Friday, April 8, 2011

We are all pawns in Zeus' great game

And we should be thankful for the part we play.
Hoooo boy let's discuss some motherfucking shit.
I don't even know where to start with this shit. I guess "the start" is the most logical place.
In fact, yeah, let's discuss this fucking title: "Nii-san is all that matters."
If you're not a weeaboo cunt then you probably don't know what the fuck that means but Nii-san is a friendly (sort of) way of saying "big brother".
So already I'm getting some creepy vibes but let's read on. I'm sure there's a perfectly rational explanation.
Also I can't help but notice two of the most common tags are "depression" and "ramblings" so I HAVE A GOOD FEELING.

If you arrived at your front door and saw your first love standing there, what would you do or say?

"BOUNGIORNO" then I'd close the door because who the fuck are you and what are you doing on my doorstep?

First & Last Love= Onii-chan.

I would say: "Let's be together forever, Onii-chan <3~!"

>/////<

You'll always have my heart, Onii-chan~

If a girl said this to me I'd punch her in the cunt.
I was about to say "if she's not Japanese" and I'm not sure what made me want to qualify that. No, under no circumstances should you say this shit to me.
If a movie was made of your life, what actor would you want to play the lead? What about the romantic interest?
I sat here for like 5 minutes trying to think of an actor that wasn't active before 1989 and I couldn't fucking do it.
I'm just going to say Clint Eastwood circa 1965 for me and Vivian Hsu in a reference so obscure I startle even myself.
Actor: Me. There's definitely no one who could do it better!
Romantic interest: Onii-chan!! Onii-chan!! Onii-chan! *Falls over* Hahaha! No one in this world but Onii-chan <3~!

Whoops, my nose is bleeding just thinking about it... oAo

>what actor
>implying you're an actress
Also I'm purposefully ignoring the other shit because I'm about to get fucking angry.

Recently, I've been eating more frequently and in larger portions. It's like the more I eat, the emptier I feel. I don't even care about being slender anymore.

SO HUNGRY

I'm so stressed out about studying and university right now, and I'll be taking classes all year round for the next two years...my head's in a mess.

WHATCHA STUDYIN'?
Something uuuuuseful, I'm sure.
Even the world's gone topsy-turvy right now... I just hope that the situation in Japan won't get worse...I send my wishes out to those unfortunate people.

Please come back, Onii-chan. I miss you...

ONIIIIII-CHAN God I want to hit you.

People are liars.

People are inherently greedy.

Side note: I feel like throwing up. My head's all blank.

Yeah-- what?
And the rest is just a note to herself:
I will fall asleep tonight

Ok.
Now here's a post entitled "outfits I want people to buy me" but all the pictures are animu, soooooooooooooooooo--

I need to moe about Kazuki from Kage Tsuki. 萌え!!!!

すうううううううううううううううごいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいいい
Holy shit.

With the way things have gone, I probably have just written something terribly offensive.

Offensive to the senses, maybe. She wrote "MOE" which is difficult to translate into English but it's kind of like being young and cute at the same time but really just translates to fucking annoying in my book.

Why does every day seem harder than the last one?

The only easy day was yesterday.
Except tomorrow. Tomorrow is going to be far easier than today.
I have no f**king clue.

Sorry, but I have to rant. Yes, I'm being a bitch.

Holy goddamn I have to take a piss all of a sudden.
Stress tends to make me that way. I'm already procrastinating, I don't need anymore of this.

I have several (more than I can handle) midterms within the next few weeks, plus weekly homework and assignments.

Man that was a good one. I actually feel lighter now.
I don't understand aggregate demand/ supply shock and the returning to long-run aggregate supply. I wil get it soon enough.

aggregate demand I'm guessing is the demand any discreet group will have for a resource and supply shock is when a sudden influx of a resource goes unnoticed because of the previous relative scarcity of the resource?
Literally just guessing.
So 5 hours later I finally looked it up and it's some shit I was kind of close on one but not so much on the other.
What was the last juicy generalization from which you freed yourself? What caused your perspective to change?

Generalize always.
That anyone not a believer in a religion would go to hell. The turning point is when I saw people I dislike as believers of religion and decided that heaven and hell aren't so different if they'll be "saved".

ZZZZZZZZZZZZEUS.
We are all bound for Hades, though.
Pindar has this to say:
And those that have three times kept to their oaths,

Keeping their souls clean and pure,

Never letting their hearts be defiled by the taint

Of evil and injustice,

And barbaric venality,

They are led by Zeus to the end:

To the palace of Kronos

HEAR THAT YOU FUCKING ASSHOLES? KEEP YOUR OATHS AND DON'T BE TRAITOROUS SCUM.
So, I was procrastining on something that was supposed to be memorized by tomorrow, but whatever. I was watching the fourth episode of hatsukoi limited with Koyoi's brocon, and I decided to surf the net and see what people think of these complexes.

AND ZEUS ALSO SAID DON'T FUCK YOUR RELATIVES.
Actually that was Apollo but whatever same pantheon, same rules to live by.
With the Old Gods the rules are very simple.

Inside anime forums, for the most part, people said having romantic feelings for a sibling/ sibling complex was disgusting. A few others said that it's not their problem, so they don't have the right to judge. I'm one of those people. I think that people that have siblings and have sibling complexes are possible, despite claims from people (even animes!) that people who don't have siblings are the only ones to have sibling complexes.

So--
wait, what?
I have a brother, but when I watch anime/read manga, and I see a protective big brother who's really nice to his younger siblings, I'll think: "I wish I had an older brother like him". I'm not sure if this is a sibling complex, but I may have proved these naysayers wrong. It's possible, I think, to have a sibling complex, though usually it's not towards your actual sibling, but towards a character that you think would make the best sibling ever, as in you wouldn't mind having a complex towards him/her.

OH MY GOD THIS IS THE MOST CONFUSING FUCKING THING EVER CAN'T YOU PEOPLE BE ATTRACTED TO THINGS I UNDERSTAND SO I DON'T HAVE TO READ THIS SHIT LATER?

Then I went onto forums that were related to this, but talked about it in reality. Boy, was that a whole 'nother can of worms. I'll sum in up: People there think that a sibling complex will ALWAYS (and I'm not talking generally, I'm saying "Every time") lead to sex, and babies with birth defects, backward thinking, and continued generations of inbreeding. What?

What?
What?
What?

People tack on the complex as always "lust, not love".

Here, let me make this simple for you people.
So lately in my new classroom that I'm now teaching in (long story) and there's this inclusion teacher (longer story) and he has an assistant (assistant to an assistant, what) but before I could make any jokes at all I noticed she was pretty fucking nice and she's totally been flirting ever since.
Which hasn't gone unnoticed.
END OF STORY.
We're not related, she's not a man, I'm not a gender confused, pre-op transsexual lesbian--
this is a simple tale.
In fact most of it was setting up unrelated shit.
How do they know? I'd think the bond between family was a little closer to love, not the drunken one-night stands between unrelated strangers.

Although ironically the thing that brought her into my class was incest.
Oedipus Rex~

Not the girls who seek out an attractive guy because of his "package". I am not saying that people who molest their siblings are in love, hell no. Also, I'm not talking about people who get a kick out of the forbidden.

Seeking the forbidden--
isn't that the goal in life?

But I'm talking about a character crushing on a sibling because they believe that they feel the safest with them and know that their sibling has the ideal traits they look for in a romantic partner. Is that lust? Are they all simply horny perverts and in need of a release?

Apollo will put a plague on your city for that shit.
And praise be to the Plaguebringer.
Lycian Apollo, engineer of all hellish disease and pox and plague and withering blight of the field.
What about the people who keep on dating people who abuse them? Is that love, not lust just because they're not related?

And the cure to all our woes.

I'm not denying that sexual feelings wouldn't occur (it would be foolish to say that two people with romantic feelings would never want to have relations, even if it's illegal), but what if both people didn't have the ability to reproduce?

Wow, what are we talking about? I was talking about this girl at my horrible school and then I kind of got sidetracked.

I mean, I understand the deformed babies and how it would be unjust and cruel to bring them into the world if you knew there was a really high certainty of them having to live a hard life. But what if you weren't bringing children into the world? What then?

That's why you pick people who look different from you.
I mean fuck, the Lord Jesus didn't die on a cross for you to just marry the girl next door.
I think anime/manga forums are more accepting because everything is more theoretical, which may seem hypocritical. And I love watching siblings with complexes in anime/manga. I haven't seen any in real life, so I'm not sure if they exist.

How is it every anime I have ever seen in my entire life avoids complex issues like siblings fucking?
Fist of the North Star: Kenshiro loves YUUUUUURIAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA and he'll do anything to get her back from Shin so he fucking kills people until he gets her back but then she kills herself (but not really) and he decides to create a better world.
END OF STORY.
Except for the part where she's the secret descendant of the Nanto house and actually lives only to reunite with Kenshiro later but we're getting off topic.
Gundam 0083: Ensign Kou Uraki wants to bone this Nina Purpleton girl but she's kind of a cunt but then she's kind of nice but then she betrays him and the crazy kids work it out anyway.
END OF STORY.

People sound like it'd be better to hate your sibling (want to kill him/her)/have sex with a hooker than have any romantic feelings for a sibling.

Better to hate than spawn a mutant, yes.
Here's her "song list" and it starts with:

I Hate Everything About You - 3 Days Grace

I don't even know what that is but it sounds fucking amazing.

I should take a poll: Which is better to play downloaded games (iso's)? The PSP Go or PSP 3000.

I didn't know the PSP 3000 was hackable.

Even after my fruitless searching, I learned that .iso's can't be converted to UMDs or .elf files.

And about a UMD emulator. Does it allow you to use it with the PSP emulator?

UMD emulator-- what
Do you mean an ISO mounter?
Well I think that's about enough for today. Usually I like to end on a stronger note than this but nope, I'm done.
Fuck it.

No comments: