Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Get my gun.

THERE IS BUSINESS AFOOT.

Do you collect anything? If so, what do you collect, and what made you start your collection?

VIDYA GAYMS
Thinking about it, I ahve more collections that I though! ^^;

My main collection is Pokedolls (ultra-adorable Pokemon plush) - I've been collecting them for around 3 years now and have quite a lot - I love them so much!~

My other collections are Nintendo consoles/games (JUst got my virtual boy, which was a big want for many years),

>want
>Virtua Boy
ARE YOU CRAZY?
"Yes, I'd like a migraine headache in goggle form with 13 games"
Eeee - Global Link! :D
... so excited - taking Whimsicott in with me! :D Need to add friends though!~ Anyone want to swap details? <3

:|
So Global Link is where you can trade Pokemon with idiot 13 year olds. Also go on cute walks in parks if you're stupid. Or a girl.
Coincidentally the part you'd care about, the battling, is handled through friend codes and the Pokemon Center, making the Global Link entirely superfluous.
Waking up to news of new Pokedolls = best way to start the weekend! I just ordered a set from the lovely Sunyshore - I need to cuddle Whimsicott right now.,. xD XD

So excited!!

Whimsicott makes a great lead.
Fastest subseeder in the game because it gets priority on non-attack moves~
Mini rant time....It's awesome that the Black and White anime has started in the west, but seriously - how can you mess up an opening that badly;___;Grrrrrr

*mini upset over*

>Pokemon
>anime
You know what bullshit?
How did Ash beat Brock with a Pikachu?
Geodude is immune to electric attacks. There's no way Pikachu could win.
I'm so excited!! I can't decide how to do my collection post of all my dolls when she arrives- do I photograph them in types, generations, or the they were made? :S

In order, idiot.
Bulbasaur to Genosect.
Or Victini to Genosect because there's a #000 Pokemon now. Thank you for this, Nintendo.
I went to Pokecen on the last day of our honeymoon, where I'd saved my last 3300 yen to buy the new year bag -

OH MY GOD YOU'RE MARRIED?
REALLY?

A quick report from Japan! (We're on our honeymoon after our better-than-perfect wedding last weekend ^_^)


We just got back from Gin's (we had such an awesome time - thank you so much denkimouse *hugs lots* - I really wish we could see her more <3) - Cookies and movies and fun! :D

Denkimouse, get it? Because denki means electricity?
Oh man.

When she said that friends online were asking after us and wishing us congratuations it made us really happy - so I wanted to say a big thank you to everyone who has thought of us recently!

Oh much do you think she weighs?
I'll be back with my guess.

Yesterday, I got married! :)People say that your wedding is the happiest day of your life - and certainly of mine so far - I couldn't agree more!

Is this like a pretend wedding in a play house or are you serious?
Oh here's her thoughts on Pokemon Black and White.
This should be good.

So far I'm loving it! With my limited kana knowledge I'm managing to understand plenty, and making progress :) I'm on my way to the second gym now and building up my team ^_^

C-link is amazing! We have it running all the time, so Andy and I can send messages and trade monsters on the fly - it's an amazing new feature :)

All right that's fair I guess.
That was pretty much my first reaction.
Sans the "limited knowledge of kana"
also sans the smilies.
So pretty much nothing like my first reaction, huh.

Today we managed to get hold of a shiny Raikou Pokedoll!

Isn't shiny Raikou slightly more orange than yellow?
He's like the second lamest shiny ever.
The lamest being Garchomp which is literally indistinguishable from the regular version to a human eye.
If you're really dedicated and bothered to look up the sprite colors they are actually different according to a hex editor but there's no way you could tell.
The best shiny ever is Gardevoir. She turns a cool turquoise color.
See I did the hipster thing and didn't pick the popular black Charizard.
Not so good - worrying seems to be worse than ever, and I've caught my old OCDs creeping back too :(

Hahahaha oh wow.
Looks like Celebi wasn't the only reissue dolls today - Pachirisu and Eevee also got a reissue and a cute blue tag!

Pachirisu.
Holy shit, people think about Pachirisu?
I guess we really do ride with different Pokemans groups.
I guess he's like top stuffed animal but I don't even think I've heard of someone using him in game even as a joke.
On Tuesday, after work, I felt really I'll - the worst headache I've ever had together with feeling really sick :( By the end of the evening I was feeling better.

I guess it is hard to use a gay squirrel when you're battling bugs made out of steel and the most popular offensive move is earthquake.
At least I think it's earthquake.
I dunno in 4th gen earthquake, stone edge and close combat seemed to get about equal usage.
Although my favorite was shadow ball.
I feel so stupid - I broke down in tears in a shop changing room today :( I've put on so much weight, and I'm so unhappy with it that I can;t even look in the mirror in the changing room any more ;__; I've been working so hard to lose weight, but it's not working - the implant probably doesn't help - but I just feel so crappy about it :(

Oh I was totally going to guess she weighed 800 pounds.
Serious.

I'm feeling kinda detached from Pokemon Collectors recently, which makes me sad. It sounds silly, but I used to feel a lot more included and feel like I've done something wrong.

Oh God.

I love the community - I've got very few friends irl, and felt lime I'd made some good friends on te comm - however I feel like I've been a bad feeling and haven't had enough time for people due to work and Andy's depression being a big worry.

...
Sorry I'm suddenly very distracted by a comment someone else made and their avatar appears to be a picture of Kefka from Final Fantasy 6 with a heart above it.
Yes, because the man so corrupted by evil magic experiments he turns into the Final Fantasy equivalent of the Joker and poisons an entire city and then proceeds to DESTROY THE ENTIRE PLANET is really capable of giving and receiving love.
What the fuck.
AnywayS I'm rapidly losing interest in this so I'm going to go do something else now.

No comments: