Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Haven't had one of these in a while

So one common complaint in modern video games is how creepily the same all the non-player characters are. They look the same, talk the same, and frequently spout out the exact same lines of dialogs to other clones of themselves.
I don't see how that's a complaint, really, because as I've learned ALL PEOPLE ARE FUCKING IDENTICAL. Art imitating life, etc.
I can literally summarize every single blog I've ever reviewed ever by using five or six archetypes.
Which is your favorite?
Self-important Philosofag, self-important artfag, whiny mentally ill fanfiction writing girl, anorexic girl, Wiccan girl or unidentifiable gender furry?
Quick, guess which one is up today! Assuming you guess at random, you have a 16.666666666repeating chance of guessing, so better make it a good one.
I really would like to see what would happen if one were to put all of these people in a room together. I can only imagine it would smell incredibly offensive in addition to being the most obnoxiously whiny room in existence. It'd probably be a perpetual motion bitch machine. It'd be glorious in how horrifically depressing it would be.
I need a hug.

Well, I need more than a hug. I don't know how much longer I can go on pretending to be almost normal before I snap and rip someone's face off, most likely my own because God forbid that I should hurt anyone else.

I just realized I'm really hungry. Excuse me while I remedy that.
So where was I?
To say that today has been a bad day would be an understatement. It's not that anything in particular happened, it was just my moods seemed more uncontrollable than normal. I can't deal with it.

Hmm, wonder if I can get an Adamant 31 IV Pokemon to pop up in RNGreporter. Maybe today will be my lucky day.
Okay, that'll be about 10 minutes before it spits out THE SAME MODESTFAG IT HAS FOR THE PAST WEEK.
I cannot go from being elated one second to bawling my eyes out, self-harming depressed the next. I just can't do it anymore. I am going to snap.

The doctors suck. They just keep referring me to other people, who send me somewhere else, and they send me to another doctor, and nothing is actually getting done to help me.

Oh wow I just noticed I'm missing some album art for my various MP3s.
Oh iTunes found artwork for everything except three albums. That's-- impressive, actually.
There it is.
I think I'll be dropping out of college (again) soon. I haven't actually been to lessons since late November, and I never wanted to go there anyway.

Oh that reminds me, I should see if any of my classes moved into each other like that hilarious situation that occurred last semester.
Nope, looks good.
I am tired of doing what my family wants. I'm almost nineteen years old. I think I'll just get a normal job, maybe in a pub or something, get mental help (if the doctors actually pull themselves together) and write in my freetime.

Let's see how RNGreporter is progressing-- looks like one match found, so that'll be that Modestfag I mentioned-- hmm.
It's not even anything good, either. It's ability 0 so you can't even get a good Gardevoir out of that (I'd just breed one anyway, I have a male Ralts with half perfect IVs from my Mismagius) so I don't really know--
You know a band that you like for ages, but then you end up loosing their music, forget about them but always have the feeling that you're missing something good? That is what I had with Delays. I loved them a couple of years ago, deleated my harddrive and lost them.

Ah, RNGreporter is done and-- yep, Modestfag.
Goddamn.
Well I guess I could breed a Gyarados, but that would be really involved and it won't be in a cool diveball. Guess I'll keep trying.

I think that is all for now. Back to being depressed and trying to work up the courage to tell my nan I want to quit college (again), get a job and move out because she is driving me insane(er).

Huh, Gardevoir is now considered "never used". That's sad, really. Don't worry, Gardevoir, I'll be sure to get one of you and use you. In the over used tier, even.
My arse is killing me.

:3 stop putting so many dicks in there and maybe it won't hurt so--
Not for any kinky/gross medical reason.

Oh. Whatever. What was I doing? Ah yes, tier lists.

I may have did done a bad thing.

Bodyshop kept crashing, so I deleated my 18GB downloads folder.

What is "Mahjong Titans" and why is it on my computer?
Oh free Windows games-- I want the Spider layout, please.
Ah. No idea what I'm looking at, here-- no, no that doesn't really help-- oh, two tiles went away when I clicked on them. Great.
It's a cleanup simulator.
Tile blocked, but two other tiles in the exact same situation aren't blocked. I don't get this.
Yes I want to quit, Windows. Oh sure, go ahead and save. I'm sure I'll be revisiting (I might be lying).
I want to pass this class with an A grade, and go on to get my PhD in Creative Writing, and they are always talking really loudly so I can't even hear the teacher.

Heh, money well spent.
Proof that you need mental help:

You burst into tears because you can't get the fucking letter to the mental help experts into the envelop. After hours of filling out a five page questionare on my mental-ness, I could not fold the thing right to get it in the envelop.

I'm going to go kill myself now.

Wow. What a failure.

I am 5 foot 4. My boobs are 36 DD and still growing. I'm not fat.

At least try to lie convincingly, Christ.
Oh, what, RNGreporter? No reasonable seed found? Yeah, your mother.
Oh, I was off by a minute. Probably should have checked that closer, oh well.

A bit chubby, maybe, but it's no excuse for the bitches to be so fecking enormous!

Delay 1157. Maybe that'll help find good shit?
Doesn't seem to be.
Oh well, I think I best be off to solve this riddle.
Wait, what was I reviewing?
Guess it doesn't really matter~

No comments: