Monday, April 25, 2011

This is a hard choice

Today strangers know me better than myself. As I'm driving home from my horrible high school the radio proudly tells me "MORE MUSIC YOU'VE BEEN WAITING FOR" as they start playing Rihanna.
Yes, 105.7 KZL, that is what I've been waiting for.
Then today's writer's block is just an impossible choice (like choosing between children):
If you had to give up swimming, skiing, hiking, or biking for the rest of your life, which would you choose, and why?

WELL I LOVE ALL OF THOSE THINGS SO MUCH I JUST CAN'T PICK!
Anyway today we have-- whatever the fuck this shit is.
I have never gone skiing - cold sets of my asthma
Not much for swiming - never been very boyant
But I am big on hiking and biking.
Basicaly this is an issue my medical history has decided for me. However, my resperatory problems ma force me to give up all of it eventualy.

Stop. Are you always this fucking stupid?
I know for a fact Livejournal has a spell check. There is 0 excuse for this bullshit.
Now befor anyone points out the controlabity of asthma these days let me state that I'm refering more to resperatory distress syndrom which is a condtion that only effects premees.
My epilepsy has me as a nondriver curently so I realy hope not.

10 errors that Firefox caught for me. I didn't even have to prompt this.

Learned something new recently when a teen son of a freand of my mothers had to see a male dr. about pain in his groin. It seems that they were told that he needed to masterbate more because aparently the production of semin in young males can be high enough to create preasher

Why the fuck did I pick this blog? I can't even focus on your dumb thoughts because I'm so focused on your retarded spelling.
How the fuck do you spell "pressure" with an h?
Today a conversation with mom came around to how I was not suposed to have children dou to my health issues.
Frankly I have always figured that with the asthma on top of the resperatory dystress syndrom my health was going to get worse over time any way so what ever.
My children are the best of me and with out them what would the strugle with the health issues be worth any way

There should be an IQ test before you are allowed to have children.
I was infored ysterday that I have aways been a very confient person. I would have to argue that sentament. I suffer from socail phobias that used to be so sever that I used to have to build up the curageo go threw a checkout lane at a store.

I'm surprised she managed to spell phobia correctly.

Crowds are terafieing to me and I find it dificult to speak in public.

Terafieing.
That is so many spankings we might as well move that punishment up to death because that's what will result.

The only reason Im able to be outgoing online is because I dont actualy see anybody so I am able to distance myself from everyone else. I put my book and poetry up on my web sight because I dont realy feal that ether is good enough for publication

OH REALLY? YOUR BOOK MIGHT NOT BE GOOD ENOUGH FOR PUBLICATION?
I am rairly pleased with how my paintigs and such turn out. I have a modicrumb of talent in a veriety of areas but Im not good enough in anyone to make a living threw it. My health has never been good and I have never thought of myself as particularly attracive. The simple fact is they are misinterpriting a blend of abject terror, stuborn resolve and absolute necessity as confidence but I realy did not feal up to arguing the point, besides it would have been just a waist of time.

Uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuh--
The upsetting thing about it wasnt that it was my mother and an aquantance from high school it was that they were claiming that the sever harasment and excessive amount of bullieing I suffered wasnt realy a big deal because Ive always been so self confident. I had no real freands, no suport network, no one to turn to, my schools reaction to me being harrased was to try to have me comited, nothing I have ever done has been good enough, nothing I ever do will be good enough I know this and exsept it.

So I haven't really read any of this yet (I've been doing that school thing where my eyes kind of move along the words but I'm not really focusing on what's in front of me). This is really good, whatever this is.

Got my keyboard today and have three Shadowrun books comeing tomarrow some time.

Wait, what?
You mean that cyberpunk series?

This morning while I was half asleep I thought took up resedence in my brain and grew into an idea that became a theory concering the formation of stars ad glixsies.

Oh wow.
As opposed to all those thoughts that aren't ideas, of course.
We know that when some stars blow up they have enogh core mass to draw back nto themseves colapsing to form black holes ( singularities )Which then draw more matter and even light into them.

I'm amazed someone who confuses the term "supernova" for "blow up" manages the term "core mass".

They know that the center of the galixsy ( as well as others ) is a masive black hole.
We also know that large stars die faster then small stars
Perhapse when the universe was first created It was filled with massive stars, star of such sizee and mass that nothig we have discovered yet avencmes close to rivaling them.

Quick I'll inform NASA.
Dear NASA,
Stop all that deep time research and shit you're doing because some idiot on Livejournal who can't even spell galaxy has figured all this shit out!
YOUR WORK IS DONE GO HOME
Love,
Tim.

Star ofsuch sze would be extreamy short lived n comparisin to hose that exsist now.

Didn't you say a black hole is a singularity?
Isn't a singularity by definition beyond our current realm of understanding?
Oh God I accidentally clicked spell check and I think my computer almost hit the spell check singularity. Just an eternity of waiting for it to catch all the spelling errors but they're being generated as fast as it catches them so it will never finish.
Oh look, her book.
CHAPTER 1.
Dare I?

She trudged threw the rain, her feet ached from walking. The nearest subway access was five blocks away from the warehouse she had purchased and converted to a studio and flat. On top of that she worked as a waitress at a coffee shop.

Waitress affords warehouse.
Her shifts could be anything from four hours to over ten. It was getting late and her legs were starting to distract her from her feet.
She stopped at a light and was sprayed with muddy water as a taxi sped past while she waited to cross. She still had over a block left to walk and was beyond sodden. She hoped that her groceries were okay. She had picked up several things on her way home including bread at an area market just about one block past. It had been cloudy when she had entered the store and by the time she came out it was pouring down rain. She could only hope that the storm would bring the heat wave to an end.

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
In any one of my stories someone would have already died or there would have been a sentient supercomputer or some kind of mutant or something--
She reached a decrepit looking building and removed an old heavy looking chain from the gate she stepped into the rustic looking platform of an old open elevator, pulled the gate closed and re-locked it.

Or someone had their fingers broken--
With a press of a button the mechanism lurched into operation. With a creaking protest. The flat part of the warehouse slowly came into view. She had acquired the building at a government auction for less then a thousand dollars. When the elevator finally arrived at the floor level she stepped off into her place.

I'm dying here.

She walked over to what passed for er kitchen and set the bags down. Opening a small refrigerator similar to the ones found in dorm rooms and in some hotel rooms

Mini fridge.
Let's just skip down, Christ all mighty.
On second thought let's not.
I run movies threw my DVD player because it upgraids to a beter qualitiy picture. Not that it maters - My TV is my moniter.

Holy fuck I just spent about half an hour looking for a reaction image to this shit and I couldn't fucking do it.
I think I'm just going to surrender here and do something more constructive with my time.
I mean goddamn.

No comments: