Faraday cage out there.

Why do you own a Faraday cage?
Faraday cages, for those of you not familiar with science or fucking crazy talk, is a device used to block electric currents.

Google the upcoming 2012 solar storms if you have any questions. Lots of info on the web. There is a real possibility of grid failure for months!!!

If the grid fails your fucking crazy tinfoil hat won't help.

OK, I de-boned an antelope, melted lead and cast more bullets, made a powder measure with an old antler tip (67gr), & stained some shelving for the cabin.

Glad to see you're keeping busy in hillbilly land.

We get some wooden pallets at work that come with some nice lumber. The whorls & knots on some pieces are quite attractive when the stain hits them.
Now I'm at loose ends again. Must find something to occupy myself. I wanted to put an edge on a knife I recently bought, but the metal was tempered unevenly when cut. I'll have to find a blacksmith to correct that.

A blacksmith?
Taking the bones out of an antelopes?
Are you a FFXIV character?
Is this just an elaborate roleplay for a video game I don't understand?
In my last blog I mentioned having more in the joint account than either of us realized. Well, I've had time to think. There is no way she didn't have a clue about the amount, she handled that account and received the banking statements monthly. So in effect she was hiding the total from me, to pull out at a later date without my knowing. What chaps my ass is that the moneys were put there through MY direct deposit from work, no contribution from her, and I got half! Oh well, at least I got something.

>Money she didn't earn
>she gets half
You know, if I robbed you of half your money right now at gunpoint you wouldn't be saying "oh well, at least I got something."
But, really, consider it your "too stupid to follow my sage advice" tax and leave it at that.
Admittedly you're 52 and got married 12 years ago (when I was busy being hurrr durrr 13) but still, I figured this shit out, you could have too.

My extravagance was in ordering a cartridge bandoleer for my .44mag Mares Leg.

What the fuck?
A mares leg, for those of you blissfully unaware of crazy bullshit, is a rifle with a shortened barrel and stock.
It's basically halfway between a pistol and a carbine.
I was under the (obviously mistaken) impression this wasn't a real weapon but was sometimes featured in movies because it looked cool, but here we are.
Great.

The bandoleer is from Triple K. A Mares Leg is historically a lever action rifle shortened at the barrel and stock, used as a large handgun.

Yeah that's what I just said.
I didn't know they were lever action though so thanks for clarifying.
I guess.
I don't need more crazy shit in my head because I look as crazy as you people do explaining this shit.

The one I have was manufactured that way to avoid all the BS incumbent with illegally modifying an existing rifle.

Those bullshit gun laws not wanting you to modify rifles so you can fire them like pistols.
WHY ON EARTH WOULD YOU WANT TO KEEP PEOPLE FROM DOING THAT?
For anyone who is curious, its the Ranch Hand made by Rossi.
I'll have an acquaintance of mine, who is good with leather work, mate the bandoleer to my holster. The holster is in actuality an abbreviated saddle scabbard I had purchased for my Australian stock saddle.

I don't know whether to horrified at the hillbilly off antidepressants purchasing a rifle with a pistol grip or impressed because his real life sounds like an average day in FFXIV to me.
I'm still ambivalent about the divorce. I still love her despite everything, but divorce is all that's left after her numerous affairs.
Personally, I think there is something organically wrong inside her head, making my devoted wife of 12yrs perform acts of bad judgement.

I've preached the philosophy before knowing full well it would be ignored.
Just like Jesus.
Last weekend was a fiasco.

I got thoroughly drunk and wrecked a lot of stuff, hers and mine. Even trashed the internet dish. Been sober for almost five years.

The hits
The hits, they keep rolling.
Man, this guy is actually really boring. Except for the occasional outburst like that (with no follow up, I might add) it's just typical bullshit.
Ehhhh and I don't really see the rest of this blog happening. I was hoping for a big reveal but it just never really panned out.

No comments: