Monday, September 28, 2009

Happy birthday Blogger, you smarmy cunt

Today is Blogger's birthday. So thanks, Blogger, for surviving yet another year so I can continue to post my vitriol.
Also I start today's entry in a good mood because Fortune has smiled on me and I found five entire dollars in a gutter today. No, I wasn't searching for goodies there, I just happened to find it. I should invest that lucky five dollars in the stock market or something. More likely it'll go towards parking but still, five bucks.
Anyway let's ruin my good mood.
FINALLY GOT MY EARRINGS YAAYYY

turns out they were, like, locked in a room somewhere. oO I'm like "They weren't that important..." someone probably suspected me of being a home-grown terrorist. I wonder if my shit's gonna do this every time I order from Kai Mei. Probably, but I don't really care because I'm very happy with my order.

Yeah surprisingly when you order from other countries it takes a long time to receive them.
Need to buy more ibuprofen for the line of root canals I won't be treating until next july. Mouth hurrrtttsss.

Where is mah Jamie? ;_; She was supposed to come back for classes today, but we haven't heard from her.

I have so much work to do. And I can't even bring myself to care, how sad is that. @_@

Ugh already looking for something else to do.

Getting teeth surgery: KINDA AKWARD METHINKS.

Akward. Yeah that really is awkward. I'd ask you to qualify that with a reason but this is the fucking internet so I'll just cut to the punch now and call you stupid.
Yeah, it was the closest thing to an out-of-body experience ever. I refuse to have my eyes open for dental work because then I see what they are using in my mouth, and I do not like it much.

I make them show me every single tool but maybe that's just me. I like to think of it as training for if I wind up like the Running Man.
Okay, let me tell you something about dental stitches: they are fucking weird. Why? Because they are sewn through your gum tissue. That's right, folks, in one side and out the other, then loop it around and do it again.

Logically. Not many other places they could sew.
AND HOLY FUCK WILL YOU JUST SHUT THE FUC
K UP. SUCK IT UP NOW.

Christ.
I-- what did you just read my mind?

WE DON'T HATE HIM BECAUSE HE READS SHITT
Y BOOKS WE HATE HIM BECAUSE HE'S AN ASSHOLE.

Ha, ha you're all right, kid. I mean, you're still fucking awful, but so far I dislike you less.
Alright, look. Writing beach trash isn't easy because writing ANYTHING isn't easy. However, it is easy to despise a piece of work that is cheap and without character, made to pander to market of sissies who have never in their entire fucking LIVES been changed by what they've read.

Hard being subjective, of course. Hard for you, maybe. Meanwhile in Meland it's piss easy.
Ever popped a pus pocket in you gums?

No, but awesome.
I don't suggest it. It's hella gross. At least Noel wasn't in the room.

It's been..well, not an awful day, but not a fantastic one, either.

No, if I'm popping pus pockets in my gums that day is automatically out of the running for "good".
Midway through Writing for Children my mood plummeted in an eerily familiar manner and remained firmly on the downlow until Advanced Poetry.

Where it plummeted even further until you were just hoping to finish out the day without killing everyone and then yourself.
Oh wait sorry, that's me.
Well, me, at least you didn't have to pop a pus pocket in your gums in between classes.
See, the day can always get worse.

Thusfar, my moodiness has been called 'work mode'. I'm okay with the little white lie.

Not sure what that even means. If you're having reservations about lying, err, don't. Lie constantly. If you can get ahead by lying, lie.

Also, they found that poor girl who disappeared before her wedding day.

Yes, THAT poor girl.

She was in the wall of the lab building. Someone killed her and stuffed her into it.

Well that's a somber ending.

If I kill all the freshmen in the photo barn right now, not a jury in the world will convict me.

Until the prosecution finds this blog, of course, then you get to do a sit down dance for premeditation but whatever.
*has just spent the past half hour listening to sex jokes, tasteless gay humor, and a long rant about how the legal age of consent should be sixteen so that the eighteen year old gay assholecan get some with his underage boyfriend*

What? Sounds entertaining to me.Or are you suddenly above gay jokes? No one is above gay jokes, and if you're offended WELL YOU'RE JUST A HUGE FUCKING FAGGOT :C

Anyway, five bucks to my name and a world of trouble ahead of me. at least it's not boring.

YES FOUND FIVE BUCKS TODAY. No one can trump that story. It is the best thing to happen today TO ANYONE :C
Holy shit all the entries behind this are, get this, black text on a black background. Guess what I'm not reading? This.

No comments: