Friday, April 3, 2009

THEY FIGHT LIKE DEVILS, THEY WILL DIE LIKE SINNERS!

myloveprocess's journal.
>my love process
>:C
Most recent entry:
04:24 pm
50% Friends

What?
Ready for some retard philosophy? I know I am.
A shadow is the absence of light. Yet a shadow can only be present if there is light.
Just like life, there is good and there is bad.
Bad is the absence of good. Yet bad can only be present if there is good.

Oh boy. So if bad is the absent of good, then good is the opposite of bad. If something is not good it is, therefore, necessarily bad. If something isn't bad then it is, therefore, necessarily good. If someone is not bad, they are good. If someone is not good, they are bad. What if they're neither? Well, since they are lacking good they are bad. Since they are lacking bad, they are also good. Therefore, I posit, good and bad are the same.

I hate living up to everyone's expectations omg. Shoot me already.

omg high school is sooooooooooo difficult :{
I think Akon is too black for his own good, and his voice isn't exactly very pleasing to the ear,
But Right Now (Na Na Na) is a super good song.

>Akon is too black for his own good
Ha, ha what? Yeah, someone better tell that Akon to lighten up (literally). I don't think he has control over the melanin in his skin. If you mean he acts too black, then I'm pretty sure it's an act to sell records. I don't know Akon from Adam, but most of those rap guys are acting. It's hard to do drive bys in the ghetto when you're living in a mansion worth more than some smaller countries.
Although I think as Chris Brown confirmed you can still mistreat women in said mansion (burn).
Anyway, juniors played really really really well today. In my viole(n)t HAHAHAHA OMG PUN, opinion, you should have just punched/ kicked violet. But anyway if not for her we would have won like, 60+ to 2? Hahahaha.

Am I dying?
I'd like to compare your love to a smoldering charcoal in the wind, never burning out yet never flaming hot.

YEAH WELL YOUR LOVE IS LIKE A PLASTIC BAG AT WAL-MART ON THOSE BAGGING CAROUSELS-- what.

My mind's pretty much a blank now, and everything I type out seems pretty pointless.

Oh, so like any other day?

I've been trying to come up with something worth your(reader's) time.

Dear myloveprocess,
Anything you write is a waste of my time.
Love,
Tim
P.S. stop writing.
P.P.S. please.
I still am in the right state of mind. Have you lost the ability to empathise?If love fuels my anger I'd rather not love at all.

Bitches be crazy.
And that's it. That's her entire journal.
Glad to see she really was considering my time investment when she decided to write this thing.

1 comment:

NygaardBrian said...

just found a band named after Mithras. Figured you might appreciate. I'm gonna give them a listen and see if it's worth your time.