Friday, May 27, 2011

Fist Rockgroin

I've been playing X-COM lately and all my characters have ridiculous names.
Captain Fist Rockgroin and his intrepid crew, including the, err, "lovely" Reef Blastbody.
My personal favorite is Law Bonecrusher, though.
Token ethnic friend of the crew. (He's Chinese because there's no way you could tell from the name).
Anyway, blogs.

I am loving this font, lady.

Awwww, yeah micky-fickies! Season five and six of OTH has arrived at the library. I can't wait to go home and clean up my room, call Jeff and let him know I'm safe and sound, find something to eat, play with Elizabyth ...then --and only then-- will I be able to watch muh shows!

Between a "to do" list and Twitter there is Livejournal.
We're looking into our own place, yeah, and I'm not sure if we are moving too fast. Well no, it's what I want, without a doubt I'm in love with him and sure it sucks that things aren't what we thought they'd be two years ago but we feel it's a step in the right direction. Starting our lives together. I looked at him last night, and after thinking long and hard about things --about what he said, asking me to marry him to be the mother of his child... After reflecting on the missacrraige (we were certain it'd be a girl: Andrea Peyton S) I whispered to him that I wanted to marry him, to have a child, to have a family with him.

How many ways can I say "no, this is a bad idea"?
You know that voice that said "I'm not sure if we are moving too fast"? You are.
When you can't tell the answer is yes.
Okay you inconsiderate cunt I had to turn my game off so I can focus more on your bullshit because my eyes literally could not focus from screen to screen because of your tiny ass microfont.

What is your favorite cult film, and why?

Today's writer's block, because I'm sure you were curious.

Are you kidding me... Rocky Horror Picture Show hands down!

Considering 90% of all responses were "Rocky Horror Picture Show" I'm not sure that counts as a cult movie.
Some of the other more perplexing answers included "The Godfather" (what) and "The Matrix". Maybe I don't know what a cult film is but I'm pretty sure what is widely regarded as one of the greatest movies ever made and one of the highest grossing movies ever made respectively don't count.

I thought the best thing for us was to take things slow. I was wrong and that changes evrything. I'm sorry, I truly am, for not caring enough --soon enough.

Even if you're wrong never admit it because the only way most people will know is if you tell them.

If you woke up surrounded by doctors who told you that you'd been in a medical experiment since birth and that your entire life had been a dream, how do you think you'd react?

I'd have to ask them who came up with this ridiculous question.
What's your favorite music video of all time?

ROCK ME TONITE

I can't make up my mind but it's a toss between...

Linkin Park - From The Inside

and...

A Perfect Circle - Three Libras

And that's just off the top off my head.

:|
Linkin Park is cool, though.
If you could give one friend a superpower, which friend would you choose, and what power would you give him or her?

I'd give myself Beta level psychic powers.
I am my own best friend.

What song reminds you of the happiest times in your life, and why?

I don't remember this question or what I said.
I'm going to go with "Numb" by Linkin Park because-- no I'm just fucking with you.
Homies-ICP

Hahahahaha
Holy shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiit.
EVERYTHING'S ALL FUCKIN' MIRACLISTIC AND SHIT

What name would you give to your car or bicycle, and why?

Oh look, it's this shit again.

Nike ---no, not the shoe company. Although even they got the name from Greek Mythology. She is the goddess of strength, speed, and victory.

Because your car gives you strength-- what?
What's the worst thing you ever did to a partner during the course of a relationship? Did you ever move beyond it?

Murdered her and buried her in my backyard.
Yeah I just started dating her sister. The whole "searching for the missing person" quest made us really close.

I unfortunately cheated. No it wasn't something to get back at him for something else and I'm certainly not the type of woman who tends to be on the loose side.

I like how she says "I unfortunately cheated" like "whoops, couldn't have avoided that outcome".
No, it was a foolish mistake because I had not let go of my ex ---the same guy you told me I could trust him, the guy who said he couldn't give me what I needed at the time he broke up with me ...wrapped around his finger. I gave up friends, family, a good credit score, and almost an education because of him. I had not seen him in over a year; he said that he pretty much wanted me out of his life but when I feel content anough to apologize for things I had done in the past... He accepts I tried to be cordial, civil --hell, I thought we were friends and that we could put it all behind us and still be friends-- but then he shows up at my house, randomly... Things didn't go as far as the would have had Jeff not been in the picture (in a way he saved me from yearning for this guys attention and love when he never cared baout me in the first place).

Wait-- what's happening?

In fact, when he kissed me... I'll admit, something snapped inside of me I longed for the day when I'd be in his arms again. I wanted to know what took so long and why now and if he still cared about ---if he still loved me. I never thought once that he felt nothing at all. I never once imagined him having other motives or thinking of me merely as an object. I loved and trusted him too much to. But then... I had a sort of epiphany. You left me, I thought to myself. You left for a month without telling me ---even though you worked ten minutes from my house. You broke up with me to leave for North Carolina because there's nothing in Ohio for you.

NORTH CAROLINA MOTHERFUCKEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER
I haven't cut anything out of this story, in case you were wondering. I have no idea what I'm reading.
Uh. Sooo yeah. along with getting my things in the house together, talking things over with Jeff, and figuring out short term goals for the next few weeks... I messaged her. You know, The lady I was so very rude to about the whole... well, nevermind. If you know you know, if you don't I'm going to keep it that way.

"No reason to start making sense now."

From time to time it would cross my mind and hit hard... I felt in my heart that trying to speak to her would be the right thing to do. To apologize. To say I'm not really such a bitch. I felt as nervous as Peyton every time she'd run into Lindsay. Wanting to do what felt right in the beginning only to have it blow up in her face and then so awkwardly try and make things right because the person she was when the met isn't and actually realy wasn't who she was as a person. Does that make any sense? I feel like I'm rambling.

NO, NOT YOU!
I know I've asked this question before (probably quite a few times) but what's the point of posting this on the internet? Why can't you just keep this shit to yourself?
Is it because your friends are reading? I'm here to tell you: they aren't. Most blogs have 0 comments. Most blogs have fewer comments than mine.
Fuck me I'm going blind.

No comments: