Friday, January 6, 2012

Even the calmest ocean is a roiling chaos of currents and undertows

Ready for this?
Let's get this over with.

Yeah, that's 666 in her username. What, pick that name out when you turned 13?
Imagine an online game which is so close to reality, that you can feel and touch your opponent. What sport, activity or game would you want to play?

Some sort of melee-oriented game, naturally.
Who wouldn't pick the ultimate combat simulator?
Oh that's right. Girls.
HURRRR PETTING KITTENS IN VIRTUAL REALITY.

Imagine being tossed out of a plane 3 thousand feet in the air and allowing yourself to just free fall for a few seconds before you pull a cord that will jerk you to a stop for a split second before you begin once again falling towards the rocky earth below.

Except you can do that in real life and it's (relatively) safe. War zones, however, typically aren't.
If I'm playing a game I want to do shit that's either literally impossible for me to do in real life or is generally not advisable to do in real life.

You glance away from the ground you are plummeting towards and realize that you are about to drift into a cloud. For a few blissful moments all of your senses are cut away; you can not see anything further then an arms length away, the only sound you hear is the wind rushing past your ears and the silence of your breath when for a moment you forget to breath.

Ok.
Got it.
Breathe, incidentally.
Total isolation shifts in further when you realize that there are no recognizable scents drifting towards your nose and the only touch you feel is the wind on your face and the cords still clenched in your frozen fists. But before you can even appreciate the peace it all comes rushing back.

ALL RIGHT, JESUS.
SKYDIVING SIM. UNDERSTOOD.
Your now closer to the ground and are finally able to actually recognize the landmarks you are about to land on. At this point panic begins to set in; Will I be able to stop in time? What if my shoot gets caught on something? But before you can let anymore thoughts consume your mind you land.

You're*
chute*

My activity in a virtual reality game would have to be....Skydiving.

Oh really? I hadn't figured that out.

Why? Well, I would not want to try in real life for fear of the shoot not opening and plunging thousands of feet towards the ground to my eventual death. But falling through the air when I don't have a chance of making a mistake and just taking in the sites would be amazing.

God you're boring.
Are you joking? How many years of technological development are we away from fully realized virtual reality and you'd waste it on something you can do in real life? Not even something interesting. Just falling. FALLING SIMULATOR 2020.

It does not matter what the electronic is, the Wii, computers, or other hand held gadgets. I just don't get them. Although I have to admit that it is not all electronics I can under stand how to work a cell phone but besides that I feel like I am floundering in the middle of the ocean.

I've never seen understand written as two words.
I've seriously met people who thought it was spelled "unnerstand" but even they knew it was one word. Have you considered you might be floundering because you're an idiot?

This is not always a bad thing, with my laptop I never know what I am doing so when I stumble onto a new thing it is exciting until i can't remember how to get back to it later.

Solution we need a tutorial for electronics or at the very least a rep from the company to follow me along to answer my questions and show me where to click my mouse

Tutorial for electronics?
If only there was a book that had words written in it that explained how to work your technology. Maybe they could package it with the product?
We could call these words instructions.
An instruction book.
I'll inform the masses.

Ok so first you know that moment when you go out and you see that guy that was a total jerk to you in high school and he is working in some fast food type job, and then suddenly wants to know all about you, now.

No.
I don't.

I think it is called sweet justice when you get to laugh and drive away and he is still stuck there. Ahh, good times, but seriously he was a jerk in high school and you know that saying be nice to the nerds, cause one day they might be your boss, well this is a version of it, I like to call it "You should have been nicer to that kid, she may not be your boss but she is still doing better then you in LIFE!"

Somehow, with your command of the English language, I doubt you're doing much better than him. How are you even a nerd? You just said you don't understand technology, you clearly have almost 0 grasp of language and there is not a single entry of fanfiction on this shitty blog.
Are you that annoying girl who used to hang out with the group of nerds at your high school and they just wanted you to leave?
I dunno anymore, man.
Handily, I'm up to the beginning of this blog.
Good, I'm leaving.

No comments: