Monday, August 10, 2009

Touch your vagina

If the Roman Empire was still about I think they would have put this woman (?) to death, perhaps not only for being a Christfag (of which she is abundantly guilty) but also hopefully for a far worse crime: for being an insufferable twat.
Her first post is really long about some guy who is trolling the Catholic church hardcore irl and she's butthurt about it (brotip: of the hierarchy of the church doesn't give a fuck you shouldn't either). It goes on and on about the Christian mysteries like anyone gives a fuck.
there's a lot of talk in various news sources about what we should be doing to cut back on environmental harm.

Oh boy I bet this isn't a butthurt rant about how WE WORSHIP THE EARTH AS A GOD (at least it's something we can see, asshole).

recently, it's been snowballing in the direction of addressing human reproduction.

Realistically we don't need nine billion people or however many there are, but people are going to reproduce like fucking cockroaches anyway so whatever. Enjoy your Soylent Green future.
this really isn't the best approach to take, especially in this early stage of radical but obviously necessary solutions to the scandalous damage we do to sweet mother Gaia.

Personally I'm still waiting for Gaia to send her monsterous children after fuckers like you a-la Greek mythology (where we get the word and concept of Gaia from in the first place) but unfortunately they aren't real. You know, like the Christian God? (burn)
then we could go for the people in prison for life. what a dumb prison sentence. we'll take care of all your needs for the rest of your life, and you get to die in relative ease and comfort.

>prison
>ease and comfort
what

desperately need help moving the library. if you can pack a box, move a box, or help move a bookshelf, please get in contact with me. I'll make you food. crispy cheesy chicken is on tap.

Help yourself. The Lord helps those who help themselves, as the Bible says (this isn't located anywhere in the Bible) (no one cares)
...I figured I owed y'all a post. : )

:|
my GPA went up - woohoo! no more worries about massively bombing all my classes and getting kicked out of ASU. after three years of shamefully screwing around, my GPA is 2.89, and will only get higher.

Ha, ha oh wow. 2.89 AND GOING UP! WOO SOMETHING TO BE PROUD OF, A C AVERAGE!
Now she's implying she took Chaucer in Middle English (a class I've been trying to get into and failing to do so because it FILLS INSTANTLY :c) without reading any of it.
I know we go to different schools so my exclusion from this has nothing to do with anything, but seriously go get fucked.
I'm guessing you're one of those "WHAT? THIS ISN'T THE BIBLE!" types. Fuck you.
Now she's implying she's taking all of these classes to not work. Wow are we subscribing to a 1920s idea of college: women go to meet men to get married so they don't have to work.
Well good luck with that and everything.
No I think it's a good thing. Someone should stay home and pay attention to the fucking kids you'll squirt out. It's too bad you're such a cunt in the first place.
Now she's discussing the fine difference between a bodice and a corset (real interesting there, glad to see you're adopting fashion popular in the Victorian era).
so I was waiting at the bus stop when a black guy came up and asked me the time. I pulled out my pocketwatch and told him it was 10:10. he went and checked the bus schedule, then came back over and said thanks, then went on to say that at first he was kinda afraid to ask me "because of this" - and he touched the Confederate battle flag keychain on my backpack.

Before you get butthurt over this I'd like you to do something you've probably never done before and imagine yourself in the place of this guy. Yeah, you'd be nervous around some hick with a Confederate device too.
because yeah, I know that to most people, that flag represents racism of the worst kind. my family (on my mom's side) has been Catholic since we crawled out of the mud and saw God, and my aunt (who's big into genealogy) has dug up documents of theirs.

Connected thoughts, or insane rambling?

the flag represents to me so many more things.

Oh boy, now I get to watch you navigate the complex social and moral issues of the American Civil War. This should be enjoyable.
Skipping thoughts she no doubt borrowed from someone else:
the American Founding Fathers are heroes because they won. the Confederate Founding Fathers are traitors because they lost.

That's right and don't forget it. Scum.
Holy fuck this goes on forever about nothing.
so I had my ENG 222 midterm today. it's a big scary test since it's a survey lit class which means we read a list of works about as long as your arm and then get tested on all of it.

Not if you studied, dipshit.
one of the girls saved my bacon by telling me the entire plot and symbolism of one of the stories I hadn't read and missed the lecture for, and which I then totally rocked on the midterm.

Study groups are for the weak. Real men do this shit with nothing but their balls and grim determination.
The harder something is to gain, the more appreciation you will have for it~
so I read the three prompts very carefully. couldn't do the first one - didn't know enough about a Byronic hero

Dope. The Byronic hero, so named after Lord Byron, author of such epics as Don Juan (epic poetry being something I'm sure you're unfamiliar with, being a bore and all) are all marked by their magnetic personalities, self-destructive behavior, deep intellect and cynicism. They closely mirror the tragic hero in a sense, I guess.
This type of character has had profound influence on modern writing, perhaps the most famous example being Batman.
OH WAIT YOU WOULD HAVE TO HAVE READ SOMETHING TO KNOW THIS SORRY I FORGOT.
first I panicked cos I didn't think I could remember the names of three Romantic writers. yeah, pretty sad, I know, but I had a hard time recalling which ones were Romantic and which ones were Victorian.

:|
Mary Shelley, Alexander Dumas and John Keats. That's a fair representation of Romantic literature, I think. Compare Frankenstein, The Count of Monte Cristo and Lamia GO GO GO GO. Oh that's right you would have to have read these three. Uhh... I guess this is why you prepare before a test and not during.

I also have another test today, in Greek and Roman Religion.

You stupid cunt you better redeem yourself on this shit.
Since it's never mentioned again I'm guessing she didn't do so well.
Now she seems to be taking the reactionary stance that the Catholic church should have its masses in Latin again, which is funny because for someone who can't even be assed to remember three Romantic authors I can't believe she knows Latin. I know the two have nothing to do with each other but whatever.

- Skinny dipped?: not yet *sly glance*

Man emotes give me douche shivers. Also gross, fat girl skinny dipping.
Well whatever white people I'm tired of writing this shit and reading her stupid thoughts on stupid shit, so piss off.

No comments: