Friday, September 18, 2009

:{

Oh my no this has to be the most pretentious thing I've read in recent memory, and that's saying a lot, because I attend college. She's some kind of something. I don't know. I thought she might be a Christfag but now I'm leaning more towards some kind of Pagan shit or something.
We all have to live with the choices we make.

Ironically, losing my job at Ritz gave me enough money to pay Pitt my enrollment deposit today. They had to pay me for all my unused vacation hours

PSEUDO-INTELLECTUAL BULLSHIT BLAH BLAH IRONICALLY BLAH BLAH BLAH BLAH
But my whole world has changed in the past 24 hours, my heart has been broken and I am beginning to regain clarity

k
One might wonder how you can "regain" clarity like it's some kind of finite resource but whatever I'm pretty much used to unquantifiable things presented in the form of numbers (oh hi RPGs)
He told me that my lease was automatically renewed for a month to month basis so whenever I need to move, I just need to let him know a month beforehand. This seemed like a sign. A reminder and a push to get moving.

THIS SEEMS LIKE A SIGN. I hate people who talk like this. Listen, unless you find yourself in some kind of Lord of the Rings setting it's not a fucking sign. YESTERDAY THREE CROWS FLEW OVER MY HEAD. WHAT DO YOU THINK IT MEANS? It must mean something-- that's an auspice if I've ever heard it!
No it doesn't fucking mean anything. The universe can't tell you anything because it's not a sentient being.
I had a very peaceful moment when we came across a little bridge over the lake in the middle of the forest. It was such a beautiful place and we were so surrounded by forest that we could not even hear civilization anymore. I sat down on the bridge and played my singing bowl and meditated for a few minutes.

Herp derp
Also I like how she tries to get away from civilization but winds up sitting on a bridge. Yeah that bridge got there through magic.
What I love about Jim is that he does not even question these things. He had no idea what I was doing or why but he respected me enough to sit down next to me and enjoy the sound and the moment of peace.

They break up a month later, incidentally.
Shortly after that, I saw a faerie mound in the middle of a sunlit glade and I pointed it out to him. He didn't understand what I meant so I explained what a faerie mound is and why it is important to the forest. He is Italian/Irish like I am and I think I brought some of his Irish blood to the surface yesterday.

All his Italian blood can do is join gangs, lose wars and make the most cholesterol-laden food imaginable (it's ok I have a really Italian last name I can make fun of Italy).
As I was walking away from the faerie mound, I was talking softly about the spirits of the forest and then I stopped short, feeling compelled to turn and look behind me. There, in a sunlit grove, was a fawn, watching us.
I took my camera away from my face and I stood there in stillness, gazing into the eyes of this elegant creature. In her eyes, I saw an old and ancient wisdom and understanding. I felt like she was trying to tell me something and for a few moments we just stood and looked into one another. The fawn and I, both young females, each of us red and white, graceful and beautiful, illuminated by the light that connected us.
Wow that was really douchey.
And it goes on, good Christ. Ten million pages later, a blurry picture of a fawn. Great, cool image broheim.

I'm hungry for knowledge.

Hungry for douchey knowledge, maybe. I always wondered who the fuck signed up for "humans and sexuality" and "music in society" and now I fucking know.
Oh boy poetry time.
The heart is the kingdom of the soul
the source of beauty
within us all
every moment
a network runs through
the electric impulse
of blood seeking
brain trusting

Holy fuck.

How often do you feel your brain working?

Well right now my brain is trying very hard to keep my throat from gagging at this pile of vomit you call poetry, so I guess too often.
I feel like I need them to judge me based more on my talent and less on my test scores and grades.

I'M REALLY TALENTED EVEN THOUGH MY TEST SCORES WOULD LEAD YOU TO BELIEVE I'M A NO TALENT HACK!
No but seriously it was smart to not include your "talent" CD of photography, because every picture I've seen of yours has been blurry as fuck.
At one point I discovered two lighters in my bra because that is the natural place for me to stick them when I am wearing a dress. One of them was Taylor's. I guiltily handed it over and he said "As a gay man, I'm not sure how I feel about that." and I told him, "its okay, it was only in the valley, it never touched the peaks." Everyone laughs and I take my bow and go back inside.

Lewd perhaps, but funny right? I crack myself up. Sometimes I am filled with outrageous self confidence and don't quite know where to put it.

You're not funny. You shouldn't be filled with confidence. Confidence without skill is conceit.
Also how the fuck do you "find" two lighters in your bra? Wouldn't you, I don't know, feel that at all times?
I haven't played this bowl in awhile, not in the city, it hums with a different voice depending on where it is played. In the forest I hear the elementals singing in the water and the wind and the root of the earth.

I have no idea what a singing bowl is.
More poetry I'm not reading.
Unlike many of my peers, I loved high school not for the friends or parties, but for what I learned there.

>learning
>high school
:3c
Holy shit I started doing something else and I just noticed I closed her blog. I guess entry over?

No comments: