Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Basically perfect, so hit me with your best shot

So it took a little more than two steps (three steps) and a lot longer than expected (it took me an embarrassingly long time to realize any NPC movement in the zone, regardless of whether or not they were visible on screen fucked the whole process up) but I did it. Perfect IV Mismagius.
Whether or not this is an ideal arrangement is academic, really. She misses out on hidden power fighting (and therefore has imperfect coverage), but gains a perfect speed IV and therefore outspeeds both Honchkrow and other Mismagiuses (Mismagii?) so I'm okay with this.
I have also not been neglecting FFXI, and am now level 51 and have to level both ninja (:C) and dragoon now (:c).
If you can outdo this you are a LYING CUNT, so let's dig right in.
Dressing up and wearing new clothes makes me feel pretty and good about myself (I think I want to get another haircut for even shorter hair).
hurr hurr
Even though after early release school today the guys and I didn't do anything, I got a ride home and right now pumping some music still feeling so good!

Oh my God what is this song? It's-- it's horrific. They took all the shitty music of a shitty music year and blended it into one thing. Holy shit, it's like a universal still point of shitty music! It's like every point of time existed solely to come to this moment.
This must be what the Bible as banging on about in the Book of Revelation with the Trumpets of Jericho and the four horsemen and shit.
Quick, someone call the Vatican. I'm wrong about everything, and I've found the Antichrist.
I am going to channel all my energy to making myself feel good despite what has happened, and focus hard on homework.

Despite THE END TIMES I'm going to try hard to focus on homework.
Now we come to my favorite part of blogtime: shitty poetry.
There's a lot and I'm not going through all this, so I'm going to pick out a couple based solely on the accompanied "current mood" tag.
Here our sweet Juliet (her name is Julie, roll with me on this, all right) is "rejected" so let's see.
Presumably the title is actually the first line of the poem, otherwise it would start with "but", and that's not proper grammar.
Not that it would stop anyone, but whatever, let's just assume.
It's over and done
But the heartache lives on inside
And who's the one you're clinging to
Instead of me tonight?

And where are you now, now that I need you?
Tears on my pillow wherever you go
I'll cry me a river that leads to your ocean
You'll never see me fall apart

In the words of a broken heart
It's just emotion taking me over
Caught up in sorrow
Lost in the song...

Wow that was... Wow. I hear tell there's this thing in writing called, what was it, "imagery"? Yeah, something about describing images or something.
You know that song by Duran Duran, Hungry Like The Wolf?
No of course you don't. Well look it up, and that's kind of what imagery is like. See, he's in touch with the ground and shit? Yeah, that sets the mood. It also employs something called an "extended metaphor". Specifically, in this case, a simile. You remember that shit, don't you? Comparison using "like" or "as"?
See, he's not actually a wolf, but he's like one, and that helps build the image and the tension of the story--
Well whatever.
Oh great now she's quoting from that song by that bitch, what's her face, Kesha (not spelling that with a dollar sign get fucked). Which reminds me of another thing I abhor: the song "Tik Tok" by Kesha.
Oh and there's her picture.
Yeah she's a cute girl. I'm not sure what her fucking problem is otherwise, but she's cute.
Now here's another poem, called "Hope Like an Ocean" which I don't know how I can "hope like an ocean" or if an ocean can even hope, but let's find out.
Well I rise and fall I hit the ground,
I just don’t know where to turn,
But the good lord he told me that,
Some day you’ve got to learn
That hope like the ocean will return with tide,
Don’t get lost in the moment,
You gotta see that there’s more to life

So-- hope, like an ocean, is something? Is that the comparison we're going with here?
Don’t be so pessimistic
Not a reason in the world to complain
Don’t waste a moment
Feel the sunlight shine on your face
You’ve gotta be optimistic
See the world from a different view
Don’t waste a minute
This life might escape from you

Wow, that's deep. Don't be pessimistic, be optimistic! You know when you describe two interchangeable states of mind it doesn't really make sense, right? You could have just as easily said "don't be happy, be angry!" or "don't be fatalistic, be nihilistic!"

Recently, I started talking to myself in the mirror >___>. It seems like lately I have to lie quite a lot. I feel terrible but I was told to, in order to deceive a family member for their own good.

Lie constantly. There's never a good reason to tell the truth.

There's a FORK in my UTERUS. Twisting. Aching. OW.

Wow.
I have a pen knife in my testicle right now.
Don't see me complaining, do you?

*Fork in uterus is metaphorically describing how I feel right now.

Oh.
OH WELL FUCK YOU. You do know what a metaphor is, so what the fuck is with you poetry?
Goddamn, people.
Now there's one of those meme things where she posts a ton of personal information-- yeah I think we're going to skip that, Christ. Make it easy for a stalker, why don't you?
I dealed to 8-14 people for Texas Hold'em. It was fun, but also very stressful as I had to start making lots of sidepots for when people did all-in.

Texas Hold'em, like all things Texas, is really just a facade of something invented by other, superior cultures.
Also cool grammar on "dealed". What are you, five?
Now here's her Halloween costume and she went as Ash Ketchum from Pokemon.
Yeah I don't know what that's about, but we can trade Pokemon, if you'd like.
I'm not using creepy double entendre, either. I need a Tyranitar :(
Besides, the bitches are so turned on by my Pokemon skills I don't need double entendre.
Also: girl dressing up as a boy. Very Freudian.
Well my darlings I think that's all for today. You're pretty boring, Julie. I suggest livening up some, or having some interesting thoughts or personality traits or something.
I've seen more character from my Pokemon, do ho.

No comments: