Monday, April 4, 2011

JUNGLE LOVE

IT'S DRIVING ME MAD, IT'S MAKING ME CRAZY~
I didn't know I was such a Steve Miller fan until I realized I had 6 of his songs on my iPod. That's more than most musicians I actually consider among my favorites.
So, sorry Steve Miller Band and welcome to the elite.
Gotta get the six minute version of Fly Like an Eagle, though.
Anyway we have something to talk about.
Today's Writer's Block:

If you were a superhero, what would your superhero name be?

I dunno. I actually put some thought into this while I was trying to find a blog to review (took all of two seconds) and all the good names are already taken.
Maybe something edgy like "Adolf Hitler" so I can get cash from the Hot Topic crowd-- I dunno.
Mutatis Mutandis would be a cool super hero name. It's Latin for "the necessary changes having been made" and is just further proof that Latin is far more efficient than English.
I like to think it's a guy that goes around causing rampant mutations in people.
Pretty sure there's a Warhammer character named that who does that, come to think of it.
I don't know, I'm stumped.
Her answer:

Super-Anime-Slash-Manga-Ultra-FanFictiony-Mega-Chick-YOSH!

:|
So speaking of lately I graded this paper where the kids had to write about a hero and his or her tragic flaw and what caused their downfall or how they overcame it (not a tragic flaw if you get over it but whatever) and I just need to give a fair warning to all 10th graders in North Carolina:
IF YOU DESCRIBE SOME CHARACTER FROM KAWAII UGUU ANIME 2011 PLEASE EXPLAIN WHAT THE FUCK YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT. MY ANIME REFERENCES STOP AT FIST OF THE NORTH STAR.
I never thought I'd encounter this type of paper at the school I'm at but here I am.
It has truly been a strange year.

People sentenced to a life in prison, in my opinion, should not, under any circumstance, be allowed to apply for the death penalty

Actually, come to think of it, if you do pull that crap with the anime on your papers it's a good way to get a 100% from me because I just assume you know what you're talking about and pass you along.
SASUKE UCHIHA AND BLAH BLAH DID BLAH BLAH great, no idea what that means but it all sounds very impressive.
Oh right, you were talking about something of no import while I rudely interrupted you with something of no import.
I don't care who says otherwise, killing someone, who has killed someone else or done something equally terrible, is still murder in every sense of the word.
According to Webster, murder is:

the crime of unlawfully killing a person especially with malice aforethought

>unlawful killing with malice
>unlawful
>with malice
Killing anyone for any purpose is the same as playing God and no human should have the right to do so.

Look ye to the horrors of war and the untold billions lost to the grind of life and tell me we are truly not alone in the universe.
Or, if you prefer:
We are alone in this cold universe, save for the laugh of thirsting gods.
Either way I say do whatever the fuck you want.

Not only that, but allowing murderers to escape from the punishment bestowed upon them by current day law is ridiculous. If they weren't able to handle the weight of the punishment for their crimes than they shouldn't have committed them.

Do you have any idea how much money it costs to keep a person in prison indefinitely?
That is not to say that it's all right for someone willing to live with the consiquence to commit murder, but rather that they should be well aware of what they're getting into already and that they will have to deal with the reprecussions of their actions.

You're stupid.
Oh and I've reached the end of this blog. That's handy. Don't like these 5 paragraph entries?
ME NEITHER. FUCK WORK.

No comments: