Monday, May 2, 2011

ARE YOU INSANE LIKE ME?

Oh boy what a Monday.
Monday free from insanity and shitty high schools.
AN ENTIRE LIFETIME FREE FROM SHITTY SCHOOLS AND YET THE BRAND OF INSANITY REMAINS.
Anyway Livejournal has another fucking question about the goddamn moon.
Excuse me while I adjust the plug to my monitor. Everything has a blue tint.

If you won a free trip to the moon, would you go? Why or why not?

Yes. It's the fucking moon.
Seriously? LJ, seriously? This is a question? WHO IN THEIR RIGHT MIND WOULD SAY NO???

(Yeah, you saw it. Three question marks. In Hebrew, if you use a word three times in a row, it means "to the utmost".

Speaking of totally unrelated shit: Hebrew.
Hey I have a good question for Livejournal users: would you fuck Rihanna?
I ask because she seemed like a DBG a while ago but now she's all crazy after Chris Brown pummeled her and she doesn't look the same anymore and eeeeeeeeeeeeh I don't know so much anymore.

I didn't know Osama bin Laden had been killed until this morning, when I saw the local newspaper sitting on a table in the office. The headline said "JUSTICE" in three-inch print.

JUSTICE
ZEAL AND FURY
FAITH AND DUTY
IMPERATOR VULT

My little brother posted as his Facebook status Matthew 5:43-46a.

DON'T GIVE A SHIT.

"You have heard that it was said, 'You shall love your neighbor and hate your enemy.'

What if my neighbor is my enemy?
EH BIBLE? EH?
But I say to you, Love your enemies and pray for those who persecute you, so that you may be sons of your Father who is in heaven. For he makes his sun rise on the evil and on the good, and sends rain on the just and on the unjust. For if you love those who love you, what reward do you have?"

Your words are as empty as your deeds, Corpse God.
Frankly, right now, I'm proud to be his sister.

bin Laden was a murderer. By my best understanding of human justice, his life was forfeit three thousand times over. He would not have batted an eye at my death. This news is somewhat of a relief. But not entirely. He was a human being. God loved him. I won't celebrate the death of someone God loved.

Then die a traitor, scum.
Man my country would be hardcore.

You know what's great about being honest and open?

Nothing?
Narrow is the way and shut is the heart.
I told a fair number of people at church about what happened at work. Which is not something I would have done in the past. My rationalizations were many and stupid: I didn't want to burden them, I didn't want to whine, I was ashamed, I didn't know how to say it properly. What I was doing? Depriving them of fellowship.

Fellowship is important I guess.
It is really hard to focus. I had a coke and an ice coffee so I am hyped as fuck right now.

I kill my pride. I stop hiding. I take the burden off my shoulders. I acknowledge my imperfection. Others see I'm not perfect. Perhaps they're emboldened to stop hiding as well.

And it's the end of the worst semester ever. I have so much to be thankful for.
PRAISE BE TO ME WHO ENDURES ALL.

Today it just hit home, how church is family. Families, by definition, are people you're stuck with by virtue of chance. There's no merit involved: whether born or adopted or married into it, you're family.

Pretty sure God said in the Bible he elects the worthies to be with worthy families or something.
That's right now accept your lot, peasant.
Did you know that it is possible to feel an emotion strongly but not deeply? I've just figured this out. (Yep, I'm slow.)

Hate should be felt both strongly and deeply.
Oh fuck the rest of this blog.
I don't give a fuck about your dumb chorus nonsense or who said what at church. Be less of a boring cunt please.

No comments: