Wednesday, April 28, 2010

So little time, so little to do

Hooo, good grief. Sorry I missed Monday, but I had a choice of two activities from a list of three, essentially, and so one had to be dropped. Originally I had picked this and Monster Hunter with schoolwork being dropped, but damn having to act like a responsible adult.
Anyway totally worth it, got my switch axe. A lot of people seem to be of the opinion that switch axes are inferior to a plain long sword due to silly things like "accidentally hitting team mates" but you know what I call these people?
Pussies.
Speaking of pussies: behold.

I've already gotten into the really competitive university theater program that I wanted.

>competitive
>theaterNo, really, that's cute.
Please, help a 'coon in need! Any ideas for a remedy to this horrible, terrible, crippling affliction? D:

Wow that was really needlessly racist-- oh. Furry.
Great.

Goodness gracious I am in a pickle.

... That's what she said?

I'll start from the beginning. So, there's this boy I'm friends with.

Stop. Just warning you now: I don't give a fuck.
Okay, proceed.

This very, very, VERY cute boy who happens to be one of the sweetest, most genuine people I've ever met. Naturally I have a big fat crush on him. However, I kinda tried to force myself to move on and get over him, since I assumed that he was straight.

Uh--hu--zzzzzzzzzzzzz.

I'm in an empty room with the boy of my dreams who just told me that he likes guys, and what do I do? Nothing, 'cause I'm a huge pussy. Anyways!

ANYWAYS GUYS
ANYWAYS
Then I get a text from one of my friends (who happens to be a girl) telling me that she has a big crush on that same boy which I can't get out of my head. A DURRRRRRRRR

*takes deep breath*

Such drama.

Starting today, I'm going to try and write in here every day, and get back into furry.

Going to get back to disappointing your parents, I see.
I just finished a rather brief (3-6 page) story called 'The Hitchhiker', which is about, you guessed it, a hitchhiker.

That was a good episode of The Twilight Zone.
Turns out the hitch hiker is death, see.

Short, but sweet. The hitchhiker, who is described as 'some sort of a large human rat' with 'quick eyes and pointed ears' turns out to be a pickpocket.

Oh. The Twilight Zone episode was better.
Furaffinity.

Sleep.

Warcraft.

I bet he made a Tauren.
You fuck. You furry fuck.

So, I've decided to get off my ass and upload some artwork onto my FA account! xD

XD LOLZ

So, I recently discovered torrents xD

XD

I've been mulling about this for some time now, not sure what I should do as a fursona. I mean, if I'm going to be in the furry community, I should have one, right?

I dunno bro but I have this paper to finish up so if you'll excuse me, I'm sure this doesn't need my undivided.
But this came to me as some sort of epiphany. I looked in the mirror, and thought to myself. Raccoon.

Six page essay, folks. This shit won't write itself.
Oh, what's this still doing here? I ended up capturing a Qurupeco and killing a Royal Ludroth in the time I could have been listening to this furry moan about shit.
I feel fulfilled.

No comments: