Wednesday, March 31, 2010

PRAISE ZEUS

Today was a good day. Let's ruin it with shitty blogs.
For, as Zeus has said, "mortals are so quick to blame the gods for their problems, but never once look to their own devices for the source of their misery."
Spending my easter weekend writing a 6-8 page essay... some-fucking-how relating abortion, to philosopher Machiavelli...

I'm sure the man who coined the phrase "the ends justify the means" would have little qualms with abortion or anything, for that matter.
There's my six page essay. One sentence.
Hey why spend six to eight pages when you can get it across equally well in one sentence?
Now there's a fucking entire post devoted to "guys she'd do," great. Like I'm going to make a post about the car collision I almost caused because I was looking at this girl on the street.
Oh wait I just did.
Fuck me.
I guess the guy who decided to cut over wasn't as taken as I was by Mrs. Noclothes. A lot of gays on my campus.
You dont fight with drunken saski girls. I'm glad me and meeg (mostly meeg....) were the bigger people in the situation.

Anyone know what the fuck? No? Anyone want to know?
Yeah me neither.

WEDNESDAY WILL BE HITTING EVERY IRISH PUB DOWNTOWN, SINGING EVERY DRINKING SONG. Fuck my dignity.

Yeah, sing it sister! Dignity is for shit!
Wait, no--

I hate being so average. I hate school. I hate this place. I hate everything. I hate how I'm the only one doing horrible in my classes.

Yeah you're going to have to tell me what that's like sometime.
I hate how my life is right now. I hate everything. I hate being the only one with shitty marks. I hate being shitty at what I do. I hate still life.

Oh I didn't mean now, Jesus.

"The amount of work you have in design at ACAD is equivalent to the amount of work a medical student would have." HAHAHAHA FUCK, Too bad when I graduate I'll be making .00012% of what a kid from medical school makes.LOL

Ha, ha yeah fucking society thinking doctors are more useful than artists--
hey yeah, actually.
I always love that willy-waving contests people in college do. MY DEGREE IS AS MUCH WORK AS A MED DEGREE, DON'T YOU KNOW?
Really? Why the shit are you doing it then? I'm the first to admit my major is piss easy, but I'm not trying to be a doctor so I guess that's fair.
That's not to say my job isn't useful, someone has to teach all the future idiots to read so they can read up on their incoming malpractice suit, after all. I guess I'm just a little more comfortable with my lot in life than an art major, but upon further introspection spending all that time on a major that will get you fuck all would have me asking a lot of existential questions too.
Hiya guys. I'm in need of some new music.. ya know, catchy upbeat, feel good type stuff so I can clean my room (finally) and work on proj's with some good music!
Let me know whatchya got for meh!

I'm going to recommend "The Dock of the Bay" by Ottis Redding and "Stranger in Moscow" by Michael Jackson.
Hopefully the spiral of depression that causes will get you to stop posting on Livejournal (or kill yourself. Same result for me either way~)

I know I bitch about this everyday, but it's seriously getting to the point where I want to start crying in every class (almost have in every class) and want to commit suicide every night!!!!

Telling you, she's one Ottis Redding song away from taking the plunge.
I have no idea what I want to do now.. design isn't for me, fine art.. not really either..
I'm not good with numbers, or science. I don't have the patients to work with children, I don't have the patients to work with injured people, or mentally challenged people. I don't have the skills/patients to work with technology, I'm not good any law shit, I suck at any management stuff, I'm not very good at decision making or listening. I'm not organized and I don't co-operate well.

Sounds like she's suffering from low self-efficacy WOOOOOOOOO TED450 PAYS OFF
I did a career test and it said I should be a recycling officer................. are you fuckin' kidding.
Oh I took that test. It said I should be a kung fu instructor.
Not even making that up.
If this whole college thing doesn't work out I think that's what I'll do. I'll go to China, Thailand and Japan to become a master of KUNG FU and then come back like Weedhopper from that show, Kung Fu.
Fuck yeah, man.

Please tell me there are people just as confused as I am, but make it in da future.

Something like 90% of all geniuses never finish college.
Of course your problem is very different than theirs because they are geniuses and you are very clearly of diminished intellect, so I'm not really sure why I bring this up.
Anywhoo.. last weekend the girls here all reunited and we went to Vinyl. It's a "retro" lounge. It plays only 80s and 90s hits..

Shit.
Too bad you have to go to a lounge and sit on a reeking sofa and talk to assholes to enjoy the smooth sounds of Dire Straits.
If only they'd invent some sort of portable hard drive that stores music you can listen to on the go.
so they say.. anyways, we predrank, and I made a legit 90s playlist for us to listen to while doing so!

Predrank.
Alcoholic?

Does anyone else wish that connor would die so we don't have to see his pointless FB statuses?

YEAH FUCK CONNOR MAN, FUCK CONNOR!
Hum hum, your life sure is boring, miss.
I thought the aforementioned smooth sounds of Dire Straits would really help this along but it's kind of creating a stark contrast between fucking awesome guitar solos about selling color TVs and boring, humdrum life.
I'd like to see someone try to cover Money for Nothing, come to think of it. It'd be like that episode of Fist of the North Star where that bandit guy tries to use the Fist of the North Star against Kenshiro and explodes in the process. I bet it'd be just like that.
Oh sorry started doing something else entirely, good grief.
Uhh-- entry over, go away :C

No comments: