Monday, August 17, 2009

So many choices

Wow usually I have to take what I can get in terms of douchey blogs, but not today! There must have been a sale at the Summer's Eve factory, because douches are half off and therefore flooding the market! (this made more sense in my head than when I typed it)
So without a single thought to my own safety, I picked what I feel to be the worst of the worst.

So heres the thing, why does everyone here bring their significant others to school with them.

Never met anyone who has done this but all right.
All the hot guys, well ok, just Brian and Jeremy, but Brian is way hotter than Jeremy, anyways, they both have girlfriends here and I don't like it.

Let's edit for thought, clarity, grammar and content:
All the hot guys, well ok, just Brian and Jeremy, but Brian is way hotter than Jeremy, anyways, they both have girlfriends here and I don't like it.
There you go.
Brian is really nice and just a cool dude. No I do not have an affinity towards Brians, I just think that the people with that name are amazing.

Hey there you go, regular commenter on this blog & all around bro Brian.

So Saturday, I moved in. I was sad. I missed my daddy. I almost killed myself.

I wonder if she's being serious? I know drama queens who would be. I ALMOST KILLED MYSELF TODAY SUPER SERIAL GUYS.
No you fucking didn't shut up.

Yesterday was a lot better. Ryanne came to visit us, and we met people on our floor.

Ryanne. Ryan? Ree-ann? Ri-ahn-ay?
I dunno how I feel about them. I just feel like people are so desperate for friends, I am, that they will gravitate towards anyone that will hang out with them.

k
Oh and the boys across the hall are really hot, I think they both have girlfriends too, WTF!

I thought you said only Brian and... Jeremy (had to go back and look) were hot. Now two other guys are hot? YOU'RE A BUNCH OF BULLSHIT, JESSI11.
Anyways... So there are some people that are really cool, like Brian, and Willy, and Jeremy, and Bree, and Paul is kinda pretty cool too.

ANYWAYS
ANYWAYS
ANYWAYS GUYS
ANYWAYS

Cuz I am attached to my phone and don't know how to live without it.

Oh fuck you. There's always that girl who has her cellphone go off every fucking class and she has to rush out to take it. I always want to put a fucking pencil in her eye. Annoying cunt.

Oh man, ok I really haven't seen that many hot boys here. They're all kinda skinny and geaky.

So there are 2 hot guys, wait no there are 4, no wait not that many. I'd say make up your mind but I really, really don't give a fuck. I should probably be apologizing to anyone I have ever said that to, because compared to how much I don't give a fuck right now, I cared deeply.
Why do I think that. Why am I so judgemental.

Because you're a dumb whore who only cares about one thing: girth. Girth to fill her cavernous twat (and lack of a soul).

I like these people I really do, I just don't really find many of them physicially attractive.

Well good thing "physicial" beauty isn't a requirement for forming a friendship with someone OH WAIT YES IT IS YOU HAVE NO PERSONALITY.

Eventhough I have a full ride, I can't spell worth shit.

:|
i feel like everyones off doing fun things without me, i want to party with people and get hella drunk and make out with boys.

Woe is you.
but it will be good, im gonna be fucking hot and itll be great, but probably not, ill probably look just the same and will have put myself through torture for nothing, welcome to my life.

Whoa, what? Sorry I was counting the bumps on my ceiling. Sure is a lot of texture up there!
Im like super lonely, but i feel like i see people a lot. i dunno, i need a freaking vacation. this weekend kinda sucked, but it shouldnt have, i mean, its not like i did anything, but its not like i didnt do anything, tor came over on saturday night and we hung out, but still i dunno. working constantly is getting to me, yeah im making money and all that jazz, but its draining. and then add on the 4am wakeup twice a week and its just lovely.

Wow my desk is really reflective. I guess glass has that property but I'm just now noticing it.
Ha, ha now here's a post entitled "weekend full of whoa". I seriously doubt she's clever enough to pull a pun like that so it's probably just a casual malapropism (feels good being that much of a grammar nerd, in fact).
So this weekend was absolutely amazing. Probably the best weekend of my life, it probably wasn't but it was my most recent good one,

I know this is hard to believe but I'm actually familiar with hyperbole and understand that when you say "most amazing weekend ever" you're probably not being literal. Actually just kidding you probably do that to reaffirm to yourself that it wasn't, in fact, the best weekend ever because you are, after all, an idiot and anything non-literal is above you.
Ok... So since i work for the lovely goverment it was my holiday on friday so i got the day off which was lovely.

I-- what? Oh I see. Wow, I had to read that a few times.
So to start our date we decided to go eat somewhere yummy. the choices came down to olive garden and applebees.

>yummy
>Olive Garden and Applebee's
Oh hi Jessi11 confirmed for fatty.
we went back to her place and attempted to decide where we were going to drink our vanilla vodka

Attempted to decide? What, you failed at having a thought? Actually no, that's probably exactly what happened. My mistake.
So amber sat outside in little lawn chairs, drinking our drinks and smoking cigarettes, cuz thats how we do, we felt pretty snazzy im not gonna lie.

Yeah real chic.
Needless to say... ryan and i found these magic trick box in his room and we tried to figure it out, eventually we just gave up and made our own magic. whoaa.

Gross.
Now what follows goes something like this: "amazing amazing amazing amazing drinking amazing pot amazing amazing I'm a vapid whore."
Jesus Christ this entry goes on forever. How can you say so much about so fucking little?
I can't believe I'm helping Jenni get laid by Levi, do you see something very very wrong with this, because I do.

Surpris-- wait, aren't you Jenni? Oh no, you're Jessi. Well fantastic. To keep this straight in my head you're Vapid Whore Alpha (VWA) and your friend is Vapid Whore Beta (VWB).
Well, VWA, surprisingly not everyone knows VWB and some yo-yo named Levi.
Wow this blog has a very confusing chronology. So confusing, in fact, I'm going to end this post here.
Smell ya later, losers.

No comments: