Friday, April 23, 2010

FURRIES. PURGE THE BEASTS!

It's Friday, so let's read about furries.
First post is an awesome rant about recycling and it sure must be nice to have so few problems that this tops your "problems for the day" so much so that you have to rant about it on the internet.
Does the title of my post make you recoil in annoyance? Because that seems to be the response I get from a lot of people when I ask "do you recycle?"

Uh-huh-- when the fuck are you living, again? 1973? People are still bothered by recycling?
For Earth Day I made a recycling bin out of an old trash can that mom gave me. I introduced it to my co-workers, stuck it in the kitchen and sincerely hope that people use it.

I bet you're a real riot to work with, Jesus.
I'd take one look at that, say "not happening" and carry about my day until you nagged me into submission which upon reflection would only take one try.
Just letting everyone know that I'm most likely not going to be around the intarwebs for a couple of day's.

I see this more and more. Anything plural is instantly possessive. I guess because you have something like "days" then "day's" and it looks the same? I don't know, how can you have a breakdown of such simple second grade grammar?
My troupe is getting ready for the biggest Belly Dance convention on the east coast, Spirit of the Tribes.

Gross fat girl belly dancing.

Jon and Al just had a chat on Skype that put images in my head and made me LOL

OH GOOD SKYPE CHAT LET ME READ THIS IMMEDIATELY--
Jon: So... I was woken up this morning by... well they didn't wake me up. But, shortly after I woke up I was accosted by a Jehovah's Witnesses at my front door.

Really? That's fascinating.
Al: WAT.
Jon: That's right, at first when I opened the door I thought it was a Jehovah's Witness, but in fact is was a Jehovah's Witnesses.
Al: Well they do always travel in pairs.
Jon: Yes, in pairs. Clever girl...
Al: ... and they walk in a single file line to hide their numbers.

... So this is the level of humor on which most people function.
Well I can't say I'm surprised, just a little disgusted that it's staring me in the face right now.
Also: XD SO RANDUM
Now there's some sort of eel girl drawing and I'm not really sure what this is.
Due to personal reasons and changes in my life, her coat is no longer typical. I never liked her spots from the get go but always drew them anyway because... well, servals have spots. They look beautiful on the animal, but felt weird drawing them on Mirroreyes. Like it was making her, not her.

Yeah this is real interesting and everything but can you hurry this along? I have dragons to kill and I the day isn't getting younger. Monster Hunter Tri, you see.
And I do mean "kill", not "yiff" like I'm sure you'd want to do.
Dragons are a blight on the existence of man, and the only weapon against it is cunning and a sharp knife.
Would Naga's have belly buttons?

POSSESSIVES DO NOT WORK THAT WAY.
Also a "Naga" is a half-man half-snake. A gross parody of the features of man and something that therefore must be destroyed with contempt, but FURRIES go figure. Interestingly no one actually bothers to research this shit but a female Naga is a "Nagini" but no one seems to know this except me.
I know all artists render Naga's differently. Some with cut and paste upper human to lower snake where a belly button would make sense.
Well if you bothered to do that pesky research you'd know anything born by eggs wouldn't have an umbilical cord and therefore would not have a belly button.
Others draw them mostly snake-like where they look more likely to have been hatched from eggs.

Furthermore, snake women wouldn't have mammary glands or hair.
I sometimes draw them with or without mams or hair based on the look I'm going for. But belly buttons... how would you rationalize that?

I know how I'd do it.
I wouldn't.

If your in or near the area you should TOTALLY check it out. :D *hint hint*

>your

What do you like in a game review website?

Well my new barometer for game review sites is to check their opinion of Final Fantasy XIII, and if they think it is good they are provably wrong. First time in history a subjective thing can be wrong.

I wanna know what's important to you. What do you look for in a game review?

Also their opinion of Monster Hunter Tri can be another good indicator. If it scored lower than FFXIII, you have fucked up somewhere.
Now there's a long post about her turtle dying. Apparently she moved it and it found an atom of water and promptly drowned, which makes me think her turtle was an NPC in a video game, because they always find amusing excuses to ruin your mission.
Also, just for the hell of it have a centaur chick!

>centaur chick
>proper name is Centauride
I don't know why I bother explaining this shit to someone who doesn't know the difference between "days" and "day's".
*sigh* Someday Peta will realize that these ridiculous proposals only hurt they're main objective of ending cruelty.

... They are main objective.
What the fuck is wrong with you?
Now she posts a picture and she wants critiques of it, and I do see a problem with light sourcing but frankly it's better than 99% of anything else Deviant Art produces so that seems really knit-picky.
It's still furry shit but whatever.
Well I think that's about all I can take of this nonsense. Pleasant day, fags.

No comments: