Monday, August 26, 2013

Unrelenting tedium

This blog is so boring.
I don't understand how people can say shit like "we're all special and unique" when it feels like I've been reading the same person's blog for years.
Did you guys ever see that movie Hero where the bureaucrats would talk to the emperor as a sort of non-singing Greek chorus?
It was a group of dudes and they all said the same thing in unison.
That's how reading blogs feel. A bunch of cunts independently whining about the same shit on the same cord.
It'd be uncanny if it didn't piss me off so fucking much.
Long, rambling introduction about all her mental illnesses and shit--
Last night was not great; I was just all kinds of anxious and went to bed early. Didn't sleep all that well, and I've been on the verge of a panic attack for the last, um, four hours. The lorazepam isn't really doing anything, either; I resorted to Seroquel, which has made me less ready to climb out of my skin but there's still this tangled ball of anxiety in my stomach I don't know how to deal with.

I have to call my psych tomorrow and tell him that the lorazepam isn't working very well and what do I do now? Although I may wait a bit, because some of this is probably very explicable:
 Yeah get used to this.
"I felt a little nervous about white wahm shit so I took diazepam which I somehow have a prescription for."
2. My annual performance review is tomorrow. I think that's enough said on the subject, yes? I mean, I'm not in danger of losing my job, so that's something, but I'd like a bonus and a raise and, most importantly, a sense of where I stand in relation to my peers and what I need to do better. *tears hair out*
>I don't think I'm in danger of losing my job and I have no idea how I actually stand with this company
>raise and bonus plz
I like this new pain clinic. I ran late in getting there and didn't have my paperwork filled out because I forgot to print it while at work and our home printer isn't set up yet (note: we need to do that) but I got it done and saw Dr. Z. We talked a bit about things I've tried and such, and he gave me some options.

1. He doesn't want to give me narcotics for various reasons, which I can live with because he is willing to give me Fioricet (no more than every other day though, cause that shit be addictive).
Yes wouldn't want you addicted to pills or anything.
Because you clearly are.
Also, we're going to try something I've never heard of with any previous doctor, which are nerve blocks for the occipital and supra orbital nerves. One is in the back of my head, one is right above my eyes. I asked if this would interfere with Botox and was told no, so that's good, and I'm having the procedures done this Thursday. 
>I need pain pills at least partially for pain in my face
>I have Botulism injected into my face, paralyzing part of my face
GEE I WONDER. 
Holy shit.
She just posted this:
( cut for details no one probably cares about but in case you do )
What the fuck do you think is underneath that cut?
If that's where it gets boring?
Wow she wasn't fucking kidding.
Moaning about her work schedule.
Very short note as I'm stoned on narcotics and still dopey from anesthesia, but everything went fine, the headache I've had for the last two months is GONE, although my head is sore from where they actually operated. 
See what I mean when I say she's always on pills?
BUT YOU WOULDN'T WANT TO GET ADDICTED.
Ok trying to find an update not about her health--
So I got down to Renton today to see Strahd and Chevy's absolutely perfectly beautiful baby girl, and I spent most of my afternoon holding her--I did give her back, I did I did--and it was a really lovely afternoon. I'm hoping to get back down there Wednesday or Thursday for more baby time, but that will involve finding out what time my quarterly dose of poison is due to be injected on Thursday. (Botox, not arsenic.)
Err--
have I done this blog before?
WELP.
Also can we briefly go over how fucking awesome I am?
Date she posted that garbo: June 17th
my update: June 17th
the second I was retreading I recognized it.
Yeah I remember generic cunt #5978 from generic cunt #5979 no big deal.
I keep an entire encyclopedia of every blog I've ever reviewed in my brain.
You'd think I'd remember this one but I recognized it when I got to the part I had read.
Fuck.

No comments: