Wednesday, March 3, 2010

The future is trivia.

Man.
You know what I'm really tired of? Bible quotes. I've been getting that shit constantly lately due to some of the classes I've chosen. Christ, I thought I took Milton read EPIC POETRY not some convoluted church government scheme because of what Paul said to the Ephesians.
Anyway, I had a specific criteria today: no Bible quotes in blogs.
Do you know how fucking long that took?
What the fuck is the matter with you people? There have been books written since that are perfectly quotable. What, just because the Bible says it's "true" suddenly you have to follow it in exclusion to all else?
Is that really all it takes to trick you people? All I have to do is write a rambling guide to life and at the end sign "P.S.: This is true" and I'll get millions of adherents?

Today we are going to talk about WTF Am I Going To Do In The Future.

Why is that a proper noun? Are you like a medieval writer and suddenly anything that Sounds Important is a Proper Noun (see how that works)?
So I had this great plan to skip my senior year and go to Clarion, where the older sister goes, and get like credit for my senior year for it! Except two problems: 1) my school is being douches, and they also are being incredibly indecisive and 2) I really, really don't want to go to Clarion. Clarion's lame.

So you're transferring to another school for no gain on your part?
Sounds logical.

I basically have to go all next year instead of any graduating early. Because! I need financial aid. Basically, I have found my dream school. But it's expensive. Really freaking expensive

What the fuck am I reading? So you have a dream school you want to attend (who cares) and to do that you're transferring to an irrelevant school you hate-- ugh, whatever.

Mostly like, "if you can't even give a speech how will you live in nyc by yourself!!?!?!!??!"

Connected thoughts or the rambling of a fucking mental patient?
I CAN'T SPEAK KOREAN HOW CAN I POSSIBLY HOPE TO LIVE IN OHIO!?!?!?!?!?
First of all, giving a speech and living in nyc are very different things. At least, as far as I know. Secondly, I just don't know if I could do the lame graduation speech. I don't have the boring speech voice.

Talk like Virgil does from Dante's Inferno (the game). Man, I wish Virgil would follow me around in Jedi-ghost form and narrate my life.

I don't do a very good job of not saying inappriopriate things. I think I would probably insult a lot of people on accident and various other bad things.

Who gives a fuck? Also she's so incredibly racy and working blue that she later censors the word "fuck" from a picture. Good fucking job, twat. Yeah, you're real racy and insulting.
Right now there is a really nice, brand new Gym Class Heroes shirt, Draco Malfoy one, Corpse Bride one, Raven from Teen Titans ones, and Inu-Yasha one. So go buy them!

Thank you. XD

Oh, related story: on the front page of my university's website is a guy wearing a Kingdom Hearts hoodie. On one hand I can feel vaguely superior to the rest of the campus by that simple virtue alone, but them I remember to anyone looking in I'm with these chucklefucks. Shit.

3) AND. I apparently only ever get any fic written while I'm at school! XD
[---]
LOLZ if you guys be having any cheering up sort of things I'd be glad to be getting comments of happy! Cause...I don't know how I'm going to get through this year, guys, srsly. D:



Oh and there's a picture of you-- are you a boy or a girl?
Your cheeks and lips would lead me to believe girl, but your haircut and your nose are kind of masculine-- okay, trying you to imagine without the coke bottle glasses.
I'm going to guess-- girl?
Controversial call on my part. When in doubt, assume ladybro.

I also have new hair, but no pictures yet. :)

Great.
Now she wants me to fill out a questionnaire about myself. I didn't know this blog came with a homework assignment. I might have rethought my participation.
9. Do we know each other outside of LJ?

I sure hope not.

10. What's your philosophy on life?
11. Is the bottle half-full or half-empty?
12. Would you keep a secret from me if you thought it was in my best interest?

No, no and yes.

13. What is your favorite memory of us?

When I put the tags on this abortion of a post and ended it.
17. Can we get together and make a cake?

No. I only make cake with cute girls.

18. Which country is your spiritual home?

I would have said America yesterday, but after hearing the Fist of the North Star dub in Italian I'm going to say Italy.
How multicultural am I, by the way? American watching a Japanese cartoon in Italian with French subtitles.
Man there's like four languages at work there.

E) LOL at fans. Like, I know I'm all obessive fanboy, but wtf everybody?

BOY?
BOY?
WHAT?
Well we really can't make a cake now.
I went back to study your picture some more and after discovering I could make it bigger I probably would have picked boy. Should have checked to see if I could get a bigger resolution shot, silly me~
Man that blows my mind. I didn't know guys typed like that.
I know this is probably going to bother anyone reading this, but even though he's not --technically-- a chick he still acts like one, so I'm awarding full points to myself for the earlier call of "girl".
Man, I sure can call them.

No comments: