Friday, March 26, 2010

Here it is

The ultimate Method 1 seed for Pokemon:
d2140289
Turn the date to 2051 and enjoy your all 31 IV wondercard Pokemon, pussies.
Don't say I never did anything for you.
If that's not enough information because you're a lazy fucker like all my Pokebros, then your target time is 4/26/2051 at 20:56:50 and your target delay is 598 with your coin app at HHHHTTTHHH and a frame of 114. Add two to the frame for 116, divide by two and you have to flip your journal 58 times.
Onto less pressing issues: Healthcare Reform.

It may surprise you, but downloading 15 - 24" X 36" technical drawings takes more than a millisecond.

This is surprising because I have no fucking clue what that means. Do you mean 15 24x36 drawings? As in inches? Shouldn't that be in terms of resolution if it's on the computer?
Who the fuck knows?

Also if you're using a printer/scanner optimized for Windows 7 and you refuse to upgrade to Service Pack 3 for your XP there are going to be a few glitches.

I'll be sure to keep this in mind next time I'm upgrading my XP machine-- wait.
I sound like I know what I'm talking about don't I?

Not really, since by my calculations 24x36 is about 2305x3450, which I would fully expect to finish up in a couple of seconds if you were on any sort of business connection.
But I am right about the computer problems.

I guess?

I realize I may have a problem drawing the line between real animals and game animals. I caught myself thinking about how much pain the pretend goats and cows would be in if I didn't go back to milk them every day and came to the conclusion I need to step away from the Farmville.

Reading about a game on Facetube.
This is good, really.

Someone asked me yesterday if I'd rather date a chain smoker or a Republican and I couldn't decide.

I'm not sure I'd want to date anyone who defines themselves primarily through their political affiliation, but that's just me.
Of course if a bitch is chain smoking she's going to get lung cancer and then I'll have to console her and take her to the doctor and shit, so--

I forgot. I wasn't going to talk politics ever again. Please disregard the last two paragraphs.

I know you're not very good at computer but there is something called a delete button. Just putting it out there.

Selective amnesia and name calling is no way to run a country. Grow up. Accept the facts.

Are you shitting me? That's how every government ever has worked.
I just want to smack everyone who believes the hate and fear mongering and tell them to look past what the beauty contestant is telling them and get the facts. My parents may now be able to afford to buy their prescriptions AND food, clothing, and shelter. Damn Democrats are ruining their life.

Wait-- huh?

If I have to lock replies to this post I will. See if I don't!

Oh look at you! Mrs. BLAH BLAH BLAH SELECTIVE AMNESIA AND NAME CALLING IS BAD followed up with IF I HAVE TO CENSOR YOU I WILL! Brilliant.

Really, I want all this politics stuff to go away. I don't want to hear it.

So shut your fucking face, stupid. You're the only one gabbing about it that I can see.

In other news, I haven't made the time to edit my book and my family keeps buying copies and reading it in all its "dirty word" glory. I have to admit chapter 2 is a little bit... blue.

Uhh-- aren't you supposed to edit first and then publish? I'm pretty sure that's the order of events.

I still haven't found anyone willing to help me. I know where I have problems with it, but it would be nice to know if there are other places that other people have trouble with it.

Well I am very busy writing critiques of such classics as "The Morgesons" (no one has heard of it either, don't worry) but I might be willing to take time out of my very busy schedule of exploiting the RNG for Pokemon to lend a hand. And by "hand" I mean "say mean things about your shitty book".

Speaking of my baby daddy - he asked me out again. I think I'll take out a full page ad in the newspaper stating in big letters "WE'RE DIVORCED FOR A REASON SO GET LOST!!!!" I'm dithering between four exclamation points and five. I want him to realize I'm serious, but I don't want to be ostentatious. Thoughts?

Yeah. Buy one of these.
Everyone knows you mean business now.
Anyone else feel a little uncomfortable that Germany is allowed to develop things called the "machine pistol"?
I know it has been 70-something years but you guys have a history. That's all I'm saying.

Oh mom, you haven't seen a tiny fraction of the dirty words I've used over the years.

How edgy. Number of "dirty words" on her front page? 0. Number of times "fuck" has appeared on my front page (3 entries, not counting when other people say it)? 13.
Who honestly fucking cares, seriously? What, I'm suddenly cool because I say fuck a lot? No, I'm not fucking cool. I look like a fucking moron.
Now there are a lot of posts about national write a book month or whatever the fuck-- I don't get it, honestly. The goal is to write 50,000 words in a month, basically, and I guess I fail to see how counting words means you've written a book. Most good books take more than a month to write, you know--
Further, I'm fairly certain most (good) authors aren't literally handcuffed to a word count. I somehow seriously doubt J.D. Salinger was counting down from 50,000 when he wrote Catcher in the Rye and the second he hit the big 50k he just ended his story midthought.
Well I know the latter part didn't happen, having read it and all.
Which brings me to another good point: people don't know how to write anymore. Catcher in the Rye was short because Salinger knew how to express a thought and roughly how long each point he wanted to express should be. He didn't get all self indulgent and shit.
Oh, and since he died a few (last, even?) month ago, the "best author currently living" position is vacant.
Time to step up, bloggers (har har).
You know that old saying that if you have an infinite number of monkeys writing on an infinite number of typewriters they'll eventually generate Paradise Lost? The entire blogger culture is more like five monkeys with four typewriters and one is infected with the rage virus.
Well anyway, enjoy your Friday, faggots. I have to go write a lesson plan for high school kids.
I think Dante's Inferno is appropriate high school reading.

No comments: