Friday, December 23, 2011

LET'S MAKE A QUICK POST

Holy shit I forgot to update and it's way past my bedtime so let's keep this quick~
HURRY, HERE.

Are you on Santa’s nice or naughty list?

Today's writer's block.
It was kind of startling how many people interpreted this question literally and had to inform the good Livejournal people that there is no such thing as Santa Claus.
Considering they're adults I'm sure they were aware. I'm pretty sure it's just a turn of phrase.
I don't know why I'm surprised, honestly. People are idiots and if there is anything beyond the literal to understand it will be missed.
MOST DEFIANTLY Naughty list.

Defiantly and definitely have very different meanings.
You also missed a definite article in this sentence--
Nonnative speaker or just an idiot?
It's the latter, of course.
Also unsurprisingly everyone fancies themselves a real badass that made the naughty list. What exactly did you people do that was so evil?

Life is just rough lately.

I don't know how to get out of this rut. For those of you on this journal who don't know ... I am back in the states. I left Mitch.

Its been rough.

Its like an endless circle of suck so far. I've not felt human in months ... maybe even a year. I've not felt period it seems ... anything aside from hurt and anger and dissapointment that is.

Yeah it's one of those "I'm perpetually breaking up with my boyfriend of which I seem to generate an endless amount of" girls.

Tell us your worst date stories. (Don’t worry, we all have them.)

I wonder what my ol' buddies Victorygreywolf and Givegodtheglory had to say about this one.
Givegodtheglory probably pulled no surprises but I imagine Victorygreywolf described the time the hooked he was trying to flay alive managed to bite through the duct tape tying her hands together and escape his trunk.

Totally with Ian West. Our first date ever. We went to see Pirates of the Carribean, it was my second time seeing it but I wanted to go out with him so I just said yes. So We get home kinda late and he isn't into leaving ... so I was like alright come see my room. So he starts kissing me and stuff ... well its more like him eating my face. Like HORRIBLE ... spit everwhere ... and I kept trying to push him off and he just kept on eating my face. Like ... biting and everything. So he reaches for my bra and I am like alright whatever ... I didn't want to offend him I didn't think he would try to go any farther being a virgin.

Let me take a man to my room and let him unhook my bra but clearly he'll think this isn't heading anywhere.
So ... it takes him like 30 mins of trying to be sneaky for me to just undo it then he suddenly asks ... are you on the pill or uh do I need to get to my car.

I just stoped dead .... and said WHAT.

SEX WITH A TOPLESS GIRL IN HER BEDROOM ARE YOU CRAZY?

He said well uh .... you have had lots of sex right ... isn't that what happens.

Smooooooth.
Needless to say I was ticked. And that really should have been the end of Ian. But naturally it wasn't.

Because my life is filled with great decisions.
Skipping a ton of shit where she mentions she has a kid and just turned 20 (great decisions) and she's getting divorced--
Mmmm mmm, life.

My son is a month old tomorrow, not like anyone but Ashley reads this and she might not even ... but she would already know that I am sure.

Life has become interesting. Motherhood isn't what I thought it would be. It isn't bad but its not ... what you would think. It is one of the hardest things I've ever done in my life.

No shit, raising a kid to adulthood is really difficult?
That really runs contrary to everything that says it would be easy like, I don't know, FUCKING NOTHING SAYS IT'S EASY.
You are supposed to get your baby and feel so happy, he is supposed to make you feel so fuzzy and warm inside ... well that first week all I could keep thinking was omg what have I done what mistake have I made ... what was I thinking. My happiness has washed down the drain. My husband and I will never get a moment again to be like we were. Never a free second. I will never sleep for more than 3 hours at a time without either my boobs exploding or having to feed someone.

Good thing you thought a lot about this before rushing into it.
Because, you know, when there's a life altering decision like having a child to be made it's always smart to make the decision early and quickly.

I don't really see the point in LJ, I remember a day where I couldnt live without making an entry. here I am WAY over ... 30 weeks since my last entry and ... idk I am still alive kinda. James .... I'm not much in the mood to talk about. He went to jail, got out of jail we got together for like a month I got him a job and he kept clean ...

Then you got married, moved to Italy and had a baby, divorced the guy and moved back to the US.
Oddly for someone chronicling her journey through life you sure seem to have some trouble stopping to think about what you do before you do it.
Pre-Ap English ... 3

OKAY this is stupid. We are in that class for a trial run ... because they dont think our JR. work ethic is good enough ... so the pre-ap .. is for like to see if ... we will have enough kids and stuff for an AP class because we dont have enough space for AP english next year and to have all the rest of the seniors take senior english ...

Someone who graduated from high school after taking AP English doesn't know the difference between your and you're.
AMERICAN EDUCATIOOOONAAAAAL SYYYYYSTEEEEEM.
The day after christmas ... I got arrested ... fancy that.

I have to go to court on the 17th ... please dont ask about it. I am ashamed enough to be telling you guys in here.... it was stupid.

I'm ashamed but not ashamed enough to keep it a secret.
All right well I guess I'm done here, then, because I'm back into 2007 where she's posting about her stupid school football team.
I would have posted this earlier but honestly I thought it was Saturday and you know how it is.
AnywayS I'm going.
Goodbye AIDS patients.

No comments: