Friday, April 17, 2009

Good Grief

Here we go.
I think you can see why I picked this blog from the opening title:
At least my vocabulary is expanding XD

lol xD die shittingly.
I find it hilarious that this entire Spring Break, I've been reading fanfics as if I needed them to survive.

Well at least you're amused by you, because I'm certainly not.
And I desperately want to learn Korean and Japanese now. Just ::flail:: I wish I had enough time to learn all the languages I want to in my lifetime.

Wow Korean and Japanese? That's one... TWO entire languages! This task is sheer madness!
One: my birthday is next week. Not during Spring Break but during school. Yippee.

I seem to recall thinking I had something to say here but I just sneezed five times in a row and I guess the pressure damaged my brain because I don't remember what I was thinking.
Yesterday, well two days ago since it's 12:48 am (OMG IT'S EASTER~), was Good Friday. Our youth group held a little pantomime show for the church.

I always suspected nothing interesting happened in church. Now I know.
Yesterday (Saturday), I spent the majority of the day just reading fics. I've really gotten into Jaechun. It's quickly becoming up there with Yoosu. I find it funny that I these pairings, which I strongly ship, contain Yoochun, even though he isn't my favorite. Yoosu is good for the fluff and the happiness; Jaechun is just amazing, it's always so deep and written so well, at least the ones I've read have been.

I don't know what half of these words mean.
went to go see Henry V with Wolak and a bunch of other people. It ws awesome! I thought it would be boring because it was a history but it was actually really funny.

>Shakespeare
>good
>funny
I got accepted into the National Honor Society after initially being rejected. And after I found out I was accepted and began walking back to my locker, I began to cry. Luckily, I stuffed my face in my locker. That, and the bell hadn't rung yet. I felt foolish.

PUSSY!
I mean shouldn't one be happy after they've been accepted into NHS? I kept silent. I didn't feel like explaining. I might tomorrow. I don't think they'll understand though.

Yes because you're sooooooooo complicated.

MY LOVE FOR DONG BANG IS TOO GREAT.
>My love for dong bang
And WHY DID THE AWESOMEST WRITER HAVE TO UPDATE NOW WHEN I HAVE TO GO TO SLEEP AND RIGHT WHEN I WAS IN THE MIDDLE OF RE-READING SUB ROSA!

>awesomest
You're pushing it.

You're writing kicks ass.

Are you sure you're getting an A in AP Composition? It was a piss easy class but I think you still needed to know the difference between your and you're to pass.
My iPod and wallet were stolen ><>
You got caught cheating, don't add "liar" to your list of critical properties.
I really should start writing in here lol. But I don't know what to say T_T
I fail at keeping journals or anything.

You can put a period on "I fail" and the thought would be complete and accurate.
And I guess to meet other fangirls as spazzy as myself since my friends aren't as spazztastic as me xD

lol xD

OFF TO GO WATCH DONG BANG ON YOUTUBEZ! yay~

>watch dong bang on youtube
>watch dong bang
>watch dong
:3
And that's it. That's her entire blog. I thought there would be more, but mercifully there is not.
Well I'm off to finally succumb to my poisoning.

No comments: